Breonna Taylors family get $12 million

Maybe the citizens will demand reforms.
Rand Paul already passed a bill doing so. What happened in this case was wrong and stupid. This is real action to make things better, not mindless rioting and attacking cops.

Rand Paul already passed a bill doing so. What happened in this case was wrong and stupid. This is real action to make things better, not mindless rioting and attacking cops.

It would have been swept under the rug if not for the protests and riots.

All because cops felt it necessary to lie to get a warrant.

City to pay $12M to Breonna Taylor's family, reform police

Results of the investigation is expected soon.

I think they did more than that. But, if they did lie, they should be arrested for that crime. Just like everyone who lied to the FISA Court should likewise be arrested. I am glad the city simply caved though. Her family deserves every consideration and if the city had forced this through a trial they would have lost triple that amount.

Regardless though, the cops either royally fucked up, or conspired to deny her her civil liberties and for that they need to be tried in a Court of law.

The police who patrol in the slums have to live there. Send their children to those schools. The cops will have to recruit from the gangs.

That's a nice way to rationalize mindless violence, loss of property and life.
If you had a conscience you would care. But you don't.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two?

Thomas Jefferson

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two?

Thomas Jefferson
Oh, yes. Your favorite way of saying Who gives a fuck?

You pull that so often out of your ass it comes out all brown and smelly on my monitor screen

I doubt Thomas Jefferson meant this to apply to a woman and her
criminal boy friend shot by over zealous police. The "rulers" in this case are from a democrat machine
that will go on running Louisville just as they always have. "Resistance" my ass!

Thomas Jefferson
Oh, yes. Your favorite way of saying Who gives a fuck?

You pull that so often out of your ass it comes out all brown and smelly on my monitor screen

I doubt Thomas Jefferson meant this to apply to a woman and her
criminal boy friend shot by over zealous police. The "rulers" in this case are from a democrat machine
that will go on running Louisville just as they always have. "Resistance" my ass!

When you have to resort to lies to make a point you obviously have no point.

Thomas Jefferson

Yet you ignoramuses won't vote them out.
Jefferson's generation had to defeat the most powerful force in the world.

All you all have to do is vote them out, yet you won't

White Christian Randy Weaver only got a measly one million after the federal cops shot his wife in the head and killed his son during the infamous Ruby Ridge siege back in the early 90's.. I guess Black lives matter more than White lives.

It appears "Bre" was a relatively passive, yet key individual in the narcotics gang that the cops were investigating. The narcotics gang members actually do not blame the cops for returning fire. They blame the particular narcotics gang member who shot the cop and then dropped his firearm before he could shoot more rounds at the cops.

The ghetto lottery rolls on.

Last edited:

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

Your Democrat rulers

Forum List

Back