Brianna Taylor grand jury in

So will the city now burn?

~~~~~~
More than likely they will... No matter the decision by the Grand Jury, BLM planned to riot.
Breonna Taylor chose her boy friend (a convicted drug dealer poorly) and died because her boy friend shot at the police and was caught in the firefight. The Grand Jury found that the Police involved did in fact follow procedure knock and announce themselves before the shooting.
Kenneth Walker is and was involved in the drug trade and is basically responsible for her death. He should be charged with her death.

Her boyfriend wasn't a convicted drug dealer, that is a lie. Neither Taylor nor Kenneth Walker has any drug offenses on their records. What neighbor claimed they heard them announce themselves again? Her ex boyfriend was already in custody, so why were they are her apartment again? Why weren't any of these officers wearing body cameras? Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron is a disgrace.

Simple, they had a warrant, and Kenneth Walker fired at them, injuring one officer...Not gonna end well when you shoot at police....

I am shocked that you right wingers are defending Mr Walker's actions, you claim if someone kicks your door in you have a right to defend yourself and your family.

Except that they knocked, and announced....So when he shot, he knew who it was that he was shooting at...

A person is legally allowed to protect his home.
Not from police officers who have a legal warrant. You’re such a leftist.

The warrant was granted based upon lies.
What lies? Maybe it was incorrect but the police officers did knock, no response, gave fair warning before entering, no response, came in and were shot at first. If you are a police officer following orders (you have no idea if the warrant is based on "lies") how is that your fault?

The cops presented the lies (which I already posted a link) so they did know.
If they did then shame on them but if they are honest and the suspect did say he shot first, then they didn't do anything wrong. And Taylor was no longer an EMT. She was fired as has been reported and was a known associate of the drug dealers in question. Problem is the media lies so much we may never know the truth.

She wasn't fired. That is the lie. She quit an earlier job to take another. Those who will create lies to defend corrupt police actions know no lengths they will not go to, to defend that.

Its obvious that you don't know shit. You're the pot calling the kettle black. While a simple search shows that Taylor did "resign", unchallenged information also states that the termination form has a box checked stating do not rehire. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that there was more to the story than she just quit.

Yes, the employer was upset she quit. It happens. She had no problem getting another job but thanks for enforcing the idea that she was fired was a lie. Why would people do something like this?

What a desperate attempt to recover your failed argument. LOL You know as well as I do that "the employer was upset", is more conjecture and disinformation.

While "she was fired" was an outright lie. Why would someone do this?
People quit jobs for better paying jobs all the time.

Exactly, happens everyday now when black folks do it all of sudden they were fired or were a bad employee. Smfh.

Not true, it happens to all people when you quit without notice....Take your victim hood out of it.

Quitting without notice happens all the time and it is far different than getting fired.

Why would people make up the lie that she was fired?

That's what I said, were you not reading?

And I don't think that people "made up" anything.....We don't know. I just gave a possibility as to why the box stating that she was not re hireable was checked...

I think you are just looking for shit to call people liars for....
I have come to the conclusion that he doesn't want to know the truth just the fake truth to feed his narrative that America is racist and all cops are bad.

~~~~~~
Did Kenneth Walker use Breonna Taylor as his human shield?

That's silly...What a stupid question.

Then explain how did Breonna sustain five (5) gunshot wounds and Walker the shooter none. BTW she was not in her bed when she was shot.

It's amazing how you folks try to destroy the victims and discredit them and claim they are thugs, criminals, etc. instead of asking the real questions.
Give me an example of a “real question”

