Breitbart Texas expose results in Mexican Mayor Arrested After Hundreds Massacred & Cooked in Ovens

I believe they exist. I also believe they are some nasty "hombres." What I don't believe is, that Breitbart wrote the article for the sake of showing how bad things are with cartels in Mexico and that we should feel sorry for those people. This story is either false, or they have an ulterior motive.

You asshole. It's Breitbart Texas. Los Zetas is operating in Texas.

Hey derp derp... where did this article take place? Was it in Texas?

I believe they exist. I also believe they are some nasty "hombres." What I don't believe is, that Breitbart wrote the article for the sake of showing how bad things are with cartels in Mexico and that we should feel sorry for those people. This story is either false, or they have an ulterior motive.

What, specifically, do you think is false?

And where in the article does it say we should feel sorry for those people??? Where are you even getting that?

So we shouldn't feel sorry for the people that got cooked in the ovens?

Are you mentally ill?

Where in the article does it say we should feel sorry for those people? You said that you didn't believe that the article was written so we should feels sorry for those people. In fact, what does that have to do with anything?

and I ask you again...should WE NOT feel sorry for the people they baked in the ovens? Is your sense of morality really that devoid of understanding that? What's the point of a "shock" piece if it doesn't shock you?

You seem upset that they were exposed.

What, specifically, do you think is false?

And where in the article does it say we should feel sorry for those people??? Where are you even getting that?

So we shouldn't feel sorry for the people that got cooked in the ovens?

Are you mentally ill?

Where in the article does it say we should feel sorry for those people? You said that you didn't believe that the article was written so we should feels sorry for those people. In fact, what does that have to do with anything?

and I ask you again...should WE NOT feel sorry for the people they baked in the ovens? Is your sense of morality really that devoid of understanding that? What's the point of a "shock" piece if it doesn't shock you?

You seem upset that they were exposed.

A piece that talks about 300 women and children being murdered and their bodies burned up... yep we shouldn't feel sorry for them. :bs1:

Forum List

Back