Brexit dividend - 160000 vacancies in social care, Here come the filipinos

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
This is a tough one to take for the racist trash who voted for brexit. The whole point of btrxit was to kick out the foreigners. Especially the darkies.

And so it came to pass that we are now mass recruiting in the third world to replace all the foreigners who went home.

Bad for our services but also bad for our economy. These people were talented and they worked hard and paid taxes. Now they are gone and sensible people are asking why.
The British are as thick as shit.

1660931522520.png

This is a tough one to take for the racist trash who voted for brexit. The whole point of btrxit was to kick out the foreigners. Especially the darkies.

And so it came to pass that we are now mass recruiting in the third world to replace all the foreigners who went home.

Bad for our services but also bad for our economy. These people were talented and they worked hard and paid taxes. Now they are gone and sensible people are asking why.

View attachment 684579

Relax, your racist shithole will still be 97% white. The one thing you backwards hillbillies are good at is keeping brown people out.

View attachment 684579
Tommy there always was this intention of hiring people from Africa to take over from EU people and it was argued that this showed they were not racist. Part of it no doubt comes from the fantasy in their minds that they are an imperial power again with their serfs working for them. I think they also intend on trying to pay next to nothing but this always was the plan. It was aired a lot on a forum I was at the time.

Tommy there always was this intention of hiring people from Africa to take over from EU people and it was argued that this showed they were not racist. Part of it no doubt comes from the fantasy in their minds that they are an imperial power again with their serfs working for them. I think they also intend on trying to pay next to nothing but this always was the plan. It was aired a lot on a forum I was at the time.
Maybe they could give yp on Rwanda and employ those guys ?

This is a tough one to take for the racist trash who voted for brexit.
now now, don't be a sore loser tommy!
just what is the "tough" part in all this for the "racists" tommy? you seem to be taking it tougher than anyone...you certainly have an adverse attitude toward it.
The whole point of btrxit was to kick out the foreigners. Especially the darkies.
how does that work tommy? "get out"..."get out"..."you especially get out"? that sort of thing?
is this a bad thing? is it the "white" third world? because you make it sound as though this is a bad idea
what is it for the new influx of immigrants?
trump worked his tail off to deliver brexit through the democratic process for ya tommy...he is now "KING OF THE BRITTONS" :abgg2q.jpg:

now now, don't be a sore loser tommy!
just what is the "tough" part in all this for the "racists" tommy? you seem to be taking it tougher than anyone...you certainly have an adverse attitude toward it.

how does that work tommy? "get out"..."get out"..."you especially get out"? that sort of thing?

is this a bad thing? is it the "white" third world? because you make it sound as though this is a bad idea

what is it for the new influx of immigrants?

trump worked his tail off to deliver brexit through the democratic process for ya tommy...he is now "KING OF THE BRITTONS" :abgg2q.jpg:
Brexit was a pack of lies financed by Russia. It has brought the country to its knees.

View attachment 684579
Brexit is quite far reaching, it's caused a 4,250,000 health care worker shortage world wide. How do you think a referendum caused this?

View attachment 684579
Bring them in, hire them and pay them well, life goes on and quit worrying about people's skin color, God loves them all.

Brexit was a pack of lies financed by Russia. It has brought the country to its knees.
I think it was financed by Trump and the US - in particular that software that is able to apparently know you 5,000 times more than you know yourself which was used on prospective Brexiters who were as you correctly said given a pack of lies. Many of them I am sure would change their mind if they could now, but what is done is done.

Last edited:

View attachment 684579
Seriously dude? Give me a Filipina over a European any day. Have you seen how cute and eager to please those ladies are? Maybe that's not something you'd be interested in

Seriously dude? Give me a Filipina over a European any day. Have you seen how cute and eager to please those ladies are? Maybe that's not something you'd be interested in
I have a lot of respect for Filipinos . They keep our NHS afloat because our government has no interest in it.

Forum List

Back