BREITBART: Stone: WikiLeaks, Mike Morell, Russia & Me

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
BREITBART: Stone: Wikileaks, Mike Morell, Russia, and Me
As someone involved in politics for more than 40 years I can attest to the fact that you ruffle some feathers and, dare I say, make some enemies along the way. So what? If the bed-wetters and pearl-clutchers aren’t upset with you, you aren’t making a difference.
BREITBART: Stone: Wikileaks, Mike Morell, Russia, and Me

As the media spins it blame onto Trump, Wikileaks it shows how fearful the msm , the Clintons really are including the globalist because Trump is defying the odds, the masses are awakening and the above mentioned don't like it.
Their only alternative is to push bs news out against these guys. The rabid dog liberals are the only ones who are biting their bait , they can't seem to figure out all the dirt behind the Government. Until they are brought down the corals will stay filled with the deaf, dumb, and blinded sheep.

The rabid dog liberals are the only ones who are biting their bait , they can't seem to figure out all the dirt behind the Government. Until they are brought down the corals will stay filled with the deaf, dumb, and blinded sheep.

upload_2016-10-20_21-47-18.png

WikiLeaksVerified account‏@wikileaks
There is no US election. There is power consolidation. Rigged primary, rigged media and rigged 'pied piper'candidate drive consolidaiton.

"In the 'Land of the Free’, the Washington political establishment and its mainstream media echo chamber are moving by sleight of hand to select the Democrat and Republican presidential nominees. Emphasis here on selection, not election."

Sanders & Trump: Gatekeepers slam door on outsiders

• Banned
Did you preface your thread title with "BREITBART" so we would all know everything that followed is going to be bullshit?
The only ones who see it as bs are the idiots who are indoctrinated governmental fks who can't get off their parental gov. teets. Blinded by their bs. You don't even know what you don't know and that is pathetic. That's goes for all the sheep. Brain dead zombies.

Assange didn't publish US GOVT documents to inform the public about what our government is doing on this dump, he publish stolen PRIVATE EMAILS of a private person and private groups, the DNC, the Clinton campaign....

He's LOST HIS WAY....has no ground to stand on anymore...and makes me wonder if he has always been Russia's tool to disseminate what they have stolen from us?

Assange didn't publish US GOVT documents to inform the public about what our government is doing on this dump, he publish stolen PRIVATE EMAILS of a private person and private groups, the DNC, the Clinton campaign....

He's LOST HIS WAY....has no ground to stand on anymore...and makes me wonder if he has always been Russia's tool to disseminate what they have stolen from us?

"Assange has always been Russia's tool"

Are you kidding? You liberals just loved him, when he was releasing the truth about Iraq when Bush was a president, didn't you?

Hillary is loosing her memory and seems like liberals are too: they can't remember what they were saying and who they were supporting just 8 years ago. Unbelievable...

Holy shit....are you kidding me???? Your beloved "gubermint" hoards and stores everything we do and crushes the data and then sends it to the big database in Utah and assigns us a "threat matrix" score. They have no problem with spying on us....what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

What absolutely FLOORS me is that leftards are more upset about the release of the e-mails than they are what is in them and how they really don't have much respect for them...how they want the sheeple "unaware and compliant". How they are trying to fix the election, conspiring with the press...using this shadow government to protect Hitlery....none of that stuff hacks off the leftard clown posse......oh no, they are just worried that it might hurt their "team's" chance of winning..."Fuck the corruption, fuck the lies and deceit!!! Hitlery must win" bullshit is all leftards have to offer. This election cycle has proven what I have always suspected about them...they have no moral code that they go by, they are not very smart and the ends justifies the means.

Are you kidding? You liberals just loved him, when he was releasing the truth about Iraq when Bush was a president, didn't you?

Hillary is loosing her memory and seems like liberals are too: they can't remember what they were saying and who they were supporting just 8 years ago. Unbelievable...
You are so on the money with that. Why is it these dumb mother .................... can't see how hypocritical they are, it is totally mind blowing how their brain functions.

The only way to prove to them how fkn retarded they are would be to go around with a video camera filming everything all day. Even then they still couldn't see it, get it, realize it.

They seriously suffering from retard syndrome.

Did you preface your thread title with "BREITBART" so we would all know everything that followed is going to be bullshit?

OldFart Sez???? " If a website isn't friendly to leftards and commies then it's not credible!!!!"

View attachment 94614
BINGO!!! that is exactly how they act. Funny how they take how they act and try to say Trump supporters act that way as well as Trump. Sick individuals to the core O Keefe's video proved how fkn sick in the head they are, how two faced, lying , scheming sob's they are
They all alike, think alike, and are back stabbers ..

You are so on the money with that. Why is it these dumb mother .................... can't see how hypocritical they are, it is totally mind blowing how their brain functions.

The only way to prove to them how fkn retarded they are would be to go around with a video camera filming everything all day. Even then they still couldn't see it, get it, realize it.

They seriously suffering from retard syndrome.

But aren't the journalists supposed to go with their cameras and to deliver the truth to us? Russian journalists are doing exactly what they are supposed to do. They are taking risks in Syria now, some are even wounded. Four Russian journalists were killed in Ukraine in 2014 (intentionally by Kiev troops, because official Kiev didn't want the world to see reality).

Unfortunately, I've seen a lot of times when Western journalists show the correct picture from some event, but have absolutely wrong comment to it. It's called Media wars.Those journalists act like prostitutes..

Hey how about that private conversation between a private citizen that the media "accidentally recorded" and shared. So can we wipe that off the public conscious since it shouldn't have been recorded in the first place?

Forum List

Back