Breitbart Does Not Accept Opinions Against Their Agenda

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
I was lead to this article:

Fake News: CNN Distorts Charlottesville Victim's Mother's Statement to Attack President Trump - Breitbart

from a different thread on USMB, and I decided to submit a comment on the article on the Breitbart website.

I wrote:

"I watched the interview with Marisa Blair, and I fail to see where she states that Susan Bro would not want Trump's condolences (as this article alleges).

She clearly stated that Heather was no fan of Trump and that Heather would not want his condolences...but she never said anything about Susan Bro.

I guess fake news is everywhere."

About 5 minutes later, I checked to see if anyone had commented, and the post was nowhere to be found. So, I reposted the comment (knowing that it most likely had been deleted), and 5 minutes later, it was gone again.

Apparently, Breitbart wants to remain an echo chamber.

I was lead to this article:

Fake News: CNN Distorts Charlottesville Victim's Mother's Statement to Attack President Trump - Breitbart

from a different thread on USMB, and I decided to submit a comment on the article on the Breitbart website.

I wrote:

"I watched the interview with Marisa Blair, and I fail to see where she states that Susan Bro would not want Trump's condolences (as this article alleges).

She clearly stated that Heather was no fan of Trump and that Heather would not want his condolences...but she never said anything about Susan Bro.

I guess fake news is everywhere."

About 5 minutes later, I checked to see if anyone had commented, and the post was nowhere to be found. So, I reposted the comment (knowing that it most likely had been deleted), and 5 minutes later, it was gone again.

Apparently, Breitbart wants to remain an echo chamber.

There's a lot of that going around in the Echobubble. That's how they maintain the echo (and the bubble). You can't very well have a self-delusional bubble if somebody's going to come along popping it with facts, now can you?

This is my experience with "CNS News" doing the same thing. I screencapped it.

5050-1500043064-2a49f8f430c6fa294d9bc5f5557e968a.jpg

"But .... but.... CNN!" right............ :rolleyes:

yea, i would imagine the little hacks that hang there reported it immediately. Its pretty common on hack websites like that
ABC and breitbart are the worst

Forum List

Back