Breonna Taylors family get $12 million

All these super rich people spending their time on forums where we aggravate each other.

On the off chance he is a PERSON and not a spambot, Fakey has not left his basement in years. He has made, on average, 42 posts a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, each and every day for more than eleven years!
And I spend maybe 45 minutes a day at it on this Board alone. I make a good living blogging and posting in general. What do you do? :)

And I spend maybe 45 minutes a day at it on this Board alone. I make a good living blogging and posting in general. What do you do? :)

Do your handlers pay you by the post or by the word? Is the pay in dollars or cheap booze?
I retired from the business a long time ago, but still help with strategerizing as Ferrell would say. I do a bit better than Jarlaxle and less than Right Winger. Vigilante and bigrebnc did it big time but both got fired eventually.

It's good Taylor's family were taken care of, but not indicting those officers for murder gave Biden the election.

I retired from the business a long time ago, but still help with strategerizing as Ferrell would say. I do a bit better than Jarlaxle and less than Right Winger. Vigilante and bigrebnc did it big time but both got fired eventually.

It's good Taylor's family were taken care of, but not indicting those officers for murder gave Biden the election.

What sort of drugs do your handlers pay you with? Meth? Crack? Bath salts? Dried horse shit dosed with LSD?

What sort of drugs do your handlers pay you with? Meth? Crack? Bath salts? Dried horse shit dosed with LSD?
Jarlaxle, do not be so modest about your talent.

What does bother me is that the GJ could not bring indictments against them for shooting Taylor, although as many of the jurors apparently wanted to do.

What does bother me is that the GJ could not bring indictments against them for shooting Taylor, although as many of the jurors apparently wanted to do.

It's called "tanking the case". Hopefully, they will do the right thing and each gargle a 9mm. If they need help, I'm OK with that.

Yes, you hate all that government permissiveness, huh? We need government to crack down and put Americans in our place.

I do always like how you want my money and I just want to keep my money, and you call me the greedy one. Sure, Fake, sure

It's actually quite simple: Fakey is, at his core, an authoritarian. (Well...assuming he's a person and not a new type of spambot.) He DREAMS of strutting around in a fancy uniform, with everyone he sees terrified of him. Basically, he'd have been perfectly at home in the NKVD, the Gestapo, the KGB, the Stasi, the Santebal, the Guonbu, or any other type of secret police.

Yes. You have to be an authoritarian like Fake Jake to be a Democrat, they are the authoritarian leftist party. There is nothing liberal about them.

Liberals are open to new ideas and live and let live. Freedom of speech. Don't bother me and I won't bother you. None of those remotely resemble Jake the Fake or the Democrat party

Maybe the citizens will demand reforms.
Rand Paul already passed a bill doing so. What happened in this case was wrong and stupid. This is real action to make things better, not mindless rioting and attacking cops.

It would have been swept under the rug if not for the protests and riots.
That's a nice way to rationalize mindless violence, loss of property and life.
If you had a conscience you would care. But you don't.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two?

Thomas Jefferson

Yet you ignoramuses won't vote them out.
Jefferson's generation had to defeat the most powerful force in the world.

All you all have to do is vote them out, yet you won't

I won't vote who out?

The Democrat governments that created this environment. You know that because duh, it was obvious
An era of libertarian permissiveness created this environment.

The no tolerance policy most of the universities and public education institutions may puncture than balloon of pervasive permissiveness of the me-libertarian trophy generation.

Yes, you hate all that government permissiveness, huh? We need government to crack down and put Americans in our place.

I do always like how you want my money and I just want to keep my money, and you call me the greedy one. Sure, Fake, sure
We need to endorse health laws. We need to train the police better. We all need to stand up. The "I got mine and stuff you" crap has to be ended.

Government should have nothing to do with health. We need to deal with the few problem cops and not demoralize and defund the whole unit at our own peril. And yes, we need to stand up, not beg for handouts like Democrats do

It's actually quite simple: Fakey is, at his core, an authoritarian. (Well...assuming he's a person and not a new type of spambot.) He DREAMS of strutting around in a fancy uniform, with everyone he sees terrified of him. Basically, he'd have been perfectly at home in the NKVD, the Gestapo, the KGB, the Stasi, the Santebal, the Guonbu, or any other type of secret police.

