Breonna Taylors family get $12 million

An era of libertarian permissiveness created this environment.

The no tolerance policy most of the universities and public education institutions may puncture than balloon of pervasive permissiveness of the me-libertarian trophy generation.
Yes, you hate all that government permissiveness, huh? We need government to crack down and put Americans in our place. I do always like how you want my money and I just want to keep my money, and you call me the greedy one. Sure, Fake, sure
You sound far more confused than usual, so I am sorry your state is worsening.

Since I make more in interest annually, than you have earned in your lifetime, I assure you I don't need your money.

This thread is about police brutality and operational stupidity, not your financial woes, my friend. If you need help, let me know.
LOL, it cracks me up how leftists claim to be the party who doesn't worship money, then you constantly worship money. So why then are you not greedy for demanding my money while I am greedy for wanting to keep the money I earned? You didn't address that while you were bragging on the Internet how rich you are. Talk about not having a pair
You are confused :) I don't need your or anyone's money. Unlike you, I make my way independently and materially in our wonderful culture. You could have done the same, but you chose not to.

I do comment fang and you for supporting the settlement in favor of Brianna's family and the need to punish and reform the local constabulary.

If you don't need anyone else's money, then why are you stumping for the party demanding our money and calling us greedy for not wanting to give it to you?

Again, you want my money and called me greedy for not wanting to give it to you. Why are you doing that if you're so rich? You're obviously lying, Trailer Park Jake
Your Trump has expanded the deficit by five trillion dollars. :) Yes, you are going to give your fair sure. That is not a thing that you (we have a name for your type in the South) can do about it.

OK, so you're on record as being against coronavirus spending? We should have shut down the economy and let our businesses fail and the unemployed starve? You're actually saying that?

The no tolerance policy most of the universities and public education institutions may puncture than balloon of pervasive permissiveness of the me-libertarian trophy generation.
Yes, you hate all that government permissiveness, huh? We need government to crack down and put Americans in our place. I do always like how you want my money and I just want to keep my money, and you call me the greedy one. Sure, Fake, sure

Since I make more in interest annually, than you have earned in your lifetime, I assure you I don't need your money.

This thread is about police brutality and operational stupidity, not your financial woes, my friend. If you need help, let me know.
LOL, it cracks me up how leftists claim to be the party who doesn't worship money, then you constantly worship money. So why then are you not greedy for demanding my money while I am greedy for wanting to keep the money I earned? You didn't address that while you were bragging on the Internet how rich you are. Talk about not having a pair
You are confused :) I don't need your or anyone's money. Unlike you, I make my way independently and materially in our wonderful culture. You could have done the same, but you chose not to.

I do comment fang and you for supporting the settlement in favor of Brianna's family and the need to punish and reform the local constabulary.

If you don't need anyone else's money, then why are you stumping for the party demanding our money and calling us greedy for not wanting to give it to you?

Again, you want my money and called me greedy for not wanting to give it to you. Why are you doing that if you're so rich? You're obviously lying, Trailer Park Jake
Your Trump has expanded the deficit by five trillion dollars. :) Yes, you are going to give your fair sure. That is not a thing that you (we have a name for your type in the South) can do about it.

OK, so you're on record as being against coronavirus spending? We should have shut down the economy and let our businesses fail and the unemployed starve? You're actually saying that?
You don't do reasoning well at all. You are saying that, not me. :rofl:

This thread is about police brutality and operational stupidity, not your financial woes, my friend. If you need help, let me know. But if you are also suffering from the inevitable results of libertarian permissiveness, I do need to tell you that real life does not care.
All these super rich people spending their time on forums where we aggravate each other.

You just said that, dumb ass. You attacked Trump for coronavirus spending. That is clearly saying he should have let everyone rot. You're such an intellectual simpleton. You say stupid shit then don't even understand what you just said

You just said that, dumb ass. You attacked Trump for coronavirus spending. That is clearly saying he should have let everyone rot. You're such an intellectual simpleton. You say stupid shit then don't even understand what you just said
No, you said it, my friend. Anybody can read the string and that you are yet once again confused.

No, you said it, my friend. Anybody can read the string and that you are yet once again confused.

What you wrote was completely clear. You attacked Trump for coronavirus spending. To any rational mind that means you're against that spending. Stop being a dumb ass, Fake Jake

No, you are the one saying it, my friend. Not me. Anybody can read the string and that you are yet once again confused. Why you would want to do it that way just does not make sense.

All because cops felt it necessary to lie to get a warrant.

City to pay $12M to Breonna Taylor's family, reform police

Results of the investigation is expected soon.

If they don't file manslaughter charges against the cops, they better have a pretty damned good explanation to go with that. You apply for a no knock warrant, you better be 100% sure you have the right address. It was pathetic.

Note though of the last four shootings, I'm with the cops twice (Blake, Rayshaun) and against them twice (Beonna, George). You're against them all four times. I analyze the facts. You just go out in supporting leftist violence to burn down the mother fucker where the mother fucker is our homes and businesses.

The irony being the Democrats won and you're still for burning down that which you already control
Armed home invasion and murder one.

If they don't file manslaughter charges against the cops, they better have a pretty damned good explanation to go with that. You apply for a no knock warrant, you better be 100% sure you have the right address. It was pathetic.

