"Bridgegate" update/s

Do you really think Christie could take either Hillary or Pocahontas in the Democrat primary? The only primary where he'd fit the template? Nawwwwww....he won't even run.

:lol: you'd better believe he won't run. He's done but not because he wants to be.

Yes, they need to deflect from the 4 dead men at Benghazi and Robert Gates new tell-all book.

And that whole Miley Cyrus thing.

Apparently that partisan hack- AquaAthena isn't aware that ambulances were delayed because of Bridgegate w/ disastrous results.

apparently dotblob isn't aware that rescue forces were not sent ( disallowed too) because of BenghaziGate w/ disastrous results.:rolleyes:

:lol: you'd better believe he won't run. He's done but not because he wants to be.

The only way he could logically run is as a Democrat but they already have a little blood-feud of their own brewing. Of course if he were sufficiently deluded to think he could do anything as a further-left version of McCain then all bets are off. Except those against him.

My gawd, you people care so much about this crap but defend Obama despite him expanding spending on military, starting new wars, expanding the patriot act, spying on citizens and allies, creating mass welfare dependency, further eroding the economy and making the rich richer by dumping money on them and the poor/middle class poorer...

Remember, YOU guys loved this fat POS, YOU guys claimed he would be the only decent GOP candidate... Now you hate him and want to pretend he was Mr.Conservative all along? get a fuckin life lol.

Amusing how the left thinks of Executive Orders when their New Messiah issues one as opposed to when their aspiring Newer Messiah issues another. Don't lose sight of the simple reality that Christie's record brands him indelibly as the Democrat he has become.

dont worry, you will still vote for him in 2016 if he runs.

Nawwww....I'd have to write in someone to his right. Maybe that Mao fella. Yeah, he's dead, but if I just say he's from Chicago it won't make a lick of difference.

you wont

Is this about bridgegate? I don't see what Benghazi, Obama's vacations, Gate's book or any other diversionary tactics being used here are relevant to the fact that Christie's staff ordered lane closures as political payback and now it's coming back to bite Christie in his rather substantial ass.

He's a Conservative first and foremost. He's all yours.

Btw, I just love the way you wingnuts continue to blame Obama for this incompetence. He wasn't anywhere near the place.

Of course not.

He was vacationing in Hawaii. Completely unconcerned about the terrible plight of those tens of commuters stuck in traffic.

And where was Christie while he was being unconcerned about the terrible plight of those kids? Maybe at a buffet somewhere. You just don't know who is to blame for that bridge closure, do you. Let me help you out. It's the governor.

a buffet? thats it sarah, stay classy:clap2:

tsk tsk, its really quite interesting to see the level of venal stupid commentary , you whine like a lush at closing time when any goper, or hey any NON dem says anything even remotely as personally nasty as that, but then again, its all you got.....:doubt:

Of course not.

He was vacationing in Hawaii. Completely unconcerned about the terrible plight of those tens of commuters stuck in traffic.

And where was Christie while he was being unconcerned about the terrible plight of those kids? Maybe at a buffet somewhere. You just don't know who is to blame for that bridge closure, do you. Let me help you out. It's the governor.

tsk tsk, its really quite interesting to see the level of venal stupid commentary , you whine like a lush at closing time when any goper, or hey any NON dem says anything even remotely as personally nasty as that, but then again, its all you got.....:doubt:

Do you have anything even remotely intelligent to say on this topic, Trajan? Wait, if you did, that would be a first. Try to stay focused here and not on me for a change.

The nation is imploding, in substantial part, due to Obama and his policies, unconstitutional acts, deficit spending, scandals, tyranny....but that damn Christie has got to go!

CRAZY

smoking gun:

In an email stamped 7:44 a.m., Patrick Foye slammed the closures and said he was calling for the lanes to be opened as soon as possible. Foye called the decision to close access roads in Fort Lee, N.J., “hasty and ill-advised” and said it “violated Federal Law and the laws of both States.”
“I will get to the bottom of this abusive decision which violates everything this agency stands for; I intend to learn how PA [port authority] process was wrongfully subverted and the public interest damaged to say nothing of the credibility of this agency,” Foye wrote.

Officials appointed by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo feuded over the George Washington bridge closure - latimes.com

Christie handled it all very well: will come out stronger than before.

Do you have anything even remotely intelligent to say on this topic, Trajan? Wait, if you did, that would be a first. Try to stay focused here and not on me for a change.

making fun of the guys girth is not exactly intelligent argument hon, but as I said, its all you got as you obviously think thats witty or cogent debate, maybe you should have focused on the topic not his appearance eh? ...:rolleyes:

Pay no attention to Christies corruption

Benghazi........Benghazi.........Benghazi

If it were just Benghazi that would be bad enough. There's so many now it's hard to keep track of them. History will not be kind to Obama.

Such a waste.

Damn it!

We don't want to talk about Christies problems....we want to talk about OBAMA

Benghazi....Benghazi......Benghazi

He may not be around in 2016. You all don't seem to have any questions about Christie's office having the authority to just close down traffic all on their own. They don't even have to ask anyone, just make a call. The inmates are running the asylum.

Btw, there were plenty of questions about Benghazi, Fast and Furious and every other thing that comes up for this administration. Christie needs to face the music now and you all need to stop making this seem like it was just a little old lane closure.

The more disturbing part is when elected officials start taking actions against the people they represent ie this, IRS. Whoever did this needs to be removed from office.

abmOxHx5.jpg

:eusa_naughty:

No just pointing out the disturbing trend of elected officials vindictive nature against the populace. You didn't see it though.

Forum List

Back