What evidence was given to the judge to obtain a no knock search warrant?

~~~~~~
Obviously the recorded telephone conversations between Breonna Taylor and Jamarcus Glover.

Why didn't the boot licker state that in his news conference?

The "boot licker"? Good grief....Do you go through real life addressing people, and thinking of them in these terms when they don't agree with you?
He is right about Cameron. I do think we as blacks have right to disagree with blacks who are doing harm to black communities as whites have with whites who harm the white community.

Absolutely, but if we look at it, IMHO, the harm being done is BLM trashing cities in the name of these people who were killed, like Breonna, whom it doesn't sound like she would want this to happen like this....But, I can't fully understand it, because as a white guy, all I can do is think about it from my perspective, and that of my friends, some of whom are black...(not that I am trying to say I have black friends so I'm ok.)

It seems to me that the harm coming to black communities would be in this defund the police movement, that is going to directly effect black communities...

What do you disagree with SBB? Let's try and talk about it...

The problem is this has nothing to do with the other cases. Her name was on the warrant. Her boyfriend shot first. The $12mil was a pity settlement.

Again, Dr. Goebbels is laughing in Hell tonight at your embrace of fascism.

Please describe what a "gun nut" is? Because I support the 2A right to keep and bear arms, however, if someone is under seige by federal authorities for their weapons, then I guess it depends on why....

Okay, so Breonna deserved to be murdered because the police THOUGHT her Ex-boyfriend MIGHT be dealing drugs...

But David Koresh could molest kids, sell illegal guns and cook up some meth, and by the Right Wing Nutbaggery, he was a victim.

Why do you demand that more police officers be killed?

As you know, and know well, is the fact that police do NOT make raids on a residence simply because someone is suspected of being an addict. You also know that simple addiction is handled in Drug Courts, all around the nation, in an effort to move those people to a path of sobriety. How is that a bad thing?

What I know is most enlightened European countries treat addiction as a medical problem.

We go around locking people up, shooting them in their beds, and we aren't making a dent in the problem.

Where do you get the trained people to do the investigations and prosecutions? It's an adversary system and all the trained people are part of it, so anyone you pick will be prejudiced towards one side or the other. Civilian review boards are a decent idea, but they still get their information from law enforcement. Do you pick fifteen random people from the jury pool and have a computer randomly select investigators from, police departments or federal LEOs from other states? With all the federal misconduct over the last couple of decades going back to Waco and Ruby Ridge all the way to the fabrications used against the Trump team. can we trust federal LEOs either?

Actually, this is an easy one. We treat this group just like any other prosecutors... Their metrics are based on how many convictions they win.

The FBI did nothing wrong with the Trump team,e xcept treat them with kid gloves.

We'd have known about the Dossier the same time we knew about the supposed "new Batch" of emails on Huma's computer.

The problem is this has nothing to do with the other cases. Her name was on the warrant. Her boyfriend shot first. The $12mil was a pity settlement.

Please describe what a "gun nut" is? Because I support the 2A right to keep and bear arms, however, if someone is under seige by federal authorities for their weapons, then I guess it depends on why....

Okay, so Breonna deserved to be murdered because the police THOUGHT her Ex-boyfriend MIGHT be dealing drugs...

But David Koresh could molest kids, sell illegal guns and cook up some meth, and by the Right Wing Nutbaggery, he was a victim.

What the hell Koresh has to do with this I'll never know....Sounds like a deflection to me...

First of all Breonna was not "Murdered", she was shot in the crossfire of a gun fight exchance with police. Unless you are saying that the cops got up that morning and decided to kill Breonna Taylor.....For that I would need proof.

What the hell Koresh has to do with this I'll never know....Sounds like a deflection to me...

You brought up "Under Seige by Federal Authorities"... the only such Seige I can think of is Koresh.

First of all Breonna was not "Murdered", she was shot in the crossfire of a gun fight exchance with police. Unless you are saying that the cops got up that morning and decided to kill Breonna Taylor.....For that I would need pro

Intent follows the bullet. The cops recklessly fired into the house.

If Koresh did those things, then he was not a victim. Others were. We are now living in a period of time where if someone does a criminal act, he/she is exonerated by their own cultural background and it has to be another cultural background that is causing the problems through history and every police involvement must be made with "kid's gloves". The time to sit at the table is now. But realize the issues are two sided. The way it is now, it is not worth it to live in a blue area where you can not trust the politicians and the police to defend you. Taxation without representation exists!

You brought up "Under Seige by Federal Authorities"... the only such Seige I can think of is Koresh.

First of all Breonna was not "Murdered", she was shot in the crossfire of a gun fight exchance with police. Unless you are saying that the cops got up that morning and decided to kill Breonna Taylor.....For that I would need pro

Intent follows the bullet. The cops recklessly fired into the house.
You weren't there, liar.

Who said “deserve “? It wasn’t murder.

