Brennan, the lefts favorite traitor, defends Iran....AGAIN

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Screenshot_20201128-073916_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201128-074138_Chrome.jpg

Senator Cruz takes him to task and hits the nail on the head.
Hopefully Biden doesn't opt to send planeloads of scientists in the middle of the night as repayment.

The Obama administration started what is a looming war in the Middle East and they’re out to deflect the blame.
almost every single person coming into beijing biden's administration is an interventionist.

Yeah I hear he has some hawks in charge. I still doubt that we’re the ones going to war with Iran, but we will be more ‘involved’ in other parts of the ME for sure.

Again, I'm not sure what good is done assassinating people or condoning assassinations.

Given how easy it is to get a gun in this country, I would say the last thing we want is to say, "Meh, Assassinating foreign leaders is okay." We might get sensible gun control or something.

It's an act of war no matter how you cut it. All that remains is to find out who committed it.

View attachment 422517View attachment 422518

Hopefully Biden doesn't opt to send planeloads of scientists in the middle of the night as repayment.

The success of the Obama Administration will hopefully be repeated by the Biden Administration. It will be good to have adults running the shop again.

The Pizza Hut icon on your phone...explain.

It's an act of war no matter how you cut it. All that remains is to find out who committed it.

An act of war, yes, but one that was justified. You guys are hilarious crying about nuclear weapons scientists in Iran being killed.
These things often do not end with just one guy. The guy who killed Archduke Ferdinand probably thought it was justified too, didn't make it a good move for the world.

The success of the Obama Administration will hopefully be repeated by the Biden Administration. It will be good to have adults running the shop again.

Go away Bot. Over half of America reject Biden as President and will never see him as legitimate. The Obama Administration was the most Anti-Christian and Anti-Semitic administration America has ever had, and they were also the most incompetent. There were no successes except increases in food stamps and abortions and welfare, and the purposeful incitement of class divisions, class warfare and war on law enforcement, our history, and war on our Democracy and Capitalism.

The Obama administration started what is a looming war in the Middle East and they’re out to deflect the blame.

Really. So what was that Invasion of Iraq under Bush, and ugly rumor?

Saddam Hussein tried to whack a US President, vengeance was to be expected. Further, his plans to build ICBM's to eliminate America from the face of the earth were well known. It was us or them.

Go away Bot. Over half of America reject Biden as President and will never see him as legitimate. The Obama Administration was the most Anti-Christian and Anti-Semitic administration America has ever had, and they were also the most incompetent. There were no successes except increases in food stamps and abortions and welfare, and the purposeful incitement of class divisions, class warfare and war on law enforcement, our history, and war on our Democracy and Capitalism.

You need a math lesson. And you're going to hell.

If they're "climate scientists" that are profiting off the MMGW Hoax I would have no problem with it at all. I'd even send more cash if they promised to make sure they never came back.

I'd interject one thing, when libturds have abortions it's actually a positive impact, so if the meat puppet faggot facilitated it, that is it's only "success".

Forum List

Back