Brilliant Comic, Dave Rubin; Triggers The Right With Baby Announcement

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Dave Rubin began his career in the late 1990s as an intern for Jon Stewart, the putative comedian who was then host of The Daily Show -- he transitioned to the podcast game, heading up such smash hits as Hot Gay Comics and The Ben & Dave Show, “the irreverent show where anything goes, He went independent after a few years, and ever since has been making a kind of public journey, from progressive to liberal to self-styled conservative. We cannot afford—if only as an electoral matter—to be purists on every single question of less grave moral substance.

Do we bring along socially conservative Reaganites who insist on a laissez faire economic agenda? Sure. Folk libertarians who might not be incensed at the legalization of marijuana? I suppose we might as well -- but what about the trendy conservative ally of the week: the anti-woke liberal, who is more likely than not to be a gay political commentator (Rubin, Andrew Sullivan, Chadwick Moore, Douglas Murray, Bari Weiss, etc.)?

If there was any hope that such people belonged in the new conservative movement, Dave Rubin did away with that this week with the announcement that he and his legal husband (also named Dave) are expecting two children this coming fall. The problem of gay surrogacy reminds us that the right's alliance with anti-woke liberals cannot and should not survive."

FOBgwa8VIAIEtiq.jpg

Seems Dave Rubin's announcement that him and his husband have become the surrogate parents of 2 babies - (which of course was just Dave doing comedy) - really triggered a bunch of his conservative fans. I mean, I am sure Dave has to know his audience and he can't be surprised..I mean even his "friend" -- fellow gay Conservative Milo Yannoppolis thinks Dave and his husband should be executed for doing what they are doing...
FODANaoXIAE-kLj.png

I am sure Milo was just saying that to be "edgy" and sarcastic....at least that is what Dave has to tell himself in order to justify the amount of self-hatred it takes to base your entire grift on telling a bunch of people who hate your existence; the shit they want to hear about libs.....However, this does bring up an interesting point....should it be legal for 2 fags to be surrogate parents?? Does Dave Rubin get a pass because he can afford the expensive process it takes to be a surrogate parent?? And what about the women? Why are Conservatives allowing women to be used as baby factories to be used as lifestyle accessories for rich fags??

"Dave Rubin began his career in the late 1990s as an intern for Jon Stewart, the putative comedian who was then host of The Daily Show -- he transitioned to the podcast game, heading up such smash hits as Hot Gay Comics and The Ben & Dave Show, “the irreverent show where anything goes, He went independent after a few years, and ever since has been making a kind of public journey, from progressive to liberal to self-styled conservative. We cannot afford—if only as an electoral matter—to be purists on every single question of less grave moral substance.

Do we bring along socially conservative Reaganites who insist on a laissez faire economic agenda? Sure. Folk libertarians who might not be incensed at the legalization of marijuana? I suppose we might as well -- but what about the trendy conservative ally of the week: the anti-woke liberal, who is more likely than not to be a gay political commentator (Rubin, Andrew Sullivan, Chadwick Moore, Douglas Murray, Bari Weiss, etc.)?

If there was any hope that such people belonged in the new conservative movement, Dave Rubin did away with that this week with the announcement that he and his legal husband (also named Dave) are expecting two children this coming fall. The problem of gay surrogacy reminds us that the right's alliance with anti-woke liberals cannot and should not survive."

View attachment 619056

Seems Dave Rubin's announcement that him and his husband have become the surrogate parents of 2 babies - (which of course was just Dave doing comedy) - really triggered a bunch of his conservative fans. I mean, I am sure Dave has to know his audience and he can't be surprised..I mean even his "friend" -- fellow gay Conservative Milo Yannoppolis thinks Dave and his husband should be executed for doing what they are doing...
View attachment 619062

I am sure Milo was just saying that to be "edgy" and sarcastic....at least that is what Dave has to tell himself in order to justify the amount of self-hatred it takes to base your entire grift on telling a bunch of people who hate your existence; the shit they want to hear about libs.....However, this does bring up an interesting point....should it be legal for 2 fags to be surrogate parents?? Does Dave Rubin get a pass because he can afford the expensive process it takes to be a surrogate parent?? And what about the women? Why are Conservatives allowing women to be used as baby factories to be used as lifestyle accessories for rich fags??

Homophobe much?

View attachment 619056

View attachment 619062

Conservatives wont care about this. Maybe a few religious republicans will complain, but most people dont care.

Forum List

Back