Brianna Taylor grand jury in

So if you were in the same situation you would have waited to see who was kicking in your door. Unbelievable.

Well they DID use a bullhorn to announce "POLICE _ OPEN UP" as proven by the bodycam footage and confirmed by the FBI.

But the thug didn't open up, instead opened fire.

Do police have "duty to die," Herr Himmler?

More right wing lies. This is getting old listening to you racist fools who keep repeating the same lies over and over and over.

It is an interesting technique by this Benjamin Crump, he has a lot in common with Heinrich Himmler.

Crump, who is professional riot inciter and behind the Floyd riots as well as the Brooks riots, feeds his willing accomplices in the CCP press all sorts of lies, which they uncritically repeat - they have the same agenda, violence. Crump told all sorts of lies that shitbags like you repeat to this day, 3 weeks after the FBI report which proved everything Crump and the media said was a flat out lie. Plain clothes? Well, not so much.
View attachment 392579
Crump is a fucking liar - as you are.

No knock warrant? Well, not so much;

{ The New York Times later reported that before the raid, the order had been changed to "knock and announce", meaning that the police were required to identify themselves.[13] }

See, you plant a lie and then continue with it long after it's been refuted - and continue even in the face of the facts, because you're a pile of shit, a scumbag with an agenda and no integrity.

Why are you speaking of Trump in that manner.

You lied, you got busted.

Same old same old..

Actually you lied and can't back up any of those lies.

Funny that they didn't find any drugs in the home of someone who is a part of the illegal drug trade. What a moron.
I think they just visited on the wrong night

and in the end she done her single, welfare mom proud by gifting her with $12 million dollars

or roughly $7.4 million after taxes

so like the man said, all‘s well that ends well
None of that is true about that woman's mother. They did not visit on the wrong night because there was no crime in that house.

Funny how these racist just make up ish, to try and fit their racist bullshit.

So will the city now burn?

~~~~~~
More than likely they will... No matter the decision by the Grand Jury, BLM planned to riot.
Breonna Taylor chose her boy friend (a convicted drug dealer poorly) and died because her boy friend shot at the police and was caught in the firefight. The Grand Jury found that the Police involved did in fact follow procedure knock and announce themselves before the shooting.
Kenneth Walker is and was involved in the drug trade and is basically responsible for her death. He should be charged with her death.

Her boyfriend wasn't a convicted drug dealer, that is a lie. Neither Taylor nor Kenneth Walker has any drug offenses on their records. What neighbor claimed they heard them announce themselves again? Her ex boyfriend was already in custody, so why were they are her apartment again? Why weren't any of these officers wearing body cameras? Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron is a disgrace.

Simple, they had a warrant, and Kenneth Walker fired at them, injuring one officer...Not gonna end well when you shoot at police....

I am shocked that you right wingers are defending Mr Walker's actions, you claim if someone kicks your door in you have a right to defend yourself and your family.

Except that they knocked, and announced....So when he shot, he knew who it was that he was shooting at...

A person is legally allowed to protect his home.
Not from police officers who have a legal warrant. You’re such a leftist.

The warrant was granted based upon lies.
What lies? Maybe it was incorrect but the police officers did knock, no response, gave fair warning before entering, no response, came in and were shot at first. If you are a police officer following orders (you have no idea if the warrant is based on "lies") how is that your fault?

The cops presented the lies (which I already posted a link) so they did know.
If they did then shame on them but if they are honest and the suspect did say he shot first, then they didn't do anything wrong. And Taylor was no longer an EMT. She was fired as has been reported and was a known associate of the drug dealers in question. Problem is the media lies so much we may never know the truth.

She wasn't fired. That is the lie. She quit an earlier job to take another. Those who will create lies to defend corrupt police actions know no lengths they will not go to, to defend that.

Its obvious that you don't know shit. You're the pot calling the kettle black. While a simple search shows that Taylor did "resign", unchallenged information also states that the termination form has a box checked stating do not rehire. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that there was more to the story than she just quit.

Yes, the employer was upset she quit. It happens. She had no problem getting another job but thanks for enforcing the idea that she was fired was a lie. Why would people do something like this?

What a desperate attempt to recover your failed argument. LOL You know as well as I do that "the employer was upset", is more conjecture and disinformation.

While "she was fired" was an outright lie. Why would someone do this?
People quit jobs for better paying jobs all the time.

Exactly, happens everyday now when black folks do it all of sudden they were fired or were a bad employee. Smfh.

You only see things through your white glasses and you think all black folks are thugs and they NO white folks can be thugs.
They say the internet brings out the worst in some posters

and it brings out the worst in you

what Quasar44 wrote was that SOME blacks are thugs

thats undeniable even for you

so you try to change the subject by talking about white people instead

and typically you blame white racism for all your troubles when its really the bad choices of blacks themselves that are the problem

OMG do you ever get tired of slinging the racist propaganda, ever. To racist like you and Quasar there is no such thing as a white thug, thug is a codeword for black.

To repeat...everything the press and the left wing activists told us about this shooting...was wrong or a lie.

The only lies that are being told are by right wing racist.

Wow...you really are stupid.....

Here, the lies about the various martyrs of the left ....

Let’s go through a quick checklist. If you didn’t know these things about some of the most notorious cases involving the shootings of black men, you can be forgiven if you only took your cues from the mainstream media or Black Lives Matter.

If you depend on Black Lives Matter to tell you the truth about the biggest cases and causes they champion, you might be a chump of the first order, uninformed, or both. It’s very difficult to fundraise or raise hell when your subject isn’t a sympathetic victim. It’s tough to enrage your rioters, for example, when they know that Breonna Taylor was moving money for her ex-the-drug-dealer, the one the cops were looking for on the night she was killed.

Documents leaked to WAVE 3 News purport to show Taylor visited him in jail, moved money, kept as much as $15,000 for her ex, and visited his drug house. The dealer used her address as his own and it’s why police were looking for him there the night of the shooting.

