Brianna Taylor grand jury in

The police were fired at and acted in self defense

There is no such thing as self defense while committing a crime.
He Justifiably shot at Breonna Taylor he’s in trouble for shooting at another apartment
Yep, none of the cops are indicted for putting 5 bullets in Breonna Taylor.
None should have been-----

Stupid woman shouldn't be dating felon drug dealer who is armed or being some sort of relation to the other drug dealer

So will the city now burn?

~~~~~~
More than likely they will... No matter the decision by the Grand Jury, BLM planned to riot.
Breonna Taylor chose her boy friend (a convicted drug dealer poorly) and died because her boy friend shot at the police and was caught in the firefight. The Grand Jury found that the Police involved did in fact follow procedure knock and announce themselves before the shooting.
Kenneth Walker is and was involved in the drug trade and is basically responsible for her death. He should be charged with her death.

Her boyfriend wasn't a convicted drug dealer, that is a lie. Neither Taylor nor Kenneth Walker has any drug offenses on their records. What neighbor claimed they heard them announce themselves again? Her ex boyfriend was already in custody, so why were they are her apartment again? Why weren't any of these officers wearing body cameras? Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron is a disgrace.
Oh stop with the spinning...you are annoying me. Her families attorneys have been doing what all these police shooting lawsuit attorney's due---lie their fricking azzes off about the facts to the media hoping to sway public opinion and cause riots.

The Warrant had her address-----and her name on it. The warrant 3 peoples name on it and her ADDRESS. She was one of three people named on the warrant and she certainly was buddies with the primary drug dealer that they were searching for.
The 3 cops work in the narcotics division and as such are not issued police cameras----------------so there would never be a video of their arrests hun.
They knocked and introduced themselves-----tired of the lies that they didn't. If it comes down to 3 cops words verses 3 criminals and their known associates, I'll take the cops words for it.
Hence such 3 white people likely with those cool police vests trying to break down a door of a drug dealer and his buddies----the assumption from the occupants is that they are COPS for which boyfriend tried to killed them.

As I said there were 3 names on that warrant including hers---------but there was also not just the drug dealer that she was associating with but a THird person----whose last name is the same last name as her boyfriend (WALKER) that tried to kill the cops. What a coincidence.............

They had made entry into the house when the shooting started. Where are you getting this stuff..from the same place that guy who said Ms. Taylor had drugs on her when she was shot?
Link?
I'm going by several news articles about the incident and none of the mentioned Ms. Taylor having drugs on her when shot and no mention of anyone being shot through any doors..speaking of links, any reputable ones showing the opposite? Please leave out far right wacko conspiracy links.

Did you know the officers were
Live round time. Fuck em.

This is an opportunity for you to get that white uniform out the closet, how many of you are going out? I know you won't go alone because that is not how you cowards operate.
Did you know that the officers announced their presence, broke in, and were IMMEDIATELY SHOT AT by someone in Breanna Taylor's apartment? What do you think they should have done?

He Justifiably shot at Breonna Taylor he’s in trouble for shooting at another apartment

Stupid woman shouldn't be dating felon drug dealer who is armed or being some sort of relation to the other drug dealer

~~~~~~
More than likely they will... No matter the decision by the Grand Jury, BLM planned to riot.
Breonna Taylor chose her boy friend (a convicted drug dealer poorly) and died because her boy friend shot at the police and was caught in the firefight. The Grand Jury found that the Police involved did in fact follow procedure knock and announce themselves before the shooting.
Kenneth Walker is and was involved in the drug trade and is basically responsible for her death. He should be charged with her death.

Her boyfriend wasn't a convicted drug dealer, that is a lie. Neither Taylor nor Kenneth Walker has any drug offenses on their records. What neighbor claimed they heard them announce themselves again? Her ex boyfriend was already in custody, so why were they are her apartment again? Why weren't any of these officers wearing body cameras? Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron is a disgrace.
Oh stop with the spinning...you are annoying me. Her families attorneys have been doing what all these police shooting lawsuit attorney's due---lie their fricking azzes off about the facts to the media hoping to sway public opinion and cause riots.

The only liar is fools like you, who make excuses when cops kill black folks.

The Warrant had her address-----and her name on it. The warrant 3 peoples name on it and her ADDRESS. She was one of three people named on the warrant and she certainly was buddies with the primary drug dealer that they were searching for.
The 3 cops work in the narcotics division and as such are not issued police cameras----------------so there would never be a video of their arrests hun.
They knocked and introduced themselves-----tired of the lies that they didn't. If it comes down to 3 cops words verses 3 criminals and their known associates, I'll take the cops words for it.
Hence such 3 white people likely with those cool police vests trying to break down a door of a drug dealer and his buddies----the assumption from the occupants is that they are COPS for which boyfriend tried to killed them.

