Brianna Taylor grand jury in

How did I make the officer who was shot by Kenneth Walker look bad?

Breonna Taylor had a dead body in the trunk of a car she rented and loaned to her then-boyfriend. Police also found marijuana, pills, and cocaine in the car. How did I make that "look" bad?

Except he wasn't in the trunk and the person shot wasn't killed by Walker, Taylor or Glover. The person who shot Fernandez Bowman was Quenton Hall .

Where did I say the dead person in the trunk was killed by Walker? I said, there was a dead body found in the trunk of a car she had rented and loaned to her boyfriend. Is that NOT true?

"The Times also said Taylor was seen during surveillance of abandoned homes Glover used to allegedly package drugs for sale.

Their relationship began in 2016, Glover reportedly told police in a statement. At one point that year, Taylor rented a car which Glover then used.

The car was found with a dead body was found inside the car, shot eight times, along with Taylor’s rental contract, the report said. Taylor was embroiled in a murder investigation at that point.

Taylor was never charged and had no criminal record. Police suspected she was involved in Glover’s drug trade, but he has denied this."

Live round time. Fuck em.

This is an opportunity for you to get that white uniform out the closet, how many of you are going out? I know you won't go alone because that is not how you cowards operate.
I don't no uniform to defend myself against you criminal scum.

You may not wear the uniform anymore, but you have the same mindset.
As usual, another lying jigaboo criminal. I don't no uniform to defend myself from your rapist arsonist hide

1601164908996.png

I found you and 5 more cowards.

So will the city now burn?

~~~~~~
More than likely they will... No matter the decision by the Grand Jury, BLM planned to riot.
Breonna Taylor chose her boy friend (a convicted drug dealer poorly) and died because her boy friend shot at the police and was caught in the firefight. The Grand Jury found that the Police involved did in fact follow procedure knock and announce themselves before the shooting.
Kenneth Walker is and was involved in the drug trade and is basically responsible for her death. He should be charged with her death.

Her boyfriend wasn't a convicted drug dealer, that is a lie. Neither Taylor nor Kenneth Walker has any drug offenses on their records. What neighbor claimed they heard them announce themselves again? Her ex boyfriend was already in custody, so why were they are her apartment again? Why weren't any of these officers wearing body cameras? Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron is a disgrace.

Simple, they had a warrant, and Kenneth Walker fired at them, injuring one officer...Not gonna end well when you shoot at police....

I am shocked that you right wingers are defending Mr Walker's actions, you claim if someone kicks your door in you have a right to defend yourself and your family.

Except that they knocked, and announced....So when he shot, he knew who it was that he was shooting at...

A person is legally allowed to protect his home.
Not from police officers who have a legal warrant. You’re such a leftist.

The warrant was granted based upon lies.
What lies? Maybe it was incorrect but the police officers did knock, no response, gave fair warning before entering, no response, came in and were shot at first. If you are a police officer following orders (you have no idea if the warrant is based on "lies") how is that your fault?

The cops presented the lies (which I already posted a link) so they did know.
If they did then shame on them but if they are honest and the suspect did say he shot first, then they didn't do anything wrong. And Taylor was no longer an EMT. She was fired as has been reported and was a known associate of the drug dealers in question. Problem is the media lies so much we may never know the truth.

She wasn't fired. That is the lie. She quit an earlier job to take another. Those who will create lies to defend corrupt police actions know no lengths they will not go to, to defend that.

Its obvious that you don't know shit. You're the pot calling the kettle black. While a simple search shows that Taylor did "resign", unchallenged information also states that the termination form has a box checked stating do not rehire. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that there was more to the story than she just quit.

Yes, the employer was upset she quit. It happens. She had no problem getting another job but thanks for enforcing the idea that she was fired was a lie. Why would people do something like this?

What a desperate attempt to recover your failed argument. LOL You know as well as I do that "the employer was upset", is more conjecture and disinformation.

While "she was fired" was an outright lie. Why would someone do this?
People quit jobs for better paying jobs all the time.

Exactly, happens everyday now when black folks do it all of sudden they were fired or were a bad employee. Smfh.

Not true, it happens to all people when you quit without notice....Take your victim hood out of it.

Quitting without notice happens all the time and it is far different than getting fired.

Why would people make up the lie that she was fired?

That's what I said, were you not reading?

And I don't think that people "made up" anything.....We don't know. I just gave a possibility as to why the box stating that she was not re hireable was checked...

I think you are just looking for shit to call people liars for....
I have come to the conclusion that he doesn't want to know the truth just the fake truth to feed his narrative that America is racist and all cops are bad.

