Breonna Taylors family get $12 million

Maybe the citizens will demand reforms.
Rand Paul already passed a bill doing so. What happened in this case was wrong and stupid. This is real action to make things better, not mindless rioting and attacking cops.

It would have been swept under the rug if not for the protests and riots.
That's a nice way to rationalize mindless violence, loss of property and life.
If you had a conscience you would care. But you don't.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two?

Thomas Jefferson

Yet you ignoramuses won't vote them out.
Jefferson's generation had to defeat the most powerful force in the world.

All you all have to do is vote them out, yet you won't

I won't vote who out?

The Democrat governments that created this environment. You know that because duh, it was obvious
An era of libertarian permissiveness created this environment.

The no tolerance policy most of the universities and public education institutions may puncture than balloon of pervasive permissiveness of the me-libertarian trophy generation.

Yes, you hate all that government permissiveness, huh? We need government to crack down and put Americans in our place.

I do always like how you want my money and I just want to keep my money, and you call me the greedy one. Sure, Fake, sure
We need to endorse health laws. We need to train the police better. We all need to stand up. The "I got mine and stuff you" crap has to be ended.

Government should have nothing to do with health. We need to deal with the few problem cops and not demoralize and defund the whole unit at our own peril. And yes, we need to stand up, not beg for handouts like Democrats do

Trump announces $13 billion in additional coronavirus aid to farmers

Thank You President Trump!

Note she didn't address my point.

So government is shutting down restaurants. Not free markets. So she says fuck the farmers? Let them go broke?

The markets are shut down under Trump. It was Trump's actions that started the farm bail outs. They started well before the shut down's.

I directly addressed that.

I oppose farm aid under normal circumstances.

I support farm aid when government forcibly shuts down their markets.

You're conflating those because you're a partisan hack who has no value for human life or truth and want free government cheese

Trump is the one who shut down their markets with his failed tax on consumers.

Many of those who get other sorts of hand outs didn't lose their jobs also?

I'm not discussing this with you until you cut the dishonest bull shit of conflating normal free markets and the coronavirus government force shut down.

You attacked the coronavirus bailout and are attacking it without that constraint

What a hypocrite.

That's what I said. You keep going back and forth as to whether you are talking about general farm subsidies or if you're referring to the coronavirus where you attack Trump for the economic impact of shutdowns while demanding shutdowns. I'm tired of your hypocrisy.

So clarify. Are you criticizing Trump for general farm subsidies outside coronavirus or the coronavirus bail out? Commit to a position, I'm not letting you shift between them every other post

Rand Paul already passed a bill doing so. What happened in this case was wrong and stupid. This is real action to make things better, not mindless rioting and attacking cops.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two?

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

The Democrat governments that created this environment. You know that because duh, it was obvious

The no tolerance policy most of the universities and public education institutions may puncture than balloon of pervasive permissiveness of the me-libertarian trophy generation.

Yes, you hate all that government permissiveness, huh? We need government to crack down and put Americans in our place.

I do always like how you want my money and I just want to keep my money, and you call me the greedy one. Sure, Fake, sure
We need to endorse health laws. We need to train the police better. We all need to stand up. The "I got mine and stuff you" crap has to be ended.

Government should have nothing to do with health. We need to deal with the few problem cops and not demoralize and defund the whole unit at our own peril. And yes, we need to stand up, not beg for handouts like Democrats do

So government is shutting down restaurants. Not free markets. So she says fuck the farmers? Let them go broke?

The markets are shut down under Trump. It was Trump's actions that started the farm bail outs. They started well before the shut down's.

You're conflating those because you're a partisan hack who has no value for human life or truth and want free government cheese

I'm not discussing this with you until you cut the dishonest bull shit of conflating normal free markets and the coronavirus government force shut down.

You attacked the coronavirus bailout and are attacking it without that constraint

What a hypocrite.

That's what I said. You keep going back and forth as to whether you are talking about general farm subsidies or if you're referring to the coronavirus where you attack Trump for the economic impact of shutdowns while demanding shutdowns. I'm tired of your hypocrisy.

Sorry, did people at some point quit eating? We shut down the ability of people to eat? People are starving?

So clarify. Are you criticizing Trump for general farm subsidies outside coronavirus or the coronavirus bail out? Commit to a position, I'm not letting you shift between them every other post

The bail outs are because of Trump's failed efforts to tax consumers.

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

What a hypocrite.

Sorry, did people at some point quit eating? We shut down the ability of people to eat? People are starving?

Still won't answer, huh? Of course. I nailed you on your stupid shit of switching between coronavirus and normal farm subsidies.

I'm not letting you back door back in without answering the question. Which are we debating? Last time I tried addressing one, you responded as if I was referring to the other. You've made clear you are incapable of discussing both at once. You'll just continue with the disingenuous picking the one you want me to have addressed

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

What a hypocrite.