~~~~~~
More than likely they will... No matter the decision by the Grand Jury, BLM planned to riot.
Breonna Taylor chose her boy friend (a convicted drug dealer poorly) and died because her boy friend shot at the police and was caught in the firefight. The Grand Jury found that the Police involved did in fact follow procedure knock and announce themselves before the shooting.
Kenneth Walker is and was involved in the drug trade and is basically responsible for her death. He should be charged with her death.

Her boyfriend wasn't a convicted drug dealer, that is a lie. Neither Taylor nor Kenneth Walker has any drug offenses on their records. What neighbor claimed they heard them announce themselves again? Her ex boyfriend was already in custody, so why were they are her apartment again? Why weren't any of these officers wearing body cameras? Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron is a disgrace.

Simple, they had a warrant, and Kenneth Walker fired at them, injuring one officer...Not gonna end well when you shoot at police....

I am shocked that you right wingers are defending Mr Walker's actions, you claim if someone kicks your door in you have a right to defend yourself and your family.

Except that they knocked, and announced....So when he shot, he knew who it was that he was shooting at...

What lies? Maybe it was incorrect but the police officers did knock, no response, gave fair warning before entering, no response, came in and were shot at first. If you are a police officer following orders (you have no idea if the warrant is based on "lies") how is that your fault?

If they did then shame on them but if they are honest and the suspect did say he shot first, then they didn't do anything wrong. And Taylor was no longer an EMT. She was fired as has been reported and was a known associate of the drug dealers in question. Problem is the media lies so much we may never know the truth.

She wasn't fired. That is the lie. She quit an earlier job to take another. Those who will create lies to defend corrupt police actions know no lengths they will not go to, to defend that.

Its obvious that you don't know shit. You're the pot calling the kettle black. While a simple search shows that Taylor did "resign", unchallenged information also states that the termination form has a box checked stating do not rehire. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that there was more to the story than she just quit.

Yes, the employer was upset she quit. It happens. She had no problem getting another job but thanks for enforcing the idea that she was fired was a lie. Why would people do something like this?

What a desperate attempt to recover your failed argument. LOL You know as well as I do that "the employer was upset", is more conjecture and disinformation.

I would be willing to concede that she wasn't necessarly 'fired' from her job as an EMT, but rather called and quit with no notice...Many employers take offens to that sort of behavior, and often will brand the employee as not re hireable....either way it is insignificant to the larger questions about her relationship, and actions with the drug dealers named on the warrants with her....

Why would someone create this lie?

I think it is as much speculation, as what you liberals are doing by creating the 'angel' narrative about her....BOTH sides of the argument are doing their fair share of shading the truth to further their narrative...

The argument is that she did nothing to deserve getting killed, especially based upon a lie.

And I am asking what the lie is? Simple, but you won’t answer that...So, you’re argument is BS...

~~~~~~

Her name was on the warrant. Yes or no?

Yes, because of a lie to get a warrant.

What was the lie?

I posted that more than once today.

Look God damnit, I work for a living, so I am not going to weed through pages and pages of posts in the hopes of trying to desyphur what the hell you are talking about....So, either tell me what the lie is, or I'll consider it just another BS tactic of yours in this thread and assume you're making it up.

I don't really care what you consider it. The link was posted here more than once. If you don't want to catch up before posting that isn't my problem.

My God man, what’s the matter with you? Just post what you think the lie is...Sure would take less effort than you are using avoiding doing that...

