Brianna Taylor grand jury in

The police were fired at and acted in self defense

There is no such thing as self defense while committing a crime.
He Justifiably shot at Breonna Taylor he’s in trouble for shooting at another apartment
Yep, none of the cops are indicted for putting 5 bullets in Breonna Taylor.
None should have been-----

Stupid woman shouldn't be dating felon drug dealer who is armed or being some sort of relation to the other drug dealer

So will the city now burn?

~~~~~~
More than likely they will... No matter the decision by the Grand Jury, BLM planned to riot.
Breonna Taylor chose her boy friend (a convicted drug dealer poorly) and died because her boy friend shot at the police and was caught in the firefight. The Grand Jury found that the Police involved did in fact follow procedure knock and announce themselves before the shooting.
Kenneth Walker is and was involved in the drug trade and is basically responsible for her death. He should be charged with her death.

Her boyfriend wasn't a convicted drug dealer, that is a lie. Neither Taylor nor Kenneth Walker has any drug offenses on their records. What neighbor claimed they heard them announce themselves again? Her ex boyfriend was already in custody, so why were they are her apartment again? Why weren't any of these officers wearing body cameras? Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron is a disgrace.
Oh stop with the spinning...you are annoying me. Her families attorneys have been doing what all these police shooting lawsuit attorney's due---lie their fricking azzes off about the facts to the media hoping to sway public opinion and cause riots.

The only liar is fools like you, who make excuses when cops kill black folks.

The Warrant had her address-----and her name on it. The warrant 3 peoples name on it and her ADDRESS. She was one of three people named on the warrant and she certainly was buddies with the primary drug dealer that they were searching for.
The 3 cops work in the narcotics division and as such are not issued police cameras----------------so there would never be a video of their arrests hun.
They knocked and introduced themselves-----tired of the lies that they didn't. If it comes down to 3 cops words verses 3 criminals and their known associates, I'll take the cops words for it.
Hence such 3 white people likely with those cool police vests trying to break down a door of a drug dealer and his buddies----the assumption from the occupants is that they are COPS for which boyfriend tried to killed them.

There are so many lies in that statement it's a disgrace. How the fuck do you know they annouced themselves? Your stupid ass wasn't there. The neighbors say they didn't, they found one fool who was interrogated 3 times before he finally claimed he heard them announce themselves. Breonna and her boyfriend were not criminals, they had no criminal records. You are just a lying hag.

As I said there were 3 names on that warrant including hers---------but there was also not just the drug dealer that she was associating with but a THird person----whose last name is the same last name as her boyfriend (WALKER) that tried to kill the cops. What a coincidence.............

You are a lying piece of garbage.
You're just too uninformed and stupid to bother with. Welcome to ignore.

You're too much of a racist POS to see an injustice when it comes to black folks, good riddance.
You mean that 95 percent of all black deaths are from blacks ??
There is a reason that blacks have never risen from the bottom

85% of all white deaths are from whites, black folks suffer because of racist trash like you.

Why is the black guy not charged with attempted murder
?? He shot a cop wtf

Because he was protecting his home, which I guess now black men are not allowed to do. If this young man were white you racist ass clowns would be opening go fund me pages for him.
If he was a criminal .i don’t care his skin color
All you see is color and not facts

and yet you are the ones who have been unjustly murdering us for over 400yrs.
That does not apply to the recent deaths of criminal black people who were resisting arrest

Black men should marry the mother of their children and teach them not to resist arrest

You ignorant POS neither one of these folks were criminals and she didn't have any damn children.
He was a known drug dealer and she was probably in on it

That's a lie, she nor the young man had any type of criminal record.

Far more black on white killings
Do you see a 100 million whites burning down every city ??

They don't have to, because the Justice System is set up to defend you.
Justice system favors black criminals in every blue city . Just yesterday that black demon was released from jail ( In Miami ) for beating the crap out of a Latino girl for fun

Why is the black guy not charged with attempted murder
?? He shot a cop wtf

Because he was protecting his home, which I guess now black men are not allowed to do. If this young man were white you racist ass clowns would be opening go fund me pages for him.
If he was a criminal .i don’t care his skin color
All you see is color and not facts

Your last 3 stupid ass posts show you don't care about facts, if he was white you would be claiming he had a right to protect his family and blah, blah, blah, blah.

That is what the witnesses stated
Only lies are from the Goebbels Media and the street trash causing mayhem

No they didn't, most of the folks said they NEVER heard the police announce themselves and then they found ONE man to claim he heard them announce themselves after he was interrogated 3 times. It is pretty obvious you don't know WTF you are talking about.

He Justifiably shot at Breonna Taylor he’s in trouble for shooting at another apartment

Stupid woman shouldn't be dating felon drug dealer who is armed or being some sort of relation to the other drug dealer