Still won't answer, huh? Of course. I nailed you on your stupid shit of switching between coronavirus and normal farm subsidies.

I'm not letting you back door back in without answering the question. Which are we debating? Last time I tried addressing one, you responded as if I was referring to the other. You've made clear you are incapable of discussing both at once. You'll just continue with the disingenuous picking the one you want me to have addressed

It's all because of Trump's failed attempt at taxing consumers. You try and pretend it's different but it isn't. Farmers wouldn't need bailed out over the virus. People didn't stop eating.

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

What a hypocrite.

It's all because of Trump's failed attempt at taxing consumers. You try and pretend it's different but it isn't. Farmers wouldn't need bailed out over the virus. People didn't stop eating.

You want to play games, not take a clear position. Got it

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

What a hypocrite.

You want to play games, not take a clear position. Got it
Don’t waste your time with these weasels. They have no morals or convictions of any kind, except to do or say whatever is most politically convenient in order to gain more power.

The filthy ass Democrats in the government were absolute idiots giving money to the asshole family when the Grand Jury didn't indit the police officers for anything to do with her shooting.

That is what happens when Democrats are elected to government positions. They always do stupid things.

Now the taxpayers of Louisville have to foot the bill.

Disgusting!

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

What a hypocrite.

I'm a "hypocrite" because you are equating spending for coronavirus where the government forcibly shut down the economy and normal free markets. That makes me a hypocrite.

You're a stupid, useless bitch

It's terrible these people are made millionaires because of their families poor choices.

Here are some facts I never really knew. Pretty disgusting low life woman. While tragic, her family shouldnt be rewarded for her criminal life

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

What a hypocrite.

I'm a "hypocrite" because you are equating spending for coronavirus where the government forcibly shut down the economy and normal free markets. That makes me a hypocrite.

I'm calling you a hypocrite for your dishonesty. Every year under Trump has created a record debt.

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

What a hypocrite.

I'm calling you a hypocrite for your dishonesty. Every year under Trump has created a record debt.

And every year Obama did.

Cut the stupid shit.

You have a double standard for Obama and Trump and you have a double standard for spending in normal times and when government shuts down the economy. Hypocrisy is DRIPPING from your useless asss

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

What a hypocrite.

Cut the stupid shit.

You have a double standard for Obama and Trump and you have a double standard for spending in normal times and when government shuts down the economy. Hypocrisy is DRIPPING from your useless asss

Yes Obama did and I've said he failed at nearly every aspect of being a president.

Now you can lash out again or admit you didn't really care when Obama did it, you just wanted to condemn him for anything.

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

What a hypocrite.

Cut the stupid shit.

Yes Obama did and I've said he failed at nearly every aspect of being a president.

Now you can lash out again or admit you didn't really care when Obama did it, you just wanted to condemn him for anything.

So Obama did it, Trump did it. And now you're saying let's vote for Obama's VP because of that. Yes, you have bad BO.

And there's still the shit you kept pulling where you equated coronavirus spending for businesses forcibly shut down by government with government running up debt in normal times.

The only joke is you when you say you're not a Democrat.

Biden wants to spend TRILLIONS that have nothing to do with businesses shut down by government forcibly over the virus

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

What a hypocrite.

Cut the stupid shit.

So Obama did it, Trump did it. And now you're saying let's vote for Obama's VP because of that. Yes, you have bad BO.

You know that isn't what I'm saying but for some reason you feel a compulsion to answer this way.

And there's still the shit you kept pulling where you equated coronavirus spending for businesses forcibly shut down by government with government running up debt in normal times.

Biden wants to spend TRILLIONS that have nothing to do with businesses shut down by government forcibly over the virus

Just like Trump did his first three years.

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

What a hypocrite.

Cut the stupid shit.

You know that isn't what I'm saying but for some reason you feel a compulsion to answer this way.

So you're not saying let's vote for Biden? Your lies never stop

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

What a hypocrite.

Cut the stupid shit.

So you're not saying let's vote for Biden? Your lies never stop

I'm voting for Jo.

Two of the other officers fired. Not good enough but at least a start in the right direction.

Jaynes was not at the scene the night of the shooting but sought the warrant that sent police to Taylor’s home. Gentry said Jaynes lied about how he obtained some information about Taylor in the warrant.

We will all recall how many claimed this never happened.

Louisville police fires 2 officers involved in Breonna Taylor raid

All because cops felt it necessary to lie to get a warrant.

City to pay $12M to Breonna Taylor's family, reform police

Results of the investigation is expected soon.
That is because the City of Louisville caved. Go to court and win but the City would rather hand over taxpayer money. The Cop who shot Taylor didn't break the law. Settlements and gofundme is the hood lottery.

The investigation showed the officer lied under oath. The officer admitted he lied under oath. That's perjury and what he should have been charged with. Firing is positive but not good enough.

You want the city to ignore the facts.

Forum List

Back