~~~~~~
Did Kenneth Walker use Breonna Taylor as his human shield?

That's silly...What a stupid question.

Then explain how did Breonna sustain five (5) gunshot wounds and Walker the shooter none. BTW she was not in her bed when she was shot.

It's amazing how you folks try to destroy the victims and discredit them and claim they are thugs, criminals, etc. instead of asking the real questions.
Give me an example of a “real question”

What evidence was given to the judge to obtain a no knock search warrant?

~~~~~~
Obviously the recorded telephone conversations between Breonna Taylor and Jamarcus Glover.

Why didn't the boot licker state that in his news conference?

The "boot licker"? Good grief....Do you go through real life addressing people, and thinking of them in these terms when they don't agree with you?
He is right about Cameron. I do think we as blacks have right to disagree with blacks who are doing harm to black communities as whites have with whites who harm the white community.

Absolutely, but if we look at it, IMHO, the harm being done is BLM trashing cities in the name of these people who were killed, like Breonna, whom it doesn't sound like she would want this to happen like this....But, I can't fully understand it, because as a white guy, all I can do is think about it from my perspective, and that of my friends, some of whom are black...(not that I am trying to say I have black friends so I'm ok.)

It seems to me that the harm coming to black communities would be in this defund the police movement, that is going to directly effect black communities...

What do you disagree with SBB? Let's try and talk about it...

What I disagree with is how the right doesn't want to address what is causing the civil unrest in this country. It is like you guys are in denial.

You tell me, and we can discuss it.

I already told you.

The police were fired at and acted in self defense

the guy had legal use of a gun and he fired at intruders.
You just can face facts... they had a no knock warrant, but THEY KNOCKED ANYWAYS, which turned out to be a bad move. He didn’t fire at intruders, intruders by the legal definition have no right to be in the home. With the warrant they had the UNEQUIVOCAL right to be there. He fired upon cops, and despite the lies cnn and msnbc spewed, she was awake and standing behind him.

A legally purchased gun doesn’t allow you to fire at anyone, much less cops. In addition she was not innocent the warrant was for her, because of the illegal work she was doing for her ex-BF, man she knows how to pick them.

I few more facts unearthed:
(1) Taylor was an accomplice to her ex-BF’s criminal enterprise. There was a recording from prison that she was managing it for him and HENCE the warrant was provided.
(2) Her new BF was a criminal also. This gem of a person liked to sleep with dangerous felons.
(3) Taylor was not sleeping in her bed she was up and about. Didn’t try to stop her BF from shooting at the cops.
(4) The new BF shot and hit one officer in the leg and then they returned fire

The media once again lied. They are the enemy of the people!

1- Lie. There was no proof she was still involved with him or helping his drug dealing.
2- Lie. Her current boyfriend had no criminal record.
3- Irrelevant, someone busts down your door at 12:45 AM, what are you doing to do?
4) Same thing. You gun nuts would be screaming maniacally if this was the ATF looking for guns at a white person's house under the same circumstances.
1 - ummm no this is true! Reported by the AG
2 - umm yes he was, but deny all you want
3 - doesn’t matter, the cops had a legal warrant giving them the full right to be there... despite your denial, they still announced themselves (that was a fact) and a very bad idea... so regardless of the excuse you want to give, he fired upon police and the police were fully in the right to fire back
4 - not a gun nut and, the right doesn’t stick up for shooting at the police, that is a leftist thing you own that. We tell them to remain calm and listen to the police officer’s commands and you will be fine.

I few more facts unearthed:
(1) Taylor was an accomplice to her ex-BF’s criminal enterprise. There was a recording from prison that she was managing it for him and HENCE the warrant was provided.
(2) Her new BF was a criminal also. This gem of a person liked to sleep with dangerous felons.
(3) Taylor was not sleeping in her bed she was up and about. Didn’t try to stop her BF from shooting at the cops.
(4) The new BF shot and hit one officer in the leg and then they returned fire

The media once again lied. They are the enemy of the people!

1- Lie. There was no proof she was still involved with him or helping his drug dealing.

"

Louisville, KY – Leaked documents from the investigation of the Breonna Taylor shooting showed the 26-year-old had a close relationship with her drug dealer ex-boyfriend and was managing his money while he was in jail.

The documents were leaked to WAVE two days before bench warrants were issued for Taylor’s ex-boyfriend Jarmarcus Glover on Aug. 27.

Glover was arrested shortly thereafter on new drug charges, according to WAVE."

2- Lie. Her current boyfriend had no criminal record.

Correct. Kenneth Walker had NO criminal record.

3- Irrelevant, someone busts down your door at 12:45 AM, what are you doing to do?

While I said it is possible that Mr. Walker didn't hear the announcement of 'Police', that also doesn't mean that it wasn't given....The possibility of him not hearing it before he fired, is why I think he wasn't charged.

4) Same thing. You gun nuts would be screaming maniacally if this was the ATF looking for guns at a white person's house under the same circumstances.

Please describe what a "gun nut" is? Because I support the 2A right to keep and bear arms, however, if someone is under seige by federal authorities for their weapons, then I guess it depends on why....
Well stated...

This is an opportunity for you to get that white uniform out the closet, how many of you are going out? I know you won't go alone because that is not how you cowards operate.

As usual, another lying jigaboo criminal. I don't no uniform to defend myself from your rapist arsonist hide

View attachment 393365

Fake news jigaboo. You filthy swine can't do shit but cry "the klan the klan" everytime one of your criminals gets what they deserve.

View attachment 393365

Fake news jigaboo. You filthy swine can't do shit but cry "the klan the klan" everytime one of your criminals gets what they deserve.

No use in trying to understand racist trash.

So will the city now burn?

