Brianna Taylor grand jury in

And here is what actually happened........the cop should not be indicted.......

Wow, this if fucking hilarious.

So let me get this straight, the SAME asshole who gets on here day after day telling us that he needs to have guns because the government would turn on him in an instant and oppress him if he didn't.

Completely supports cops busting into someone's house at 12:43 AM, shooting the place up, and it's okay because the person living in the home fired back.

Shit stain.......the police had a warrant....the boyfriend started shooting at them......it was an accident all the way around, you dumb ass........the cops were shot at first, and fired in response...you dumb ass. The guy who planned the raid should be fired...the cops who were shot at were defending themselves.

I'd even shoot at the perps at 1 am if I had a gun. You can't put a win on this situation, Breanna and her boyfriend was innocent with the cops in the wrong. Busting down the door at 1 am, and several witnesses said they didn't say Police, and all the bullets save 1 hit the boyfriend,

and why didn't they have cameras on them, because they lied.

Actually, no. The cops announced who they were.....breonna and her boyfriend did not answer the door.....her boyfriend shot the cop first.....the cops fired in self defense.

Sorry, she shouldn't have died, but it isn't the cops fault....

Only during these times, could shut an open and shut case be denied by irrational leftists and blacks!
(1) The cops got a LEGITIMATE no knock warrant. No knock warrants were held constitutional, if it can be proven that knocking puts the officers in danger. Getting rid of it is a huge disservice.
(2) Regardless the officers still knocked and only preached the apartment when no one responded.
(3) Taylor’s BF proved the no knock was warranted, when he fires upon the officer FIRST!
(4) Then the officers are considered to act reckless by firing back at a known dangerous drug dealer who fired at them!

The Officers didn’t cause the situation her BF did. If you want to avoid getting shot, don’t sleep with morons that are going shoot at the police.
More lies.
I few more facts unearthed:
(1) Taylor was an accomplice to her ex-BF’s criminal enterprise. There was a recording from prison that she was managing it for him and HENCE the warrant was provided.
(2) Her new BF was a criminal also. This gem of a person liked to sleep with dangerous felons.
(3) Taylor was not sleeping in her bed she was up and about. Didn’t try to stop her BF from shooting at the cops.
(4) The new BF shot and hit one officer in the leg and then they returned fire

The media once again lied. They are the enemy of the people!

I didn't respond to the early threads on this out of a lack of interest....but now, having seen that everything posted about this in the news was a lie.......now you can see why people hate the media....the democrat party press lied about this shooting and cities burn again...joe biden voters burning, looting, beating and murdering people and trying to assassinate police officers....

When are normal people going to learn and stop voting for democrats?

Only during these times, could shut an open and shut case be denied by irrational leftists and blacks!
(1) The cops got a LEGITIMATE no knock warrant. No knock warrants were held constitutional, if it can be proven that knocking puts the officers in danger. Getting rid of it is a huge disservice.
(2) Regardless the officers still knocked and only preached the apartment when no one responded.
(3) Taylor’s BF proved the no knock was warranted, when he fires upon the officer FIRST!
(4) Then the officers are considered to act reckless by firing back at a known dangerous drug dealer who fired at them!

The Officers didn’t cause the situation her BF did. If you want to avoid getting shot, don’t sleep with morons that are going shoot at the police.
More lies.
I few more facts unearthed:
(1) Taylor was an accomplice to her ex-BF’s criminal enterprise. There was a recording from prison that she was managing it for him and HENCE the warrant was provided.
(2) Her new BF was a criminal also. This gem of a person liked to sleep with dangerous felons.
(3) Taylor was not sleeping in her bed she was up and about. Didn’t try to stop her BF from shooting at the cops.
(4) The new BF shot and hit one officer in the leg and then they returned fire

The media once again lied. They are the enemy of the people!
You cannot have reason or logic with “ these folks “..they’re incapable of any rational thought
That is why most never get beyond the gutter

Breonna Taylor's and Emmett Till's murderers were let off scott free on the same day 65 years apart: Sept 23 1955 and Sept 23 2020

I'm of two minds about this one. If someone kicks down my door in the middle of the night and I don't see uniforms, I'm going to start shooting. But the cops had a warrant and when they kicked down the door they were shot at and returned fire. There was right and wrong on both sides and probably a hell of a lot of confusion. The big issue I see was that the cops shot an unarmed woman rather than the armed man shooting at them. For that they should be facing manslaughter charges. Whoever sent them to the wrong address should be facing the same charges as well.

You didn't even correct him on his lie.

The address on the warrant was hers. In fact HER NAME was on the warrant.

It truly boggles the mind how uninformed most of the left seem to be. Then when you give them the facts they act like the drummer on the Muppet Show and go crazy.

Proof positive that our corrupt medias propaganda and FAKE NEWS works.

But that's the point. HER NAME shouldn't have been on the warrant. She was innocent and hadn't been involved with the man they were looking for (who, for those playing along at home, had already been taken into custody 40 minutes earlier at his correct address) for some time.

