Brianna Taylor grand jury in

So it is a Dem Mayor, and Kentucky has a Dem Governor. Will be interesting to see if they let the city burn in the name of “social justice”.

Makes you wonder how the state can vote in such a sack of shit like Mitch McConnell doesn't it?
I think it's fucked up. No-knock warrants sound like a nightmare.

Yes, it would be much better to have dead cops right?

So will the city now burn?

~~~~~~
More than likely they will... No matter the decision by the Grand Jury, BLM planned to riot.
Breonna Taylor chose her boy friend (a convicted drug dealer poorly) and died because her boy friend shot at the police and was caught in the firefight. The Grand Jury found that the Police involved did in fact follow procedure knock and announce themselves before the shooting.
Kenneth Walker is and was involved in the drug trade and is basically responsible for her death. He should be charged with her death.

Her boyfriend wasn't a convicted drug dealer, that is a lie. Neither Taylor nor Kenneth Walker has any drug offenses on their records. What neighbor claimed they heard them announce themselves again? Her ex boyfriend was already in custody, so why were they are her apartment again? Why weren't any of these officers wearing body cameras? Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron is a disgrace.

Live round time. Fuck em.

This is an opportunity for you to get that white uniform out the closet, how many of you are going out? I know you won't go alone because that is not how you cowards operate.

Honey, typically law abidding whites are a bit different mind set than blacks---typically when they go out to break the law, they don't do it in large groups-----------they and their weapons will be going with one other person or more often alone. The riots from the criminals is going to start resulting in sniping and explosions-------where they and not the businesses and cities are the targets. Shouldn't poke the Bear------------the bear is waking up and starting to get pissed off.

1600898501653.png

What are you going to do, what you used to do back in the day.

What do you think is gonna happen when the Minneapolis police RIGHTFULLY walk? They wont be able to convict on MURDER charges?

The police were fired at and acted in self defense

So if you were in the same situation you would have waited to see who was kicking in your door. Unbelievable.
If the guy upstairs could hear “POLICE OPEN UP “ over and over again than she knew
Yep------------and yet the lib media keeps spinning lies and manipulations.

Do they take their que from the POTUS, because that is all he does and dumb ass Trump Humpers eat it up.

So if you were in the same situation you would have waited to see who was kicking in your door. Unbelievable.

On that i agree with you. More then a few states allow people to shoot under such circumstances. What about "stand your ground"? I feel the cops were justly charged here. Let the trial happen and see what happens.

That's just it, they WEREN'T charged.

On that i agree with you. More then a few states allow people to shoot under such circumstances. What about "stand your ground"? I feel the cops were justly charged here. Let the trial happen and see what happens.

Only one is indicted and that's for shooting in the next door apt.
Backlash for all the BLM/Antifa riots that voter's have gotten tired of.

Right wing racist always celebrate when the police get away with killing black folks.

Simple jigaboo, don't shoot through your door at cops. Now go riot, Maybe ALL of you will get killed.

Go do something you are good at, suck a Jigaboo. You racist POS, maybe you will choke to death.
You got understand if you want to be segregated and live in White America were going to use our guns if you attack us.. get used to to

Live round time. Fuck em.

This is an opportunity for you to get that white uniform out the closet, how many of you are going out? I know you won't go alone because that is not how you cowards operate.
You guys are expensive.
yes they are,, more proof democrats should have picked their own cotton,,,

More babble from a racist coward.
just think of all the problems that wouldnt exist,,

its actually anti racist to say democrats should have picked their own cotton,,,

what say you???

Forum List

Back