Brilliant Fox News Host Totally Triggered Dr Fauci - LOL

I'm here typing with you destroying your argument. I'm not real good at multi-tasking.
You can't destroy anything, clever knitter that you are. You are an internet warrior in love with your own knitting.

Fortunately the admirers balance out the stalkers.
I’m not a stalker

you vomit posts at a brisk rate but they all amount to the same theme

you hate trump voters and constantly insult them

I respond to maybe 1 out 50 I and you cant even take that much disagreement

"In an interview Tuesday morning on CNN’s New Day, Dr. Anthony Fauci reacted to comments made Monday by Fox News Channel’s Jesse Watters, who used a violent metaphor to suggest that people should seek out and “ambush” Fauci on the street and deliver “a kill shot.” Watters made the comments not on Fox News, but at the Turning Point USA conference, where Watters urged attendees to confront Fauci in public and capture the encounter on video, which he said could then be broadcast on Fox News Channel shows like Tucker Carlson Tonight. Watters described these “ambush” confrontations as “the kill shot. Deadly. Because he doesn’t see it coming.”

Lol, Fauci is so triggered....and is calling for Watters to be fired, really?? Obviously, Jesse wasn't calling for people to actually kill Dr. Fauci --
Fauci is just lashing out because he knows his lies and actions has created countless amounts of suffering and death around the world...so he knows that deep down, he truly deserves death...

However, what Jesse was saying is that reporters should ask Fauci tough questions and get it on tape...and when they expose the fact that he lied about creating COVID -- that admission on tape would be the kill shot, not actually killing him....but of course the lib media is taking out of context....Sometimes you have to use violent imagery like art showing you cut your political opponent's head off or saying shit like -- "the tree of liberty is washed with the blood of blah blah" -- just because you are pissed about wearing a mask to go in Starbucks -- and you do these things for the effect of it...it grabs headlines and gets attention.....because speaking in nuance and context is boring.....
Fauci needs to be executed.

The hoax man Trump is responsible for all the deaths, because they still call it a hoax. You yourself have called it a hoax in the past, but you blame Fauci on the deaths. How is that?
Trump did what Fauci wanted. That was the beginning of the end for him.

Forum List

Back