"Bridgegate" update/s

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
smoking gun:

In an email stamped 7:44 a.m., Patrick Foye slammed the closures and said he was calling for the lanes to be opened as soon as possible. Foye called the decision to close access roads in Fort Lee, N.J., “hasty and ill-advised” and said it “violated Federal Law and the laws of both States.”
“I will get to the bottom of this abusive decision which violates everything this agency stands for; I intend to learn how PA [port authority] process was wrongfully subverted and the public interest damaged to say nothing of the credibility of this agency,” Foye wrote.

Officials appointed by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo feuded over the George Washington bridge closure - latimes.com

Wow, coming out like termites to investigate every letter of every word that was uttered. Lol. Total silence during benghazi, f and f, irs. New buzzwords: "get to the bottom of this", "only the beginning" and other assorted cliches that the O masses eat up like sweet nectarine. Its day three of full ejaculation mode.

Last edited:
Wow, coming out like termites to investigate every letter of every word that was uttered. Lol. Total silence during benghazi, f and f, irs. New buzzwords: "get to the bottom of this", "only the beginning" and other assorted cliches that the O masses eat up like sweet nectarine. Its day three of full ejacultion mode.

Dot Com, Sallow, and Rightwinger have gone thru a ton of tissues..............

beat_dead_horse2.jpg

Christie apologized, move on now

smoking gun:

In an email stamped 7:44 a.m., Patrick Foye slammed the closures and said he was calling for the lanes to be opened as soon as possible. Foye called the decision to close access roads in Fort Lee, N.J., “hasty and ill-advised” and said it “violated Federal Law and the laws of both States.”
“I will get to the bottom of this abusive decision which violates everything this agency stands for; I intend to learn how PA [port authority] process was wrongfully subverted and the public interest damaged to say nothing of the credibility of this agency,” Foye wrote.

Officials appointed by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo feuded over the George Washington bridge closure - latimes.com

So, where does it say Christie ordered Foye to shut down the lanes?

It's just coincidence that it happened after the Gates book came out

Coincidence

Uhhuh

Here's your man:

This guy was held in contempt for refusing to answer questions about bridgegate. He also tried to quash a subpoena and failed. Here is your culprit. Remember, Reagan was kept oblivious as his staff funneled money to the Contras. Obama's staff lied to him while they rolled out an incomplete website. The lack of oversight is there, but the role of Christie in the lane closures appears to be nil.

David Wildstein, the former high-raking Port Authority official close to Gov. Chris Christie, was held in contempt Thursday after he refused to answer the questions of a state Assembly committee investigating his role in the manufactured closure of four lanes on the George Washington Bridge.

Wildstein, who tried unsuccessfully to quash a subpoena requiring him to appear before the Assembly Transportation, Public Works and Independent Authorities committee Thursday, declined to answer each question from the committee, asserting his Fifth Amendment rights to remain silent.

Wildstein was held in contempt, opening the possibility for a prosecutor to pursue Wildstein’s refusal to answer as a fourth-degree crime.

At the completion of the hearing, committee Chairman Assemblyman John Wisniewski read from the rules governing the committee, which call for the imposition of the misdemeanor if anyone called before the committee refuses to answer the panel's questions.

Wisniewski called for a vote of the committee on whether the committee's questions were pertinent to the investigation. The vote was unanimous.

"Mr. Wildstein, I'm getting the feeling that I'm wasting my time here,'' Wisniewski said about 15 minutes into the hearing.

Wildstein, who resigned after questions about the lane closures intensified, is cited in emails sent from Christie's office calling for the lane closures.

Ex-Port Authority Big Implicated In 'Bridgegate' Refuses To Talk, Charged With Contempt - Government - Galloway, NJ Patch

Half of the righties say Christie is a fine upstanding conservative who is an innocent victim of a liberal plot

The other half say Christie is guilty as hell because he's secretly a liberal.

Could you righties please huddle up and come to some kind of agreement as to which kook conspiracy theory you've settled on?

If Christie just came out of the closet on his party leanings his fellow Democrats would quickly move on to another subject. But probably not to IRS, Benghazi, or Hawaiigate.

Can you name a single national Democrat politician who has said one word on this?

Forum List

Back