~~~~~~
More than likely they will... No matter the decision by the Grand Jury, BLM planned to riot.
Breonna Taylor chose her boy friend (a convicted drug dealer poorly) and died because her boy friend shot at the police and was caught in the firefight. The Grand Jury found that the Police involved did in fact follow procedure knock and announce themselves before the shooting.
Kenneth Walker is and was involved in the drug trade and is basically responsible for her death. He should be charged with her death.

Her boyfriend wasn't a convicted drug dealer, that is a lie. Neither Taylor nor Kenneth Walker has any drug offenses on their records. What neighbor claimed they heard them announce themselves again? Her ex boyfriend was already in custody, so why were they are her apartment again? Why weren't any of these officers wearing body cameras? Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron is a disgrace.

Simple, they had a warrant, and Kenneth Walker fired at them, injuring one officer...Not gonna end well when you shoot at police....

I am shocked that you right wingers are defending Mr Walker's actions, you claim if someone kicks your door in you have a right to defend yourself and your family.

Except that they knocked, and announced....So when he shot, he knew who it was that he was shooting at...

What lies? Maybe it was incorrect but the police officers did knock, no response, gave fair warning before entering, no response, came in and were shot at first. If you are a police officer following orders (you have no idea if the warrant is based on "lies") how is that your fault?

If they did then shame on them but if they are honest and the suspect did say he shot first, then they didn't do anything wrong. And Taylor was no longer an EMT. She was fired as has been reported and was a known associate of the drug dealers in question. Problem is the media lies so much we may never know the truth.

She wasn't fired. That is the lie. She quit an earlier job to take another. Those who will create lies to defend corrupt police actions know no lengths they will not go to, to defend that.

Its obvious that you don't know shit. You're the pot calling the kettle black. While a simple search shows that Taylor did "resign", unchallenged information also states that the termination form has a box checked stating do not rehire. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that there was more to the story than she just quit.

Yes, the employer was upset she quit. It happens. She had no problem getting another job but thanks for enforcing the idea that she was fired was a lie. Why would people do something like this?

What a desperate attempt to recover your failed argument. LOL You know as well as I do that "the employer was upset", is more conjecture and disinformation.

Exactly, happens everyday now when black folks do it all of sudden they were fired or were a bad employee. Smfh.

Not true, it happens to all people when you quit without notice....Take your victim hood out of it.

Quitting without notice happens all the time and it is far different than getting fired.

“All the time”? No. Rarely and those people burn that bridge.

Which is a way for you to avoid answering the question as to why someone would start the lie that she was fired.

Any ideas?

She likely was. Who quits being an EMT

A friend of mine did. He simply couldn't take the things he had to deal with.

The city didn't pay the family 12 million because there was nothing wrongful.
What does the lib city government care?

The money didnt come out of their personal nest egg

I believe that Cameron lied to the Grand Jury to get the ruling he wanted.
I believe in Santa Clause. Both of these beliefs are equally plausible. Your Jew hating dirtbag.
Did you hear all of his copsplaing in his presser?
I heard logic. Interesting how the shooter wasn’t hit but Taylor had six bullets in her. Human shield? You were a teacher but you lack deductive reasoning skills.

~~~~~~

And I don't think that people "made up" anything.....We don't know. I just gave a possibility as to why the box stating that she was not re hireable was checked...

I called them liars for their lies. Why would people do this?

I just gave you a reason for why people would say that she was fired...Obviously, she wasn't, she quit without notice...That doesn't make them liars, and you should quit with the name calling, it furthers nothing, and destroys your own credibility.

It does make those who claimed she was fired, liars. Why would people lie about this?

~~~~~~

“All the time”? No. Rarely and those people burn that bridge.

Which is a way for you to avoid answering the question as to why someone would start the lie that she was fired.

Any ideas?

She likely was. Who quits being an EMT

A friend of mine did. He simply couldn't take the things he had to deal with.
Did he quit or resign?

~~~~~~

I have come to the conclusion that he doesn't want to know the truth just the fake truth to feed his narrative that America is racist and all cops are bad.

~~~~~~
Did Kenneth Walker use Breonna Taylor as his human shield?

That's silly...What a stupid question.

Then explain how did Breonna sustain five (5) gunshot wounds and Walker the shooter none. BTW she was not in her bed when she was shot.

What's the point of noting that she got out of bed after realizing someone busted into her home?

Forum List

Back