Brianna Taylor grand jury in

Only during these times, could shut an open and shut case be denied by irrational leftists and blacks!
(1) The cops got a LEGITIMATE no knock warrant. No knock warrants were held constitutional, if it can be proven that knocking puts the officers in danger. Getting rid of it is a huge disservice.
(2) Regardless the officers still knocked and only preached the apartment when no one responded.
(3) Taylor’s BF proved the no knock was warranted, when he fires upon the officer FIRST!
(4) Then the officers are considered to act reckless by firing back at a known dangerous drug dealer who fired at them!

The Officers didn’t cause the situation her BF did. If you want to avoid getting shot, don’t sleep with morons that are going shoot at the police.
More lies.

I guess there was a witness that stated he heard the cops knock and shout police as they banged on Brianna's door.....kind of changes everything.....if the guy upstairs heard them Brianna's boyfriend heard them....
How convenient. There was no such witness.

The police were fired at and acted in self defense

So if you were in the same situation you would have waited to see who was kicking in your door. Unbelievable.

~~~~~~
According to Grand Jury testimony, the Police did knock and announce themsleves, that is why Jamarcus Glover began shooting and as a result of his shooting first police returned fire and it resulted in her death....
"interviews with neighbors that the officers did announce themselves before busting down the door of the apartment occupied by Taylor and her boyfriend, Kenneth Walker. Cameron said Mattingly and Cosgrove were justified under Kentucky law in their use of force after being fired upon by Walker and his office will not pursue criminal charges against them".
The question is when will the Louisville police arrest Walker for his shooting at police and the resulting death of Breonna Taylor
That grand jury testimony was fake.

and yet you are the ones who have been unjustly murdering us for over 400yrs.
That does not apply to the recent deaths of criminal black people who were resisting arrest

Black men should marry the mother of their children and teach them not to resist arrest
Don’t resist because you will have your day in court

The girl dying is most unfortunate
She was a career women who ended up dating this thug
The thugs were the police because they busted into the wrong apartment.

Black men should marry the mother of their children and teach them not to resist arrest
I dont know who my father is, for real, and it is a continual source of anger and feeling worthless.

Anyone who abandons their children is doing them immeasurable harm.

I guess there was a witness that stated he heard the cops knock and shout police as they banged on Brianna's door.....kind of changes everything.....if the guy upstairs heard them Brianna's boyfriend heard them....
How convenient. There was no such witness.
Ummm I've been telling you that your news sources are full of shit.....his statement was discussed today....

The police were fired at and acted in self defense

So if you were in the same situation you would have waited to see who was kicking in your door. So if you were in the same situation you would have waited to see who was kicking in your door. Unbelievable.

Independent
So if you were in the same situation you would have waited to see who was kicking in your door. Unbelievable.

Independent witness claimed they identified themselves and knocked. They thought they were at the right place and then one of the cops was shot in the leg.

The first time he was interviewed he claimed he didn't hear them and then AFTER he was interoggated 2 more times OH HE HEARD THEM IDENTIFY THEMSELVES. Now I guess ALL the other residents who didn't hear them are lying.

They don't know if Walker shot the cop or one of the other cops firing shot him.
if your one of those cops, tell me your not going to shoot back when you have an active shooter.

If your in your home and you think someone is breaking in are you telling me you are not going to fire.

it was a bad situation but not every bad situation is racism. Sometimes you can chalk it up to shit happens.

Sorry, I can't chalk an innocent woman being murdered to shit happens.
I dont have a problem with the guy firing on the cops if he thought they were breaking in... yes, that is called shit happens and it was a mistake. By the same token, the Cops didnt MURDER Breona. They only fired their weapons because they were shot at first. How about a little honesty instead of calling every cop shooting murder because you just dont like cops? Breona died because of a tragic mistake and being caught between two other parties at hand who each thought the other was the aggessor. The cops didnt fire first.

Here you go neocon nimrods

1) The boyfriend disputes that they yelled police.
2) He was allowed to carry
3) The police were after an old boyfriend who was subsequently arrested in August

What I find so ironic about this from the neocon loons is they are all about 'protecting' themselves and not allowing the 'state' to ride roughshod over them. If this had been some good old boy hayseed who had been protecting his property you'd be all over the 'liberally run' Louisville police dept (via the Mayor et al). You guys are nimrods.

No-knock warrants are just tragedies waiting to happen.
Yeah, the thing is, the warrant was changed to “knock and announce”, which is what they did....

Forum List

Back