Brian Williams suspended

Not impressed. If NBC had any integrity they would have fired him.

Saw on CNN that NBC has suspended Williams six months without pay. Makes me wonder if there is more than just the Iraq story involved in the decision.

No one can take him seriously. Lester holts come on down.

Did you see Sharon Osborne laughing about him today? She said something like he must be fucking nutz

Williams needs to just go fishing. You know how a fish keep getting bigger and bigger from the time it was first caught.

Public censure...

The terrible price of Stolen Valor...

Brian-Williams-Stolen-Valor-02-740x400.jpg

Excellent...

Delighted to see that NBC nailed the greasy little wanker...

I always thought there was something off about the guy when he would go on talk shows and try to be funny but too cool at the same time. Now he just made himself a joke. The job he had is a very serious job. Cronkite brokaw rather.

Look what happen to Dan rather when he fucked up a story. Bye bye

Even in England they're laughing about Brian Williams. This time about a tale with sufficient imagination to rival Jean Shepherd's "Christmas Story":

Residents in Brian Williams hometown rubbish claims he was mugged in New Jersey Daily Mail Online

"Now local residents in the sleepy New Jersey suburb of Red Bank are the latest to question his credibility over a story he told Esquire magazine in 2005 about being mugged at gunpoint during the 1970s."

"Williams recalls being left 'looking up at a thug's snub-nosed .38 while selling Christmas trees out of the back of a truck.'"

"According to his story he was trying to help a local church when the thief grabbed his money."

"'That wasn't a bad job, until a guy came up and stuck a .38-caliber pistol in my face and made me hand over all the money. Merry Christmas, right? Of course, I suddenly appreciated the other jobs I thought I hated,' Williams recalled when he told New Jersey Monthly in 2008."

Funniest part was the bullshit about a born liberal "trying to help a local church....."

Saw on CNN that NBC has suspended Williams six months without pay. Makes me wonder if there is more than just the Iraq story involved in the decision.
Brian Williams, like the famous liars- Barack Obama and William Jefferson Clinton, is the perfect vehicle for the transmission of the Left's false propaganda.
While he's in time out, he can work on a big story about Climate Change.
The true story about American liar... Not new?

NBC has suspended Williams six months without pay.
>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<
B. Williams' salary is $13 million a year, according to the website Celebrity Net Worth.

B. Williams, who took over the anchor desk in 2004, that is 10 years X $13,000,000 = $130,000,000

so $6,500,000 is really going to put a serious dent in his lifestyle or hurt his family in any way ?

gimme a fucking break ! he is NBC's biggest :asshole: with the biggest pile of :bsflag:

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Brian Williams Suspended for Six Months

Those puppies he saved from the fire; he really roasted them.
>>>>>><<<<<<<
then he and B.Hussein Obabble ate them.., one of BHO's favorite snacks !!

Obama ate dogs..,President Obablather admitted to having eaten dog meat as a child.., and would do it again !!
I didn't want to pull a Brian Williams and get caught embellishing the tale.

Of course they ate the pups, with Republican ketchup for a vegetable dish.

New Topics

Forum List

Back