Brexit debacle continues as EU drivers refuse to bail out UK shambles

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

After kicking them out the tories tried to bribe these guys with a shit 3 month visa. Not suprisingly they arent having it.

The UK is falling apart as a result of brexit, our freedom limited by our ability to get some petrol from somewhere.

It really is like the Dunkirk scenario so beloved of our brexit halfwits.

Still, at times like this, social media is our friend. I have joined 2 whats app groups that update me on which petrol stations have petrol. The pinging is driving me crazy as the chat is intense. None of it to the credit of Mr Jonson and his fellow muppets.

If anything, social media is worsening the problem by driving even more unnecessary panic buying. The right honorable prime minister is gonna have to call out the army to make sure all the posh range rover drivers in Wales get their more than fair share.

After kicking them out the tories tried to bribe these guys with a shit 3 month visa. Not suprisingly they arent having it.

The UK is falling apart as a result of brexit, our freedom limited by our ability to get some petrol from somewhere.

It really is like the Dunkirk scenario so beloved of our brexit halfwits.

Still, at times like this, social media is our friend. I have joined 2 whats app groups that update me on which petrol stations have petrol. The pinging is driving me crazy as the chat is intense. None of it to the credit of Mr Jonson and his fellow muppets.
Poor Pakistani drivers.

LOL

Attachments

• Wanker.jpg
    Wanker.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 18

Forum List

Back