~~~~~~
More than likely they will... No matter the decision by the Grand Jury, BLM planned to riot.
Breonna Taylor chose her boy friend (a convicted drug dealer poorly) and died because her boy friend shot at the police and was caught in the firefight. The Grand Jury found that the Police involved did in fact follow procedure knock and announce themselves before the shooting.
Kenneth Walker is and was involved in the drug trade and is basically responsible for her death. He should be charged with her death.

Her boyfriend wasn't a convicted drug dealer, that is a lie. Neither Taylor nor Kenneth Walker has any drug offenses on their records. What neighbor claimed they heard them announce themselves again? Her ex boyfriend was already in custody, so why were they are her apartment again? Why weren't any of these officers wearing body cameras? Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron is a disgrace.
Oh stop with the spinning...you are annoying me. Her families attorneys have been doing what all these police shooting lawsuit attorney's due---lie their fricking azzes off about the facts to the media hoping to sway public opinion and cause riots.

The Warrant had her address-----and her name on it. The warrant 3 peoples name on it and her ADDRESS. She was one of three people named on the warrant and she certainly was buddies with the primary drug dealer that they were searching for.
The 3 cops work in the narcotics division and as such are not issued police cameras----------------so there would never be a video of their arrests hun.
They knocked and introduced themselves-----tired of the lies that they didn't. If it comes down to 3 cops words verses 3 criminals and their known associates, I'll take the cops words for it.
Hence such 3 white people likely with those cool police vests trying to break down a door of a drug dealer and his buddies----the assumption from the occupants is that they are COPS for which boyfriend tried to killed them.

There are so many lies in that statement it's a disgrace. How the fuck do you know they annouced themselves? Your stupid ass wasn't there. The neighbors say they didn't, they found one fool who was interrogated 3 times before he finally claimed he heard them announce themselves. Breonna and her boyfriend were not criminals, they had no criminal records. You are just a lying hag.

As I said there were 3 names on that warrant including hers---------but there was also not just the drug dealer that she was associating with but a THird person----whose last name is the same last name as her boyfriend (WALKER) that tried to kill the cops. What a coincidence.............

You're too much of a racist POS to see an injustice when it comes to black folks, good riddance.
Why are you still in this country? Move out we are not changing for your fucking dumb Third World disgusting wap culture

Far more black on white killings
Do you see a 100 million whites burning down every city ??

They don't have to, because the Justice System is set up to defend you.
Justice system favors black criminals in every blue city .

Well we know that is another lie you are telling.
Just yesterday that black demon was released from jail ( In Miami ) for beating the crap out of a Latino girl for fun

How many white demons in this country have gotten away with murdering black folks? You guys used to wear white sheets to terrorize and murder black folks, the color just changed to blue these days.

No they didn't, most of the folks said they NEVER heard the police announce themselves and then they found ONE man to claim he heard them announce themselves after he was interrogated 3 times. It is pretty obvious you don't know WTF you are talking about.
This was all at the jury !!
Even the drug trafficker, Walker , said they knocked

~~~~~~

Why are you still in this country? Move out we are not changing for your fucking dumb Third World disgusting wap culture

You racist POS I am pretty sure I have served this country more than your coward ass. Since you hate black folks so much why don't you move to Siberia I hear it is lily white there.

If I were the cops I would say we’re not coming out today we’re going on strike we’re gonna let the Boogaloo boys handle these riots

This was all at the jury !!
Even the drug trafficker, Walker , said they knocked

Post the link for that bullshit.

Your opinion is a lie.
The need for black men to marry the mother of their children is a lie?
Your opinion about black men is a lie. OK? I oughta know since I am a black man who married the mother of my children and lived in a neighborhood of such men. Once I got divorced, I had a number of relationships with single white suburban housewives whose husbands left with kids and no alimony. So shut your racist mouth son and concern yourself with Pleasantville.

Forum List

Back