Bret Baier: FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment"

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
FBI Sources Tell Fox News An "Indictment Is Likely" In Clinton Foundation Case

Fox News Channel's Bret Baier reports the latest news about the Clinton Foundation investigation from two sources inside the FBI. He reveals five important new pieces of information in these two short clips:

1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.

4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.

Transcript:

BRET BAIER: Breaking news tonight -- two separate sources with intimate knowledge of the FBI investigations into the Clinton emails and the Clinton Foundation tell Fox the following:

The investigation looking into possible pay-for-play interaction between Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Foundation has been going on for more than a year. Led by the white collar crime division, public corruption branch of the criminal investigative division of the FBI.

The Clinton Foundation investigation is a, quote, "very high priority." Agents have interviewed and reinterviewed multiple people about the Foundation case, and even before the WikiLeaks dumps, agents say they have collected a great deal of evidence. Pressed on that, one sources said, quote, "a lot of it," and "there is an avalanche of new information coming every day."

Some of it from WikiLeaks, some of it from new emails. The agents are actively and aggressively pursuing this case. They will be going back to interview the same people again, some for the third time.

As a result of the limited immunity deals to top aides, including Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson, the Justice Department had tentatively agreed that the FBI would destroy those laptops after a narrow review. We are told definitively that has not happened. Those devices are currently in the FBI field office here in Washington, D.C. and are being exploited.

The source points out that any immunity deal is null and void if any subject lied at any point in the investigation.

Meantime, the classified e-mail investigation is being run by the National Security division of the FBI. They are currently combing through former Democratic Congressman Anthony Wiener's laptop and have found e-mails that they believe came from Hillary Clinton's server that appear to be new, as in not duplicates.

Whether they contain classified material or not is not yet known. It will likely be known soon. All of this just as we move inside one week until election day.

If Hillary Clinton wins this election she will be the first President indicted for a crime while in office.

This is truly historical.

FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment"
It needs to be moving a little bit faster. If the dummies, illegals and dead people elect her a president, it will be a lot more difficult to throw her crooked and corrupt as* in prison.

We have a problem with the current AG who is trying to stop all this. The corrupt protecting the corrupt, so I wouldn't put many bets on this going anywhere before the election.

Imagine this woman as president. She will sell the country just to make a buck.

Hell, she already has.......
True. I mean for those of us who know America is on its way down its fine just a little scary but its inevitable if she is elected the country will get sold piece by piece.

It seems almost surreal that people do not see what is right in front of their eyes. I am not saying that Trump is the "end all be all" but I would MUCH rather take my chances with him than I would a Rothschild puppet because that means we have NO chance at all......

Imagine this woman as president. She will sell the country just to make a buck.

Hell, she already has.......
True. I mean for those of us who know America is on its way down its fine just a little scary but its inevitable if she is elected the country will get sold piece by piece.

It seems almost surreal that people do not see what is right in front of their eyes. I am not saying that Trump is the "end all be all" but I would MUCH rather take my chances with him than I would a Rothschild puppet because that means we have NO chance at all......

"There will be always some who have eyes bur don't see, have ears but don't hear", God's Law, written 2000 years ago, but describing the current events as if it were written recently.

One reason Dems are so stupid and delusional is because not too many of them care about God's Law.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back