~~~~~~

I would be willing to concede that she wasn't necessarly 'fired' from her job as an EMT, but rather called and quit with no notice...Many employers take offens to that sort of behavior, and often will brand the employee as not re hireable....either way it is insignificant to the larger questions about her relationship, and actions with the drug dealers named on the warrants with her....

I think it is as much speculation, as what you liberals are doing by creating the 'angel' narrative about her....BOTH sides of the argument are doing their fair share of shading the truth to further their narrative...

The argument is that she did nothing to deserve getting killed, especially based upon a lie.
Police returned fire. Maybe her boyfriend should not shoot at police officers? Tragic.

You are allowed to protect your home.....unless of course to some, you are black.

Not at all...was Mr Watkins charged with attempted murder of a police officer? No, he wasn’t ... So, I guess the prosecutor believed he was doing exactly that.

~~~~~~

Police returned fire. Maybe her boyfriend should not shoot at police officers? Tragic.

You are allowed to protect your home.....unless of course to some, you are black.
Against intruders not against police officers with a warrant. But you knew that and decided to be a dick anyway. People like you this country can do without. Very dishonest.

Was he charged for protecting his home?

No.

Did Taylor's family get $12 million? Yes.

That doesn’t mean their story was correct on the events....

~~~~~~

What drug dealers would that be?

The other two named on the warrant.

~~~~~~

He didn't know they were police officers, smfh.

Which is, I suspect why he wasn’t charged with shooting the officer. However, that doesn’t mean that he acted properly, or that they didn’t announce...

~~~~~~

Thats right, however, companies will mark ”not rehireable“ if don’t give notice...It’s a way for companies to get around laws that preclude them from giving you a negative endorsement for your next job.

~~~~~~

Exactly, happens everyday now when black folks do it all of sudden they were fired or were a bad employee. Smfh.

Not true, it happens to all people when you quit without notice....Take your victim hood out of it.

~~~~~~

Not true, it happens to all people when you quit without notice....Take your victim hood out of it.

Quitting without notice happens all the time and it is far different than getting fired.

Why would people make up the lie that she was fired?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Breonna Taylor's and Emmett Till's murderers were let off scott free on the same day 65 years apart: Sept 23 1955 and Sept 23 2020
Emmett Till was a violent Thug who sexually harassed a shop keepers wife--------------back in those days, regardless of skin color, such actions would get you killed.

You should read what Till's FRIENDS have to say about this idiot that day--------he was bragging to his new friends that he could get any white woman that he wanted---------and then settled on the poor store owners wife for his attack. Tired of hearing about this thug being a victim, he wasn't--he was an early Trayvon martin thug.

Funny that they didn't find any drugs in the home of someone who is a part of the illegal drug trade. What a moron.
I think they just visited on the wrong night

and in the end she done her single, welfare mom proud by gifting her with $12 million dollars

or roughly $7.4 million after taxes

so like the man said, all‘s well that ends well

Settlements aren't taxed.
Its income

if you win the lottery its taxed and thats what Taylor’s survivors did

After you collect a settlement, the IRS typically regards that money as income, and taxes it accordingly. However, every rule has exceptions. The IRS does not tax award settlements for personal injury cases.

How Are Lawsuit Settlements Taxed?.
Reading your link I think money paid to taylor’s family would be taxable

but thats just a layman's opinion the same as yours

I provided more than an opinion.
Yeah...you provide propaganda quoted directly out of the DNC and BLM websites.

I few more facts unearthed:
(1) Taylor was an accomplice to her ex-BF’s criminal enterprise. There was a recording from prison that she was managing it for him and HENCE the warrant was provided.
(2) Her new BF was a criminal also. This gem of a person liked to sleep with dangerous felons.
(3) Taylor was not sleeping in her bed she was up and about. Didn’t try to stop her BF from shooting at the cops.
(4) The new BF shot and hit one officer in the leg and then they returned fire

The media once again lied. They are the enemy of the people!

1- Lie. There was no proof she was still involved with him or helping his drug dealing.
2- Lie. Her current boyfriend had no criminal record.
3- Irrelevant, someone busts down your door at 12:45 AM, what are you doing to do?
4) Same thing. You gun nuts would be screaming maniacally if this was the ATF looking for guns at a white person's house under the same circumstances.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back