~~~~~~
More than likely they will... No matter the decision by the Grand Jury, BLM planned to riot.
Breonna Taylor chose her boy friend (a convicted drug dealer poorly) and died because her boy friend shot at the police and was caught in the firefight. The Grand Jury found that the Police involved did in fact follow procedure knock and announce themselves before the shooting.
Kenneth Walker is and was involved in the drug trade and is basically responsible for her death. He should be charged with her death.

Her boyfriend wasn't a convicted drug dealer, that is a lie. Neither Taylor nor Kenneth Walker has any drug offenses on their records. What neighbor claimed they heard them announce themselves again? Her ex boyfriend was already in custody, so why were they are her apartment again? Why weren't any of these officers wearing body cameras? Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron is a disgrace.

Simple, they had a warrant, and Kenneth Walker fired at them, injuring one officer...Not gonna end well when you shoot at police....

I am shocked that you right wingers are defending Mr Walker's actions, you claim if someone kicks your door in you have a right to defend yourself and your family.

Except that they knocked, and announced....So when he shot, he knew who it was that he was shooting at...

A person is legally allowed to protect his home.
Not from police officers who have a legal warrant. You’re such a leftist.

The warrant was granted based upon lies.
What lies? Maybe it was incorrect but the police officers did knock, no response, gave fair warning before entering, no response, came in and were shot at first. If you are a police officer following orders (you have no idea if the warrant is based on "lies") how is that your fault?

The cops presented the lies (which I already posted a link) so they did know.
If they did then shame on them but if they are honest and the suspect did say he shot first, then they didn't do anything wrong. And Taylor was no longer an EMT. She was fired as has been reported and was a known associate of the drug dealers in question. Problem is the media lies so much we may never know the truth.

She wasn't fired. That is the lie. She quit an earlier job to take another. Those who will create lies to defend corrupt police actions know no lengths they will not go to, to defend that.

