Breitbart: "Trump Speech A Flip Flop", McCain: "Trump Speech A Step In The Right Direction"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Last edited:
Trump won't announce troop levels. I wonder if he'll report troop deaths.

Most opaque administration in history.

Breitbart and Steve Bannon are correct, A major Trump Flip Flop, As far as McCain he has never been correct on anything concerning Iraq or Afghanistan

So it begins.

So which one is it? Do the Trump supporters go with BriteBart who they've been with thick and thin thus far, or do they go with McCain, who they've been bashing as nothing but a filthy Establishment RINO and globalist?

Trump Debuts Afghanistan Strategy: 'We Are Not Nation-Building Again, We Are Killing Terrorists'

McCain praises Trump's Afghan speech: 'Big step in right direction'

Isn't this beautiful? :D

I called it a while ago in my thread: "It's over, the swamp is victorious".

I really believe he tried and really wanted to clean up Washington, but it's too big of a job for one man and NONE I mean NONE of the GOP did anything at all to help.

So it begins.

So which one is it? Do the Trump supporters go with BriteBart who they've been with thick and thin thus far, or do they go with McCain, who they've been bashing as nothing but a filthy Establishment RINO and globalist?

Trump Debuts Afghanistan Strategy: 'We Are Not Nation-Building Again, We Are Killing Terrorists'

I really believe he tried and really wanted to clean up Washington, but it's too big of a job for one man and NONE I mean NONE of the GOP did anything at all to help.
A man who:

Stiffs is workers

Has mob ties

steals from children with cancer

whose foundation is under criminal investigation

scammed people with a fake university con

is a serial adulterer

is going to "drain the swamp" and "clean up Washington". Surely no one is so stupid they would believe something so over the top and outrageous.

A man who:

Stiffs is workers

Has mob ties

is a serial adulterer

is going to "drain the swamp" and "clean up Washington". Surely no one is so stupid they would believe something so over the top and outrageous.
Clearly, the poster going by the moniker PredFan IS that stupid. Clearly.

LoLz!!

I just went to Breitbart and the first six articles on the front page are trashing Trump's speech. :eek:

A man who:

Stiffs is workers

Has mob ties

is a serial adulterer

Clearly, the poster going by the moniker PredFan IS that stupid. Clearly.

LoLz!!

So you start a thread asking a question from Trump supporters. I give you an honest answer and what do you do? You call me stupid. You didn't really want and answer did you? No, you just wanted the opportunity to be an ass. Well you got that opportunity and you were a complete ass.

Go fuck yourself.

So you start a thread asking a question from Trump supporters. I give you an honest answer and what do you do? You call me stupid. You didn't really want and answer did you? No, you just wanted the opportunity to be an ass. Well you got that opportunity and you were a complete ass.

Go fuck yourself.
If the cap fits...

1459106630-XZIBIT-LOL-Why-you-mad-thou.jpg

The only person in Washington I trusted not to lead us towards perpetual war was Rand Paul, but the chances of him challenging Trump in 2020 are slim.

So it begins.

Trump shoulders the blame for this particular decision. He's the Commander in Chief, and the buck stops with him. If he took the wrong advise from the wrong people then he's not right for the job.

The only person in Washington I trusted not to lead us towards perpetual war was Rand Paul, but the chances of him challenging Trump in 2020 are slim.
Randy isn't Presidential material.

Not by a longshot.

Which one is it? Do the Trump supporters go with BriteBart who they've been with thick and thin thus far, or do they go with McCain, who they've been bashing as nothing but a filthy Establishment RINO and globalist?

So it begins. Isn't this beautiful? :D
Breitbart is a news source. Why would anyone follow a news source likes its some kind of biblical print? No one follows Breitbart like that. Get a grip!

Forum List

Back