Breakthrough Cases Are NOT the Problem

If those who are afraid of the vaccine got the vaccine, we could get past this. As it is, with so many refusing to get vaccinated, this will go one indefinitely, killing thousands, destroying families, ruining the economy and bringing to an end modern life as we know it. Virtually anyone who dies of Covid 19 now and of all its variants is someone who refused to be vaccinated and the unfortunate children who had no choice about the vaccine.

The problem isn't people are afraid of the vaccine.

It's that vaccines, like mask wearing, have become a cultural issue instead of a medical one.

Getting a vaccine or wearing a mask is a denial of the One True God, Donald Trump.

This is what a cult looks like, people.

There are otherwise reasonably intelligent people who have done that in history.
Such as?

you merge your position with DrLove who thinks trump was home schooled and then compare Trump voters to nazi’s

Sure, Love would say he was just engaging hate-driven bombast, but the raw emotion that you and he feel is apparent

yet you are the reasonable one and trump voters are the crazies?

Just told you =-- NO ONE right now has a focus on HOW possible transmission is for the ASYMPTOMATIC... It's NOT impossible. You use the word "sick" which has no real clinical dimensions to it.. HOW SICK? You got a load of CVid in your nose, throat, maybe some in your airways... But the VACCINE is handling that load before the "the storm" hits..
inflated temperature is a sign of sickness. Meaning one's body is fighting an infection. Without the temperature, the body is cycling germs and bacteria normally. All someone really needed to do was to take a Asymptomatic person and put that person in a room with 100 non asymptomatic people and see if anyone caught the virus. Simple test. It seems our wonderful medical and scientific communities avoided this test. Maybe for a reason.

All someone really needed to do was to take a Asymptomatic person and put that person in a room with 100 non asymptomatic people and see if anyone caught the virus. Simple test. It seems our wonderful medical and scientific communities avoided this test. Maybe for a reason.
Fucking idiot

And when people in that 100 cohort die?

That's murder. No researcher is going to do that nor should they.

How fucking stupid are you?

Fucking idiot

so you don't want to know anything and stay in the dark. enjoy your basement, your presence in society I suppose is no longer needed.

That in no way responds to the post you quoted. You ARE that stupid
you told me I was reckless for my idea. How the fk did they test people with the vaccine? Fk, you know, I can't stand your kind of stupid. your contradictions of thought are sometimes hilarious as hell. But in the end, you're just an idiot.

See I'm a logic kind of guy. It would have helped if after use of the Asymptomatic shit, they actually tested their theory. A theory without a test is useless. Without the test you got nothing. And without the test I stated, proved to me they didn't want to know the answer. So me, I say, well then asymptomatic conditions are not contagious. Lack of a test is my evidence.

Last edited:
The problem isn't people are afraid of the vaccine.

It's that vaccines, like mask wearing, have become a cultural issue instead of a medical one.

Getting a vaccine or wearing a mask is a denial of the One True God, Donald Trump.

This is what a cult looks like, people.

The irony of that is that trump and his whole family have been vaccinated.

trump did it in secret so his followers wouldn't know.

This is the bit that make you look like an asshole:

Yes people are afraid... Now it is affecting kids... Ever been to a kids funeral...

If you truly cared you would demand that the xiden admin bring an immediate halt to their super duper spreader event at our southern border. 7,500 covid positive illegal aliens dumped Mcallen Texas in the last month.

1,500 last week.

But you don't.

Why?

Such as?

you merge your position with DrLove who thinks trump was home schooled and then compare Trump voters to nazi’s

Sure, Love would say he was just engaging hate-driven bombast, but the raw emotion that you and he feel is apparent

yet you are the reasonable one and trump voters are the crazies?

We only equated Donnie and some of his followers as Nazi, Authoritarian wannabe dictators when they ACTED like Nazi, Authoritarian wannabe dictators.

No, not all Rump voters are crazy. Only around a third of them - You are only borderline crazy ;)

1*bX1QUJG2zd--VQshu-TVMg.jpeg

Fucking idiot

Yes that person is very stupid.

What he suggested sort of did happen.

In Massachusetts. Over the Fourth of July holiday weekend.

The delta variant spread but most people were vaccinated. Low numbers of people were infected. Almost all of those who were infected but vaccinated didn't end up in the hospital fighting for their lives.

It proved that those who are vaccinated can get the delta variant but almost most don't end up fighting for their lives. They get very mild symptoms that last a few days.

I think they are the same person. Same moronic responses to everyone.
Maybe

its been tried before

but usually the scam involves a split personality

I think they really are two separate people

That works both ways

we really should close the southern border for the same health reasons that libs are using to demand mask wearing

but for political reasons you refuse to fo it

Graham is quarantining himself, since he has Covid. The 5 reps from Texas after discovering they had Covid did not quarantine. Graham seems to have a better understanding of Covid protocols than those 5 Dems from Texas.
Incorrect - The 5 Dems from Texas ALL quarantined per protocol. Since they had all been vaccinated, like Graham, their symptoms were minimal if any. I watched a whole bunch of Zoom interviews where they were locked in their hotel rooms. Fox and OAN probably didn't report it that way.

WASHINGTON — Six Texas Democrats who left Texas for Washington are now self-isolating after testing positive for the coronavirus over this weekend. All of them are fully vaccinated and said they are exhibiting little to no symptoms. Officials with the Texas House Democratic Caucus said they are now doing daily COVID testing.​

New Topics

Forum List

Back