Its obvious that you don't know shit. You're the pot calling the kettle black. While a simple search shows that Taylor did "resign", unchallenged information also states that the termination form has a box checked stating do not rehire. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that there was more to the story than she just quit.

Yes, the employer was upset she quit. It happens. She had no problem getting another job but thanks for enforcing the idea that she was fired was a lie. Why would people do something like this?

What a desperate attempt to recover your failed argument. LOL You know as well as I do that "the employer was upset", is more conjecture and disinformation.

While "she was fired" was an outright lie. Why would someone do this?
People quit jobs for better paying jobs all the time.

Exactly, happens everyday now when black folks do it all of sudden they were fired or were a bad employee. Smfh.

Not true, it happens to all people when you quit without notice....Take your victim hood out of it.

Quitting without notice happens all the time and it is far different than getting fired.

Why would people make up the lie that she was fired?

That's what I said, were you not reading?

And I don't think that people "made up" anything.....We don't know. I just gave a possibility as to why the box stating that she was not re hireable was checked...

I think you are just looking for shit to call people liars for....
I have come to the conclusion that he doesn't want to know the truth just the fake truth to feed his narrative that America is racist and all cops are bad.

~~~~~~
Did Kenneth Walker use Breonna Taylor as his human shield?

That's silly...What a stupid question.

Then explain how did Breonna sustain five (5) gunshot wounds and Walker the shooter none. BTW she was not in her bed when she was shot.

It's amazing how you folks try to destroy the victims and discredit them and claim they are thugs, criminals, etc. instead of asking the real questions.
Give me an example of a “real question”

What evidence was given to the judge to obtain a no knock search warrant?

~~~~~~
Obviously the recorded telephone conversations between Breonna Taylor and Jamarcus Glover.

Why didn't the boot licker state that in his news conference?

The "boot licker"? Good grief....Do you go through real life addressing people, and thinking of them in these terms when they don't agree with you?
He is right about Cameron. I do think we as blacks have right to disagree with blacks who are doing harm to black communities as whites have with whites who harm the white community.

Absolutely, but if we look at it, IMHO, the harm being done is BLM trashing cities in the name of these people who were killed, like Breonna, whom it doesn't sound like she would want this to happen like this....But, I can't fully understand it, because as a white guy, all I can do is think about it from my perspective, and that of my friends, some of whom are black...(not that I am trying to say I have black friends so I'm ok.)

It seems to me that the harm coming to black communities would be in this defund the police movement, that is going to directly effect black communities...

What do you disagree with SBB? Let's try and talk about it...

What I disagree with is how the right doesn't want to address what is causing the civil unrest in this country. It is like you guys are in denial.

You tell me, and we can discuss it.

I already told you.

So, humor me...Tell me again.

We saw the same thing happen in Cleveland with Tamir Rice. The prosecutor said the grand jury refused to indict but then we found out that they never got the chance to do so.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Kentucky’s attorney general acknowledged that he never recommended homicide charges against any of the police officers conducting the drug raid that led to Breonna Taylor’s death, and said he didn’t object to a judge’s order to publicly release the grand jury’s deliberations.

Court to release grand jury record in Breonna Taylor case

And it seems a juror has concerns that the prosecutor might not be exactly truthful in what he has been saying.

If possible homicide charges were not presented with the facts then a grand jury would be unable to find for a homicide.

police are supposed to make things better, yet they make them gruesomely worse

NO JUSTICE! NO PEACE! FUCK THE POLICE!
statistically speaking they do make things better,,its just when they fuck up its a big deal to snowflakes,,,

So if Ms Taylor was your daughter would you become a...........as you call it.........a snowflake.
I'l let you know when that happens,,,

the fact is out of millions of interactions a yr a few fuck ups are bound to happen,,,

statistically speaking they do make things better,,its just when they fuck up its a big deal to snowflakes,,,

So if Ms Taylor was your daughter would you become a...........as you call it.........a snowflake.

the fact is out of millions of interactions a yr a few fuck ups are bound to happen,,,

And they need held accountable in every one of those cases.

And they need held accountable in every one of those cases.
Indeed, a young woman gets gunned down in her own home and to the government it is just...oh well.

Forum List

Back