Brian Williams Drops Claim He Was Beheaded by Al Qeada

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
How much do you want to bet that the libturds will defend Williams even after this?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

NEW YORK – NBC news anchor Brian Williams has publicly dropped his claim that he was personally beheaded by al Qaeda in Iraq, saying he had misremembered the event.

Williams, known as ‘The Most Trusted NBC Nightly News Anchor in America’ has admitted, “I was never captured by al Qaeda in Iraq in May 2004, nor murdered by AQI leader Abu Musab al Zarqawi” in a notorious propaganda video.

Though Williams had been making the claim for over a decade, it had not received any scrutiny until a recent comment he made on the execution of Jordanian pilot Lt. Muath al-Kaseasbeh.

During an evening broadcast last week, Williams said, “I can image what [Kaseasbeh] went through, because I remember when I had my head sawn off in Fallujah by al Qaeda [in Iraq], and how horrible that was.”

Critics have charged Williams with appropriating the story of former hostage Nick Berg, pointing out that Williams was nowhere near Iraq on that date, and was in Washington DC accepting an honorary degree from Catholic University. His defenders have claimed the two events probably felt the same.

Meanwhile, critics are examining other past statements of Williams, such as his claim last year to have been killed on 9/11.

How much do you want to bet that the libturds will defend Williams even after this?

NEW YORK – NBC news anchor Brian Williams has publicly dropped his claim that he was personally beheaded by al Qaeda in Iraq, saying he had misremembered the event.

Williams, known as ‘The Most Trusted NBC Nightly News Anchor in America’ has admitted, “I was never captured by al Qaeda in Iraq in May 2004, nor murdered by AQI leader Abu Musab al Zarqawi” in a notorious propaganda video.

Though Williams had been making the claim for over a decade, it had not received any scrutiny until a recent comment he made on the execution of Jordanian pilot Lt. Muath al-Kaseasbeh.

During an evening broadcast last week, Williams said, “I can image what [Kaseasbeh] went through, because I remember when I had my head sawn off in Fallujah by al Qaeda [in Iraq], and how horrible that was.”

Critics have charged Williams with appropriating the story of former hostage Nick Berg, pointing out that Williams was nowhere near Iraq on that date, and was in Washington DC accepting an honorary degree from Catholic University. His defenders have claimed the two events probably felt the same.

Meanwhile, critics are examining other past statements of Williams, such as his claim last year to have been killed on 9/11.

He kind of looks like a young Dubya in that picture...with the eyebrows and all...

:biggrin:

Forum List

Back