Brexit In Doubt After Judge Overrules UK Government

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Here we go, one way or another they'll overturn the will of the people.

[QUOTE
Britain is heading towards a political crisis after a judge ruled today that the government must grant MPs a vote on Brexit before the UK can leave the European Union.

The Lord Chief Justice Lord Thomas sided with Remain campaigners who argued that parliament must decide on the issue before Article 50 – which starts the two-year formal process for leaving the EU – can be triggered.
][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE
Britain is heading towards a political crisis after a judge ruled today that the government must grant MPs a vote on Brexit before the UK can leave the European Union.

The Lord Chief Justice Lord Thomas sided with Remain campaigners who argued that parliament must decide on the issue before Article 50 – which starts the two-year formal process for leaving the EU – can be triggered.
]

Brexit In Doubt After Judge Overrules UK Government[/QUOTE]
The article is a bit ott. Today was about process not policy. May had given herself powers that she was not entitled to.

Obviously it would be good if the decision was reversed but this ruling doesnt make that a certainty.

[QUOTE

]

The article is a bit ott. Today was about process not policy. May had given herself powers that she was not entitled to.

Obviously it would be good if the decision was reversed but this ruling doesnt make that a certainty.[/QUOTE]
Looks like you guys have the same problem we do....black robed wig heads who sneer at democracy and the will of the people.

I wonder what they'll do when people finally figure out that we can just ignore them?

I think this is the Brits just whoring out for more attention. Once they finally "Brexit," their relationship with the EU will probably be almost exactly the same anyways. Very few people who put a gun in their mouth end up pulling the trigger after all.

I said that I will believe the Brexit when it actually happens. The referendum was one thing, but it didn't force their parliament to take action. I knew the liberals would just ignore the people and use whatever means necessary to stick to their Agenda.

Isnt Parliamentary agreement implied when Parliament passes the referendum bill that initiated this whole thing anyway?

The Globalists are pulling some ripe poop out of their rectums on this one, once again.

I think this is the Brits just whoring out for more attention. Once they finally "Brexit," their relationship with the EU will probably be almost exactly the same anyways. Very few people who put a gun in their mouth end up pulling the trigger after all.
So leaving the EU is like committing suicide? How in hell did This Realm survive before the EU came along then?

Isnt Parliamentary agreement implied when Parliament passes the referendum bill that initiated this whole thing anyway?

The Globalists are pulling some ripe poop out of their rectums on this one, once again.
No, the referendum was consultative, Parliament makes the decision, although the Members of Parliament may decide according to the referendum results if they want.

[QUOTE

]

Obviously it would be good if the decision was reversed but this ruling doesnt make that a certainty.
Looks like you guys have the same problem we do....black robed wig heads who sneer at democracy and the will of the people.

I wonder what they'll do when people finally figure out that we can just ignore them?[/QUOTE]
Better to do the thing properly than let the government take powers it shouldnt have.

New Topics

Forum List

Back