Check your privilege, buddy.
You mean test the cops to see what I can get away with

Only dumb people with the black brain disease do that

I treat the police respectfully at all times

Check your privilege, buddy.
You mean test the cops to see what I can get away with

Only dumb people with the black brain disease do that

I treat the police respectfully at all times
The brain disease that they have is called the leftist brainwashing disease, where as they have been duped over time by the left, and they are now waking up hopefully. Malcolm x undoubtedly was a prophetic as well as a super smart individual, so smart that unfortunately it got him killed.

The brain disease that they have is called the leftist brainwashing disease, where as they have been duped over time by the left, and they are now waking up hopefully. Malcolm x undoubtedly was a prophetic as well as a super smart individual, so smart that unfortunately it got him killed.

So Malcolm X not liking liberals got him killed, even though it's been established he was killed because of a power struggle within the Nation of Islam. Um. Okay.

Funny thing. 15 years ago, I was probably more right wing than you are. Then I realized I don't have enough money to vote Republican and neither do you.

So Malcolm X not liking liberals got him killed, even though it's been established he was killed because of a power struggle within the Nation of Islam. Um. Okay.

Funny thing. 15 years ago, I was probably more right wing than you are. Then I realized I don't have enough money to vote Republican and neither do you.
Yep, it is said that he was killed due to the power struggle within Islam true, and it's rumored about who had him killed too, but usually it's because you are highly intellectual, and it is that sometimes you find that one's own opponent struggles greatly against that sort of intellectual prowess... It basically drives them mad. Like I said, it got him killed.

Yep, it is said that he was killed due to the power struggle within Islam true, and it's rumored about who had him killed too, but usually it's because you are highly intellectual, and it is that sometimes you find that one's own opponent struggles greatly against that sort of intellectual prowess... It basically drives them mad. Like I said, it got him killed.

Actually, real Muslims look at the Nation of Islam like Christians look at Jehovah's Witnesses.

Forum List

Back