Brianna Taylor grand jury in

Nope, you can't do it, it seems.
I cant personally do it

We know the police were conducting an investigation on many fronts

the alleged unsworn testimony of a postal inspector may be just one aspect

Woman shot and killed by police who entered wrong home, family says
Cops didn't enter the WRONG home-----------they entered the right address with Breonna herself listed on the warrant along with 2 others. The families attorneys are lying their arses off about everything.

I cant personally do it

So we have this lie cleared up. How is it that a police officer isn't held responsible for perjury? To get a warrant there would have had to be something to justify that. The fact that she once dated a drug dealer is NOT enough to get a warrant. Lying to say she was receiving packages for him might.

They had nothing to get a warrant so they had to lie.

The lawsuit states that Taylor and her boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, were asleep in their bedroom when police in plainclothes and unmarked vehicles arrived at the house
Thats odd

if the cops burst in unannounced then taylor and her boyfriend managed to transition from being asleep to defending their hallway in record time

I cant personally do it

So we have this lie cleared up. How is it that a police officer isn't held responsible for perjury? To get a warrant there would have had to be something to justify that. The fact that she once dated a drug dealer is NOT enough to get a warrant. Lying to say she was receiving packages for him might.

what proof do you have they lied???

I cant personally do it

Sheesh.

Louisville postal inspector: No ‘packages of interest’ at slain EMT Breonna Taylor’s home

Now I am sure you will ask again in a few more posts. You have seen this before.

I cant personally do it

Sheesh.

Louisville postal inspector: No ‘packages of interest’ at slain EMT Breonna Taylor’s home

Now I am sure you will ask again in a few more posts. You have seen this before.
so you dont have any proof the cops lied,,,

thanks for the update,,

I cant personally do it

Sheesh.

thanks for the update,,

Obviously proof isn't even proof to you.

I cant personally do it

Sheesh.

thanks for the update,,

you accused the cops of lying and then you give proof it was the Postal inspector,,,

so the cops didnt lie it was the PI,,,

I know things like this are hard for you to understand,,but keep trying you might figure it out,,,

I cant personally do it

Sheesh.

thanks for the update,,

you accused the cops of lying and then you give proof it was the Postal inspector,,,

I know things like this are hard for you to understand,,but keep trying you might figure it out,,,

Did they find drugs? Did the family get 12 million dollars? Were there any charges filed on her boyfriend?

I cant personally do it

Sheesh.

thanks for the update,,

Did they find drugs? Did the family get 12 million dollars? Were there any charges filed on her boyfriend?
why are you changing the subject???

would it be you got caught lying???

And here is what actually happened........the cop should not be indicted.......

Wow, this if fucking hilarious.

So let me get this straight, the SAME asshole who gets on here day after day telling us that he needs to have guns because the government would turn on him in an instant and oppress him if he didn't.

Completely supports cops busting into someone's house at 12:43 AM, shooting the place up, and it's okay because the person living in the home fired back.
You act like she wasn’t a black thug selling drugs lol

They tried to make her past boyfriend give her up for a lighter sentence but he wouldn't. The last boyfriend was already locked up.
And you think he would have snitched ALREADY IN JAIL? Lol I bet if they had just took him in to custody he would have flipped .. but already inside ,, and the Magnitude of his case he could never snitch he’ll be dead
He said she wasn't involved in any drugs.
Her car is at the “trap” houses, she’s on tape saying trap house, her boyfriend is saying he has 8,000 at her house, he said they didn’t find anything because they didn’t look after the shooting because it ended the investigation to tend to the cop shot, they couldn’t touch anything.
BS. None of this racists crap is true.
Not only did they find a dead body in Breonna Taylor’s car a few years ago and she was endangering her neighbors by hosting a fentanyl dealer, but that drug kills almost 100 Americans A DAY.

.the police had a warrant....the boyfriend started shooting at them......it was an accident all the way around, you dumb ass........the cops were shot at first, and fired in response...you dumb ass. The guy who planned the raid should be fired...the cops who were shot at were defending themselves.

The ATF has a warrant at Waco, you guys still treat Kiddy-Diddling Cultists like martyrs..

The FBI had a warrant at Ruby Ridge, you guys still scream those Nazis got a bad deal.

The cops should be in prison...

So will the city now burn?

~~~~~~
More than likely they will... No matter the decision by the Grand Jury, BLM planned to riot.
Breonna Taylor chose her boy friend (a convicted drug dealer poorly) and died because her boy friend shot at the police and was caught in the firefight. The Grand Jury found that the Police involved did in fact follow procedure knock and announce themselves before the shooting.
Kenneth Walker is and was involved in the drug trade and is basically responsible for her death. He should be charged with her death.

Her boyfriend wasn't a convicted drug dealer, that is a lie. Neither Taylor nor Kenneth Walker has any drug offenses on their records. What neighbor claimed they heard them announce themselves again? Her ex boyfriend was already in custody, so why were they are her apartment again? Why weren't any of these officers wearing body cameras? Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron is a disgrace.

Simple, they had a warrant, and Kenneth Walker fired at them, injuring one officer...Not gonna end well when you shoot at police....

I am shocked that you right wingers are defending Mr Walker's actions, you claim if someone kicks your door in you have a right to defend yourself and your family.

Except that they knocked, and announced....So when he shot, he knew who it was that he was shooting at...

A person is legally allowed to protect his home.
Not from police officers who have a legal warrant. You’re such a leftist.

The warrant was granted based upon lies.
What lies? Maybe it was incorrect but the police officers did knock, no response, gave fair warning before entering, no response, came in and were shot at first. If you are a police officer following orders (you have no idea if the warrant is based on "lies") how is that your fault?

New Topics

Forum List

Back