Breitbart: Biden Surrenders--No Evacuation Extension--One Week To Save Americans

Maybe I'm older than you, but my flashbacks are of Jimmy Carter who Joe is going to eclipse as worst POTUS of modern history.
Right. Because it’s Biden’s fault that 20 years of intervention in Afghanistan was a failure.

I mean, it’s not like this hasn’t happened a few times.

These communist elitists in the Biden ADMIN are willing to LEAVE people behind who will surely be tortured, enslaved, and or killed.

Just fucking WOW.

I guess that old Marine Corp tenet "NO MAN LEFT BEHIND" is now DEAD thanks to Biden.

Sculpture4_400.jpg

BIDEN ADMIN DOES NOT DO THIS

Right. Because it’s Biden’s fault that 20 years of intervention in Afghanistan was a failure.

Did Biden have to leave so many Americans, Afghans who helped us and so much weaponry behind?

It's a colossal fuck up any way you put it.

These communist elitists in the Biden ADMIN are willing to LEAVE people behind who will surely be tortured, enslaved, and or killed.

Just fucking WOW.

I guess that old Marine Corp tenet "NO MAN LEFT BEHIND" is now DEAD thanks to Biden.

Sculpture4_400.jpg

BIDEN ADMIN DOES NOT DO THIS

When you put a chcickenshit draft dodger as Commander in Chief of the Marine Crops and the other service branches you will get chickenshit leadership.

Blame these stupid Moon Bats that voted for Potatohead and then ignored the fact he stole the election.

We went in to make sure Afghanistan wasn’t used as a base to plan attacks on the US. That was a success.

Clusterfuck Joe is about to leave thousands of Americans behind to be killed.

Did Biden have to leave so many Americans, Afghans who helped us and so much weaponry behind?

It's a colossal fuck up any way you put it.
Biden has been working to get as many Afghans here as possible, much to the dismay of the some nativist conservatives.

Americans were told not to go and to leave immediately. We don’t even know where they are because they’re in Afghanistan on their own.

The equipment was the property of the Afghan government. It wasn’t ours.

Trump wasn't made rich by the Chinese that want Afghanistan's Lithium reserves.

More importantly, Trump is not a little chcickenshit pussy like Biden
I have heard you get what you pay for.

Well China paid for Biden and got him lock, stock and barrel.

Biden has been working to get as many Afghans here as possible, much to the dismay of the some nativist conservatives.

Americans were told not to go and to leave immediately. We don’t even know where they are because they’re in Afghanistan on their own.

Stop trying to spin this Biden debacle, you Braindead Bidenista Cultist.

Nobody is buying any of it, and you look like the idiot you are.

The Democrat assholes had three times the number of troops to protect the butt pirates in DC that stole the election than they have to protect Americans and our allies in Kabul.

Are you this puny a person in real life?

So you see the idiocy of the agreement then. They comply until we pull out. Then it's all bets are off.

This agreement is worthless.
Maybe that's why Xiden tossed it...I don't know....you'll have to ask him. Not sure why you keep bringing it up then.

What we do know is Xiden didn't follow it....so....maybe now you can start talking about the issue instead of deflecting.

Maybe that's why Xiden tossed it...I don't know....you'll have to ask him. Not sure why you keep bringing it up then.

What we do know is Xiden didn't follow it....so....maybe now you can start talking about the issue instead of deflecting.
I didn't bring it up, someone else did.

How is it that Biden didn't follow the agreement?

I didn't bring it up, someone else did.

How is it that Biden didn't follow the agreement?
so you didn’t read what your own link stated?

He didn’t pull out before the Taliban meet their conditions. ISIS and AQ are literally in country right now attacking people.

Thus not following the agreement, thus we shouldn’t be pulling out.

This sounds like we need a "military veteran" (and the smartest guy Sleazy Joe knows) to take charge and straighten this mess out....

When does Hunter's flight leave?????

New Topics

Forum List

Back