There are so many lies in that statement it's a disgrace. How the fuck do you know they annouced themselves? Your stupid ass wasn't there. The neighbors say they didn't, they found one fool who was interrogated 3 times before he finally claimed he heard them announce themselves. Breonna and her boyfriend were not criminals, they had no criminal records. You are just a lying hag.

As I said there were 3 names on that warrant including hers---------but there was also not just the drug dealer that she was associating with but a THird person----whose last name is the same last name as her boyfriend (WALKER) that tried to kill the cops. What a coincidence.............

You are a lying piece of garbage.

This is an opportunity for you to get that white uniform out the closet, how many of you are going out? I know you won't go alone because that is not how you cowards operate.
Did you know that the officers announced their presence, broke in, and were IMMEDIATELY SHOT AT by someone in Breanna Taylor's apartment? What do you think they should have done?

Did you know that the neighbors said THEY DIDN'T ANNOUCE THEMSELVES, but I know they are white so we are suppose to automatically believe them eventhough there actions show just the opposite.

One..didn't happen that way and you damn well know it and two..if they were so in the right about everything why did they cut her family a $12 million dollar check

No they didn't. Quite the opposite. Several neighbors testified that the officers did identify themselves.
One did.
Not all witnesses are presented to the grand jury for the sake of security.

You cannot know with any certitude that there were no other witnesses.

Again, you are a stupid jack ass.

Welcome to my ignore list. I dont have time to waste on imbeciles.
No time to waste on imbeciles? Bet you go to Trump rallys...hypocrite.

~~~~~~

The only liar is fools like you, who make excuses when cops kill black folks.

There are so many lies in that statement it's a disgrace. How the fuck do you know they annouced themselves? Your stupid ass wasn't there. The neighbors say they didn't, they found one fool who was interrogated 3 times before he finally claimed he heard them announce themselves. Breonna and her boyfriend were not criminals, they had no criminal records. You are just a lying hag.

You are a lying piece of garbage.
You're just too uninformed and stupid to bother with. Welcome to ignore.

~~~~~~

Simple, they had a warrant, and Kenneth Walker fired at them, injuring one officer...Not gonna end well when you shoot at police....

I am shocked that you right wingers are defending Mr Walker's actions, you claim if someone kicks your door in you have a right to defend yourself and your family.

Except that they knocked, and announced....So when he shot, he knew who it was that he was shooting at...

A person is legally allowed to protect his home.
Not from police officers who have a legal warrant. You’re such a leftist.

Why did they have a warrant again?
Suspected drug den.

With NO EVIDENCE of such.
And you know this how? Obviously they had some intel.

Did they find drugs or drug money in her home? Did they EVER see any drugs in her home?

~~~~~~

Simple, they had a warrant, and Kenneth Walker fired at them, injuring one officer...Not gonna end well when you shoot at police....

I am shocked that you right wingers are defending Mr Walker's actions, you claim if someone kicks your door in you have a right to defend yourself and your family.

Except that they knocked, and announced....So when he shot, he knew who it was that he was shooting at...

A person is legally allowed to protect his home.
Not from police officers who have a legal warrant. You’re such a leftist.

Why did they have a warrant again?
Suspected drug den.

With NO EVIDENCE of such.
And you know this how? Obviously they had some intel.

Did they find drugs or drug money in her home? Did they EVER see any drugs in her home?

The FACTS are all out there but ignorant fools like him just ignore it. As such HE should be ignored.

One..didn't happen that way and you damn well know it and two..if they were so in the right about everything why did they cut her family a $12 million dollar check
All I damn well know is what the news reports say. If you know more, then by all means, let's hear it. You will no doubt cut and run.

They had made entry into the house when the shooting started. Where are you getting this stuff..from the same place that guy who said Ms. Taylor had drugs on her when she was shot?
Link?
I'm going by several news articles about the incident and none of the mentioned Ms. Taylor having drugs on her when shot and no mention of anyone being shot through any doors..speaking of links, any reputable ones showing the opposite? Please leave out far right wacko conspiracy links.
I already said you were correct about the boyfriend not shooting through rhe door. WTF more do you want? IMO that’s still no excuse for him to shoot at cops.

Here you go neocon nimrods

1) The boyfriend disputes that they yelled police.
2) He was allowed to carry
3) The police were after an old boyfriend who was subsequently arrested in August

What I find so ironic about this from the neocon loons is they are all about 'protecting' themselves and not allowing the 'state' to ride roughshod over them. If this had been some good old boy hayseed who had been protecting his property you'd be all over the 'liberally run' Louisville police dept (via the Mayor et al). You guys are nimrods.

No-knock warrants are just tragedies waiting to happen.

Forum List

Back