Brian Williams Death Penalty QUestion

This shows how idiotic liberals are. They are against killing a man convicted of capital murder, but have no problems with killing an unborn child.
It shouldn't be the governments decision in either case.

I thought JURIES made these decisions. The government carries out sentences.

Most libs slept through Civics 101 apparently. And herein lies the irony.. they claim to be the smart ones.

This shows how idiotic liberals are. They are against killing a man convicted of capital murder, but have no problems with killing an unborn child.
It shouldn't be the governments decision in either case.

I thought JURIES made these decisions. The government carries out sentences.

I find it intertesting that posters on here do not understand how the legal system operates at the state level.

Call it what you want. It doesn't change the fact that we endorse government sanctioned killings of prisoners. Most of the world looks at it as barbaric and do not ask "why can't we be more like the United States?"We will gradually recognize the death penalty for what it is......biblical, eye for an eye vengeance
AtThen why do we have over 4 million people waiting in line to become citizens?

They come here for the death penalty? Even Mexico doesn't have a death penalty.

But Mexico is the place folks are fleeing to come here.

But Mexico is the place folks are fleeing to come here.

Sort of the point I was making, but he refused to address it...so he diverted.

So your point is that Mexicans come to the US for the Death Penalty?

More rightwing logic

Even freaking Mexicans look at us as barbarians

Sadly, your poor reading comprehensiopn skills gave you reason to believe that was what I was saying.

But you see, it was not even close to what I was saying. Furthermore, I didnt even mention Mexico, Mexicans or ANYTHING of the sort.

You just pathetically and immaturely diverted from my question and now pathetically and immaturely continung with your little diversion while trying to put words in my mouth.

So I guess it is best to not respond to your posts anymore as you have a habit of playing such childsih games.

So cya <S>

Yeah, let's dissect Winger's position with a machette.... Millions of Mexicans risk all to come here because they see us as barbarians.

Wow.... just wow.

Forum List

Back