Bretheren, Let us Pray for Inflation.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
It will effectively help us pay off this debt if we ever see another fiscal conservative guiding this country. Inflation also encourages people to spend. No need to hold on to money that is decreasing in value. Might as well spend and along the way help the economy grow. As I remind everybody, we are 70 percent a service sector economy. That means the more we spend the stronger our economy is.

Pray for inflation. I recommend group prayer.

Inflation...burning down your house to provide heat during the winter.

Don't pay attention to this dufus, he's obviously in need of some serious medication.

The fucking guy is way off his rocker. As if his apocalyptic posts aren't bad enough, now he's bowing down and kissing the ring of the Federal Reserve and praying for inflation.

You're a sick pup, my man.

Not to mention, he's probably in his 70's by now according to that picture, and seems to think it's cool to show off his already elderly body from the 80's as if it's somehow appealing to ANYONE.

Go back to writing books no one reads, chump.

Last edited:
It will effectively help us pay off this debt if we ever see another fiscal conservative guiding this country. Inflation also encourages people to spend. Pray for inflation. I recommend group prayer.

Inflation encourages people to spend? What are you smoking?

Inflation encourages people on fixed incomes and the poor to struggle to just survive. Inflation encourages people to give up any small luxuries and necessities. Inflation causes people to move to less desirable neighborhoods, and even get foreclosed on their mortgages. Inflation enriches only corporate fat cats.

I will admit, that under the Obama regime, you are going to see inflation, as he taxes-taxes-taxes, and spends-spends-spends, like you have never seen before. And those entities that are taxed are going to pass along those taxes to taxpayers and consumers, and thus the vicious circle.

IMHO you need to come in out of the sun.

It will effectively help us pay off this debt if we ever see another fiscal conservative guiding this country. Inflation also encourages people to spend. Pray for inflation. I recommend group prayer.

Inflation encourages people to spend? What are you smoking?

Inflation encourages people on fixed incomes and the poor to struggle to just survive. Inflation encourages people to give up any small luxuries and necessities. Inflation causes people to move to less desirable neighborhoods, and even get foreclosed on their mortgages. Inflation enriches only corporate fat cats.

I will admit, that under the Obama regime, you are going to see inflation, as he taxes-taxes-taxes, and spends-spends-spends, like you have never seen before. And those entities that are taxed are going to pass along those taxes to taxpayers and consumers, and thus the vicious circle.

IMHO you need to come in out of the sun.

In a certain way it does encourage people to spend, because you will buy goods now for x amount of dollars, rather than pay even more for them later.

You only described those who are not well off financially. Those who live in even a decent amount of financial comfort will spend more during inflation to avoid the erosion of their purchasing power later down the road.

Much of this though, assumes that wages manage to keep pace with inflation, which of course most DON'T.

It will effectively help us pay off this debt if we ever see another fiscal conservative guiding this country. Inflation also encourages people to spend. No need to hold on to money that is decreasing in value. Might as well spend and along the way help the economy grow. As I remind everybody, we are 70 percent a service sector economy. That means the more we spend the stronger our economy is.

Its coming.

Its coming.

Toro, you are a genius all over again. Obviously the smartest man on this board for the time being. Praise be to Toro!

I'll disagree with you at some later time.

If Neubarth wasn't unhinged before, he is now.
As long as we are all having fun. Ninety percent of the time I like Toro's posts and boasts. Then there are times he is a total jackass. That is OK. Hell, even my fundamentalist Christian wife has her bad days, but I still enjoy her company. I just smile at her when she is being most difficult and she stops. When Toro gets too difficult, I just tell him he is not a genius anymore and he quickly gets smart again. He likes being smart.

By the way, that "smile at the wife" stuff has worked for the past thirty years. About the time I hit thirty I realized that no matter how difficult the wife is being, I will not verbally retaliate in any way, shape or form. I find that if you let enough time pass, the issue that could aggravate can be forgotten. Since I have found that I can forget any aggravation in my domestic relationship, why not just respond with a smile. You can not feel slighted or hurt if you are smiling. It is amazing how that works. The wife and I have not had an argument in all of those thirty years. She may have tried to start a few, but they go nowhere.

Last edited:

Wait!

Not yet! I am embarrassingly liquid, right now.

I need to assume more fixed rate debt for REAL assets, first.

Then?

By all means do crank up the presses.

New Topics

Forum List

Back