Breonna Taylors family get $12 million

What's the math rationale on that?

Large enough to get someone's attention...like whacking someone upside the head with a stout club fifty or sixty times.

Seems excessive
Thats about what the peacefull protests cost in damages so far - give or take or take a few million.

Just think what could be saved by doing the right things.

Yet The Left won't.
Remarkable, I guess.

All because cops felt it necessary to lie to get a warrant.

City to pay $12M to Breonna Taylor's family, reform police

Results of the investigation is expected soon.

If they don't file manslaughter charges against the cops, they better have a pretty damned good explanation to go with that. You apply for a no knock warrant, you better be 100% sure you have the right address. It was pathetic.

Note though of the last four shootings, I'm with the cops twice (Blake, Rayshaun) and against them twice (Beonna, George). You're against them all four times. I analyze the facts. You just go out in supporting leftist violence to burn down the mother fucker where the mother fucker is our homes and businesses.

The irony being the Democrats won and you're still for burning down that which you already control

Maybe the citizens will demand reforms.
Rand Paul already passed a bill doing so. What happened in this case was wrong and stupid. This is real action to make things better, not mindless rioting and attacking cops.

It would have been swept under the rug if not for the protests and riots.
That's a nice way to rationalize mindless violence, loss of property and life.
If you had a conscience you would care. But you don't.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two?

Thomas Jefferson

Yet you ignoramuses won't vote them out.
Jefferson's generation had to defeat the most powerful force in the world.

All you all have to do is vote them out, yet you won't

I won't vote who out?

The Democrat governments that created this environment. You know that because duh, it was obvious

Rand Paul already passed a bill doing so. What happened in this case was wrong and stupid. This is real action to make things better, not mindless rioting and attacking cops.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two?

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

The Democrat governments that created this environment. You know that because duh, it was obvious

Tell me. Who have I re-elected?

All because cops felt it necessary to lie to get a warrant.

City to pay $12M to Breonna Taylor's family, reform police

Results of the investigation is expected soon.

If they don't file manslaughter charges against the cops, they better have a pretty damned good explanation to go with that. You apply for a no knock warrant, you better be 100% sure you have the right address. It was pathetic.

Note though of the last four shootings, I'm with the cops twice (Blake, Rayshaun) and against them twice (Beonna, George). You're against them all four times. I analyze the facts. You just go out in supporting leftist violence to burn down the mother fucker where the mother fucker is our homes and businesses.

The irony being the Democrats won and you're still for burning down that which you already control

I'm not a Democrat. I don't control squat. I find it sad with people like yourself that only see this in terms of politics.

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

An era of libertarian permissiveness created this environment.

The no tolerance policy most of the universities and public education institutions may puncture than balloon of pervasive permissiveness of the me-libertarian trophy generation.

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

Tell me. Who have I re-elected?

I answered the question you asked

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

The no tolerance policy most of the universities and public education institutions may puncture than balloon of pervasive permissiveness of the me-libertarian trophy generation.

Yes, you hate all that government permissiveness, huh? We need government to crack down and put Americans in our place.

I do always like how you want my money and I just want to keep my money, and you call me the greedy one. Sure, Fake, sure

Yes, you hate all that government permissiveness, huh? We need government to crack down and put Americans in our place. I do always like how you want my money and I just want to keep my money, and you call me the greedy one. Sure, Fake, sure
You sound far more confused than usual, so I am sorry your state is worsening.

Since I make more in interest annually, than you have earned in your lifetime, I assure you I don't need your money.

This thread is about police brutality and operational stupidity, not your financial woes, my friend. If you need help, let me know. But if you are also suffering from the inevitable results of libertarian permissiveness, I do need to tell you that real life does not care.

Yes, you hate all that government permissiveness, huh? We need government to crack down and put Americans in our place. I do always like how you want my money and I just want to keep my money, and you call me the greedy one. Sure, Fake, sure

Since I make more in interest annually, than you have earned in your lifetime, I assure you I don't need your money.

This thread is about police brutality and operational stupidity, not your financial woes, my friend. If you need help, let me know.

LOL, it cracks me up how leftists claim to be the party who doesn't worship money, then you constantly worship money.

So why then are you not greedy for demanding my money while I am greedy for wanting to keep the money I earned? You didn't address that while you were bragging on the Internet how rich you are. Talk about not having a pair

This thread is about police brutality and operational stupidity, not your financial woes, my friend. If you need help, let me know.
LOL, it cracks me up how leftists claim to be the party who doesn't worship money, then you constantly worship money. So why then are you not greedy for demanding my money while I am greedy for wanting to keep the money I earned? You didn't address that while you were bragging on the Internet how rich you are. Talk about not having a pair
You are confused :) I don't need your or anyone's money. Unlike you, I make my way independently and materially in our wonderful culture. You could have done the same, but you chose not to.

I do comment fang and you for supporting the settlement in favor of Brianna's family and the need to punish and reform the local constabulary.

LOL, it cracks me up how leftists claim to be the party who doesn't worship money, then you constantly worship money. So why then are you not greedy for demanding my money while I am greedy for wanting to keep the money I earned? You didn't address that while you were bragging on the Internet how rich you are. Talk about not having a pair
You are confused :) I don't need your or anyone's money. Unlike you, I make my way independently and materially in our wonderful culture. You could have done the same, but you chose not to.

I do comment fang and you for supporting the settlement in favor of Brianna's family and the need to punish and reform the local constabulary.

If you don't need anyone else's money, then why are you stumping for the party demanding our money and calling us greedy for not wanting to give it to you?

Again, you want my money and called me greedy for not wanting to give it to you. Why are you doing that if you're so rich? You're obviously lying, Trailer Park Jake

If you don't need anyone else's money, then why are you stumping for the party demanding our money and calling us greedy for not wanting to give it to you?

Again, you want my money and called me greedy for not wanting to give it to you. Why are you doing that if you're so rich? You're obviously lying, Trailer Park Jake
Your Trump has expanded the deficit by five trillion dollars. :) Yes, you are going to give your fair sure. That is not a thing that you (we have a name for your type in the South) can do about it.

Forum List

Back