The crazy thing is this woman was murdered by the police, and no one is being held accountable.

Question. Were you present at the Grand Jury proceeding?

No they didn't. Quite the opposite. Several neighbors testified that the officers did identify themselves.
One did.
Not all witnesses are presented to the grand jury for the sake of security.

You cannot know with any certitude that there were no other witnesses.

Again, you are a stupid jack ass.

Welcome to my ignore list. I dont have time to waste on imbeciles.
I've served on a criminal grand jury. The jury never gets the full case. It gets the prosecution's selected information and witnesses in order to determine if there is "reasonable cause" for a trial. That's all. It doesn't get the defense's side at all and it's not making a judgement of guilt or innocence, just whether or not the prosecution has enough evidence to justify a trial. The prosecutor controls the information presented to the grand jury as well as the questions it can ask. That's why they say a prosecutor can get a grand jury to charge a ham sandwich.

There is no justice in America for Black people so don’t call it the justice system... Call it what it is, a racist “legal system.” Designed and maintained to uphold privilege for white people.

NO JUSTICE. NO PEACE.
NO RACIST POLICE.

I'm of two minds about this one. If someone kicks down my door in the middle of the night and I don't see uniforms, I'm going to start shooting. But the cops had a warrant and when they kicked down the door they were shot at and returned fire. There was right and wrong on both sides and probably a hell of a lot of confusion. The big issue I see was that the cops shot an unarmed woman rather than the armed man shooting at them. For that they should be facing manslaughter charges. Whoever sent them to the wrong address should be facing the same charges as well.

I keep seeing this wrong address BS...Where are you getting that the police were at the wrong address?

There is no justice in America for Black people so don’t call it the justice system... Call it what it is, a racist “legal system.” Designed and maintained to uphold privilege for white people.

NO JUSTICE. NO PEACE.
NO RACIST POLICE.

There is absolutely Justice in our system...We have the fairest system in the world...

Breoona Taylor is a piece of shit. Just like all the other filthy ass Negro Martyrs.

1600982425540.png

This is one paragraph from the above referenced CNN article:

"Louisville Metro Police Department officers fatally shot Taylor on March 13 while executing a "no-knock" search warrant at her apartment." <---- LIE (proven they knocked)
"Gunfire broke out after her boyfriend fired a warning shot because he thought the plainclothes officers were intruders." <---- LIE (warning shot? wtf?)
"The 26-year-old EMT, who was unarmed, was killed in the barrage of gunfire." <---- LIE (she was no longer an EMT.. former EMT at best)

Three sentences. Three lies. I wonder what purpose does it serve for CNN to continue the misinformation?

The police were fired at and acted in self defense

So if you were in the same situation you would have waited to see who was kicking in your door. So if you were in the same situation you would have waited to see who was kicking in your door. Unbelievable.

Independent
So if you were in the same situation you would have waited to see who was kicking in your door. Unbelievable.

Independent witness claimed they identified themselves and knocked. They thought they were at the right place and then one of the cops was shot in the leg.

The first time he was interviewed he claimed he didn't hear them and then AFTER he was interoggated 2 more times OH HE HEARD THEM IDENTIFY THEMSELVES. Now I guess ALL the other residents who didn't hear them are lying.

They don't know if Walker shot the cop or one of the other cops firing shot him.
if your one of those cops, tell me your not going to shoot back when you have an active shooter.

If your in your home and you think someone is breaking in are you telling me you are not going to fire.

it was a bad situation but not every bad situation is racism. Sometimes you can chalk it up to shit happens.

Sorry, I can't chalk an innocent woman being murdered to shit happens.
I dont have a problem with the guy firing on the cops if he thought they were breaking in... yes, that is called shit happens and it was a mistake. By the same token, the Cops didnt MURDER Breona. They only fired their weapons because they were shot at first. How about a little honesty instead of calling every cop shooting murder because you just dont like cops? Breona died because of a tragic mistake and being caught between two other parties at hand who each thought the other was the aggessor. The cops didnt fire first.
They murdered that woman. Police were firing bullets into windows covered with shades. If this was a justified killing the city would not have paid 12 million dollars to the family.
..wrong--they paid out the $$$ in Baltimore and all cops were found innocent......

Link!!
duh

and yet you are the ones who have been unjustly murdering us for over 400yrs.
That does not apply to the recent deaths of criminal black people who were resisting arrest

Black men should marry the mother of their children and teach them not to resist arrest

You ignorant POS neither one of these folks were criminals and she didn't have any damn children.
Its pretty clear though underreported by the liberal media that BT was involved in the illegal drug trade.

It's pretty clear you are a racist idiot.

and you can pretend to be stupid and not familiar with the concept of black men marring the mother of their children.

It is pretty clear you pretend to know black folks, but you don't have a clue about black folks other than the racist bullshit you have been taught.

but trust me its done all the time among other races outside black neighborhoods

black kids have few father figures to look up to and many grow up thinking that crime is a common way of life.

What racist moron told you that?

and your personal insults only show how weak your argument is and how insecure you are

What insults? I am only calling you what you are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back