Brett Beir of Fox news: FBI will be making indictments in clinton foundation investigation...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Hilary is under 2 federal investigations....and the money laundering operation known as the clinton foundation may be the one that gets her and her rapist husband indicted......

Brett Beir of Fox news is reporting his sources in the FBI say the investigation into the clinton foundation will be leading to indictments....which may be why Comey came out and reopened the other federal investigation into hilary's illegal servers.....emails on wienters laptop were classified and from hilary........

What a great day it would be to see both of them behind bars.

Yet millions of D voters still love them...and they KNOW Trump is awful for all those things he SAID.

All this hand ringing about the Rs nominating Trump. How come none of that happens with Hillary and the D party?

rhetorical question...we all know why.

Hilary is under 2 federal investigations....and the money laundering operation known as the clinton foundation may be the one that gets her and her rapist husband indicted......

Brett Beir of Fox news is reporting his sources in the FBI say the investigation into the clinton foundation will be leading to indictments....which may be why Comey came out and reopened the other federal investigation into hilary's illegal servers.....emails on wienters laptop were classified and from hilary........
Wipe your chin! You're drooling!

Stop crying....poor baby.

Yet millions of D voters still love them...and they KNOW Trump is awful for all those things he SAID.

All this hand ringing about the Rs nominating Trump. How come none of that happens with Hillary and the D party?

C'mon gipper! You know Hillary is the anti-Trump vote.

Yes that is true...a duped vote...D voters voting for a criminal. Good job D party. If only that party for die a quick death.

Good morning, gipper! I'm not crying, I'm laughing! Brett Beir? All aquiver with 'fair and balanced' Brett Beir? chuckle

What sources?? in the FBI. Brett sources, he has sources in the FBI? I doubt it, unless its the ex FbI man of NY who could of possibly been the hacker.

Good morning, gipper! I'm not crying, I'm laughing! Brett Beir? All aquiver with 'fair and balanced' Brett Beir? chuckle
Yeah...we know you only believe the liars on NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, PBS. You know? Those guys that are and have been colluding with the Clinton campaign.

Some dupes never learn.

There is no better way to remain ignorant than watching FOX news. Your dog is better informed.
STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

Yeah...we know you only believe the liars on NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, PBS. You know? Those guys that are and have been colluding with the Clinton campaign.

Some dupes never learn.

Because they know the commentators on Fox news are questionable at best. Lets see Fox tells the truth, all others lie. Got it. THanks. I guess since we have so many in favor of H. Clinton, its our country.

There is no better way to remain ignorant than watching FOX news. Your dog is better informed.
STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

The left never learns that their old trick of attacking the messenger...is so done.

2A, I know Trump is under investigation for the Trump U scam, but I think I heard of a couple more. Do you remember what they are? Is the Florida AG bribe from the charitable foundation still ongoing? How about the paying fines with Charity funds?

Some dupes never learn.

Because they know the commentators on Fox news are questionable at best. Lets see Fox tells the truth, all others lie. Got it. THanks. I guess since we have so many in favor of H. Clinton, its our country.
Proof you are a dupe.

You have been told by the left media, that Fox is fake and you believe. Whatever the left media says, you believe.

Stop being a dupe.

Did you hear? Trump has raped thousands of underage girls....its true...saw it on CNN.

Some dupes never learn.

Proof you are a dupe.

You have been told by the left media, that Fox is fake and you believe. Whatever the left media says, you believe.

Stop being a dupe.

Did you hear? Trump has raped thousands of underage girls....its true...saw it on CNN.
Wanna bet most people disenchanted with the Fox agenda found out all by themselves that 'Fox is fake'. Nobody with an IQ over moron needs no stinkin' MSM to tell them that.

Some dupes never learn.

Proof you are a dupe.

Stop being a dupe.

Wanna bet most people disenchanted with the Fox agenda found out all by themselves that 'Fox is fake'. Nobody with an IQ over moron needs no stinkin' MSM to tell them that.
Claiming Fox is fake, is admitting you are an idiot. Why do you WANT to be an idiot?

Hillary is the anti- American vote

Hillary is the anti- American vote
True enough but millions of Americans have been duped by the MSM, into thinking Trump is much worse than Cankles. Proof the left media still has enormous power to rig elections.

Brett said nothing of the sort. He said the sources were wondering if indictments would follow, but they have no idea.

Nope, it wa

Some dupes never learn.

Proof you are a dupe.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...university-study-fox-viewers-more-misinformed
Stop being a dupe.

Nope. It was 2 university studies that found that FOX viewers are no better informed than my goldfish. It`s gotta be sad to go through life screaming about leftist, liberal media or whatever other kind of nonsense you`ve been spewing for the last couple decades.
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...university-study-fox-viewers-more-misinformed

Forum List

Back