Note though of the last four shootings, I'm with the cops twice (Blake, Rayshaun) and against them twice (Beonna, George). You're against them all four times. I analyze the facts. You just go out in supporting leftist violence to burn down the mother fucker where the mother fucker is our homes and businesses.

The irony being the Democrats won and you're still for burning down that which you already control

What level of murder would be up to the investigation. I'm not disagreeing, just not sure the facts support premeditated murder. But at a minimum it's manslaughter. You just don't make that mistake if you're a cop. You stake out the place and make 100% sure you have the right address before going in with a no-knock warrant

What level of murder would be up to the investigation. I'm not disagreeing, just not sure the facts support premeditated murder. But at a minimum it's manslaughter. You just don't make that mistake if you're a cop. You stake out the place and make 100% sure you have the right address before going in with a no-knock warrant
Murder in the act of a felony. Murder one.

Murder in the act of a felony. Murder one.

Well, again, I'm not arguing with you. I just don't personally have the knowledge of the case you do. And again I am saying MINIMUM manslaughter. If they did lie on the warrant, that certainly takes looking at upping the charge as could other factors. Going in with a no knock warrant to the wrong address? They clearly did not go to sufficient verification they had the right address, and that is depraved indifference right there

It seems like a number of folks are getting their info from Fake News sources. Here is an actual accounting of the facts. Bottom line is when cops are executing a judge approved search warrant, do not stand next to someone shooting at those cops or you might get hit with return fire.

The ghetto lotteries need to stop. Why can't White people and their relatives sue the "Black Community" when they get assaulted, robbed, raped, or murdered by Blacks, which happens daily?

Last edited:
So are folks who can read done with the insanity that the detectives were in the wrong?

Mods, when I win a thread, can I least get some award or something? For "activists," "democrats," "douchebag idiots," or whatever, use Google but realize it will present Fake News to start with. You have to use your mind to filter out the Fake News to get at the actual facts.

Last edited:
The piece of crap's "family" got $12,000,000 for the worthless life of the creature that was having sex with a drug dealer shortly before it stood next to its latest drug dealing sex partner who shot at police. Why are pieces of shit criminals' "families" getting sums significantly higher than that of law abiding citizens who actually pay for life insurance?

Anyhow, the fact is the cops did nothing other than defend themselves during a judge approved raid on someone closely involved in systemic criminal activity. The fact Louisville and other cities are calling in the National Guard does suggest the facts won out and the cops will not be charged for doing their jobs.

My guess is they release the news the cops are not being charged or being charged with something other than murder in the next 24 hours. The savages will be going wild. IMO arsonists should be shot on sight.

Yes, you hate all that government permissiveness, huh? We need government to crack down and put Americans in our place.

I do always like how you want my money and I just want to keep my money, and you call me the greedy one. Sure, Fake, sure

It's actually quite simple: Fakey is, at his core, an authoritarian. (Well...assuming he's a person and not a new type of spambot.) He DREAMS of strutting around in a fancy uniform, with everyone he sees terrified of him. Basically, he'd have been perfectly at home in the NKVD, the Gestapo, the KGB, the Stasi, the Santebal, the Guonbu, or any other type of secret police.

All these super rich people spending their time on forums where we aggravate each other.

On the off chance he is a PERSON and not a spambot, Fakey has not left his basement in years. He has made, on average, 42 posts a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, each and every day for more than eleven years!

The piece of crap's "family" got $12,000,000 for the worthless life of the creature that was having sex with a drug dealer shortly before it stood next to its latest drug dealing sex partner who shot at police. Why are pieces of shit criminals' "families" getting sums significantly higher than that of law abiding citizens who actually pay for life insurance?

Anyhow, the fact is the cops did nothing other than defend themselves during a judge approved raid on someone closely involved in systemic criminal activity. The fact Louisville and other cities are calling in the National Guard does suggest the facts won out and the cops will not be charged for doing their jobs.

My guess is they release the news the cops are not being charged or being charged with something other than murder in the next 24 hours. The savages will be going wild. IMO arsonists should be shot on sight.

Hopefully, the three cops involved will all do the right thing and gargle their pistols.

If they need help doing so, I'm OK with that, too.

Maybe the citizens will demand reforms.
Rand Paul already passed a bill doing so. What happened in this case was wrong and stupid. This is real action to make things better, not mindless rioting and attacking cops.

It would have been swept under the rug if not for the protests and riots.
That's a nice way to rationalize mindless violence, loss of property and life.
If you had a conscience you would care. But you don't.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two?

Thomas Jefferson

Yet you ignoramuses won't vote them out.
Jefferson's generation had to defeat the most powerful force in the world.

All you all have to do is vote them out, yet you won't

I won't vote who out?

The Democrat governments that created this environment. You know that because duh, it was obvious

Yes, you hate all that government permissiveness, huh? We need government to crack down and put Americans in our place.

I do always like how you want my money and I just want to keep my money, and you call me the greedy one. Sure, Fake, sure
We need to endorse health laws. We need to train the police better. We all need to stand up. The "I got mine and stuff you" crap has to be ended.

New Topics

Forum List

Back