Yes. You have to be an authoritarian like Fake Jake to be a Democrat, they are the authoritarian leftist party. There is nothing liberal about them.

Liberals are open to new ideas and live and let live. Freedom of speech. Don't bother me and I won't bother you. None of those remotely resemble Jake the Fake or the Democrat party

You are of course referring to "Classic Liberals"

Not sure that they exist in high numbers anymore

Libertarians maybe

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You are of course referring to "Classic Liberals"

Not sure that they exist in high numbers anymore

Libertarians maybe

I am referring to classic liberals, yes.

But Democrats are not any kind of liberal. They are authoritarian leftists. They are not liberal in any way. They have no tolerance even for themselves

One of the most common misconceptions surrounding the Breonna Taylor case is that officers utilized a “no-knock warrant,” meaning they didn’t announce themselves before entering the apartment.

However, one witness present confirmed that officers did, in fact, announce their presence.

“Evidence shows that officers both knocked and announced their presence at the apartment. The officers’ statements about their announcement are corroborated by an independent witness who was near in a proximity to Apartment 4,” Cameron said.

From there, Cameron explained that, upon entering, one of the officers saw Taylor and her boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, standing at the end of the hallway. This disproves the widely spread rumor that Taylor was asleep at the time of the shooting.

“Kenneth Walker fired the shot that hit Sgt. Mattingly and there is no evidence to support that Sgt. Mattingly was hit by friendly fire from other officers. Mr. Walker admitted that he fired one shot and was the first to shoot.”

Lastly, the left continues to falsely assert that Taylor was murdered by the police officers who returned fire.

Of the three officers who returned fire, two of them, Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly and Officer Myles Cosgrove, were found to be fully justified in doing so.

The third officer, Officer Brett Hankison, who wrongly fired blindly into the apartment, is not being charged with any form of homicide. Instead, his seemingly reckless actions garnered a charge of wanton endangerment.

One of the most common misconceptions surrounding the Breonna Taylor case is that officers utilized a “no-knock warrant,” meaning they didn’t announce themselves before entering the apartment.

However, one witness present confirmed that officers did, in fact, announce their presence.

“Evidence shows that officers both knocked and announced their presence at the apartment. The officers’ statements about their announcement are corroborated by an independent witness who was near in a proximity to Apartment 4,” Cameron said.

From there, Cameron explained that, upon entering, one of the officers saw Taylor and her boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, standing at the end of the hallway. This disproves the widely spread rumor that Taylor was asleep at the time of the shooting.

“Kenneth Walker fired the shot that hit Sgt. Mattingly and there is no evidence to support that Sgt. Mattingly was hit by friendly fire from other officers. Mr. Walker admitted that he fired one shot and was the first to shoot.”

Lastly, the left continues to falsely assert that Taylor was murdered by the police officers who returned fire.

Of the three officers who returned fire, two of them, Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly and Officer Myles Cosgrove, were found to be fully justified in doing so.

The third officer, Officer Brett Hankison, who wrongly fired blindly into the apartment, is not being charged with any form of homicide. Instead, his seemingly reckless actions garnered a charge of wanton endangerment.

Just FYI, originally it was actually a no knock warrant. That was changed at the last minute to an announce and enter warrant. That did lead to a lot of the confusion, including mine

Rand Paul already passed a bill doing so. What happened in this case was wrong and stupid. This is real action to make things better, not mindless rioting and attacking cops.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two?

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

The Democrat governments that created this environment. You know that because duh, it was obvious

The no tolerance policy most of the universities and public education institutions may puncture than balloon of pervasive permissiveness of the me-libertarian trophy generation.

We need to endorse health laws. We need to train the police better. We all need to stand up. The "I got mine and stuff you" crap has to be ended.

Government should have nothing to do with health. We need to deal with the few problem cops and not demoralize and defund the whole unit at our own peril. And yes, we need to stand up, not beg for handouts like Democrats do

Trump announces $13 billion in additional coronavirus aid to farmers

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

So when government forcibly shuts down the economy, that's the same as just free markets. That's just stupid, it's not.

I oppose farm aid in normal times. But you're shut them down and let them rot strategy is evil

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

Thank You President Trump!

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

Thank You President Trump!

Note she didn't address my point.

So government is shutting down restaurants. Not free markets. So she says fuck the farmers? Let them go broke?

Forum List

Back