Breakthrough Cases Are NOT the Problem

A spokesperson for Customs and Border Protection defended the move saying, “Several Border Patrol sectors have seen a significant increase in encounters in recent months.  In order to process individuals as safely and expeditiously as possible, unprocessed individuals may be transported via air or ground transportation to other sectors along the Southwest border.”

And then sent back to Mexico
That is a LIE.

PARTIAL protection - Delta is killing young, fit people with zero in the way of underlying conditions.

No it's not i already linked you the CDC death rates

Also Israel and Britains hospitals are filled with the vaccinated

New Rule: Those living in states below 55% vax rate will not be allowed to cross the border in any manner. This also alleviates redneck problems in states where they are not welcome.
I don’t think that can be done constitutionally. But, as New York has done, we can keep them out of our restaurants and theatres and anyplace else where decent people go

People who get the flu shot and are worried about colds calling others cowards doesn't really land

"you're afraid of the shot"

If i was so scared don't you think I'd be scared of covid too? lol
Maybe you aren’t afraid of the shot. Maybe you’re just a pos who thinks it’s ok to get other people sick.

see that’s the thing. Your freedom ends at the next persons nose.

do you want polio too?

I've had the virus..so i have natural immunity. l I don't need any vaxx. Thank YOU for taking the experimental concoction. It will be interesting to see the long term effects of this. science class.
Your “natural immunity” ends at about 3 months post virus. You can get plenty of people sick though even if you are a symptomatic or only mildly ill

Maybe you aren’t afraid of the shot. Maybe you’re just a pos who thinks it’s ok to get other people sick.

see that’s the thing. Your freedom ends at the next persons nose.

do you want polio too?
He’s special. His Instagram photos and their comments no doubt show how spectacular he is. An absolute specimen. :laugh2:

Forum List

Back