Breaking

183623031_1693864100806293_5052069907736533812_n.png

Whenever anti-Semites like Joe Biden, Barack Obama, and John Kerry are in charge of America, Israel's enemies are emboldened.

Funny that not long after Joe Biden moved into the White House, stuff ‘happened’ in Israel.
And Iran has resumed their harassment of our navy.
You know why? It's because they risk nothing in doing so, we fire warning shots. Need to stop firing warning shots and shoot to kill. Then and only then will it stop.
Iran behaved while Trump was President. The wolves smell weakness.

Every time.

Thank you Mortimer.

Since 1948 the day of the creation of Israel things have been going on over there.

They know how to defend themselves. Trust me.
Yes, it will be the poor innocent women and children that will pay in blood as their tower block dwellings in places like Ramallah get ripped apart by Israeli rockets, but like all good caring fascist's the Israeli's will announce to the world they did give a one-minute warning.
They shouldn't give any warning. You don't want Israel firing rockets at you then don't fire them at Israel. If your incapable of stopping Hamas from iniciating combat you can't bitch if Israel gets violent in return.
What is Hamas trying to gain by firing those rockets? Think they can conquer Israel with their rockets, and if not why do it at all? I don't understand why Israel allow them to live. If Hamas cared about their people they wouldn't be starting something and not expecting return fire. What is not fair is Hamas doesn't form an army and come out so we know who to kill forcing us to kill everyone to get to them. Blame Hamas for this not Israel.
Hamas is not firing the rockets. It's just kids with nothing else to do, no jobs, no future. Israel may have a right to exist but it doesn't have the right to exist in Palestine. The British had no right to allow tens of thousands of Jews trying to escape Europe after the Holocaust to flood into Palestine, steal the land from the Palestinians and start building walls to keep them out of their own land that was theirs for thousands of years. Despite the UN issuing more resolutions against Israel than any other country, no sanctions have ever been imposed, mainly because the US always vetoes any such intentions. Does the US taxpayer really know how much of their taxes go to support Israel?
Are you for real? Israel has been occupied by Hebrews for 4,000 years. It is these so called Palestinians that are occupying territories they have no right to.

There is no such thing as a Palestinian. Their homeland is Syria, Jordan or Egypt.

Thank you Mortimer.

Since 1948 the day of the creation of Israel things have been going on over there.

Yes, it will be the poor innocent women and children that will pay in blood as their tower block dwellings in places like Ramallah get ripped apart by Israeli rockets, but like all good caring fascist's the Israeli's will announce to the world they did give a one-minute warning.
They shouldn't give any warning. You don't want Israel firing rockets at you then don't fire them at Israel. If your incapable of stopping Hamas from iniciating combat you can't bitch if Israel gets violent in return.
What is Hamas trying to gain by firing those rockets? Think they can conquer Israel with their rockets, and if not why do it at all? I don't understand why Israel allow them to live. If Hamas cared about their people they wouldn't be starting something and not expecting return fire. What is not fair is Hamas doesn't form an army and come out so we know who to kill forcing us to kill everyone to get to them. Blame Hamas for this not Israel.
Hamas is not firing the rockets. It's just kids with nothing else to do, no jobs, no future. Israel may have a right to exist but it doesn't have the right to exist in Palestine. The British had no right to allow tens of thousands of Jews trying to escape Europe after the Holocaust to flood into Palestine, steal the land from the Palestinians and start building walls to keep them out of their own land that was theirs for thousands of years. Despite the UN issuing more resolutions against Israel than any other country, no sanctions have ever been imposed, mainly because the US always vetoes any such intentions. Does the US taxpayer really know how much of their taxes go to support Israel?
To say it's not Israels land is to call the Bible a lie. Every Christian and Jew would be against you. The bible says it's their land for thousands of years.

Thank you Mortimer.

Usually I don’t waste my time with silly comments like you just made...In its current form this is a proxy war with Iran pulling the strings and funding various groups in Garza to do their bidding.. The so called Palestinian regular people are just pawns that are easily expendable in this endeavour... The leaders of Hamas are billionaires with many milliniores as well .. They are well paid and sell their services to the highest bidder...I just find it ironic that these schirmishes that involve Israel and the Jews are so newsworthy
Then the )Palestinians need to stop voting them into office. Raise up and cast down your leaders.

Thank you Mortimer.

To say it's not Israels land is to call the Bible a lie. Every Christian and Jew would be against you. The bible says it's their land for thousands of years.
The people who say it isn't Israel's land don't believe the Bible.

Yes, it is truly sad that Hamas and the others shooting off rockets toward all those innocent Israelis do not consider the consequences of their bad actions.

You guys want to blame everyone and everything but the actual causes: magical iron age religious belief. This is because all of you are steeped in it. 3 Abrahamic piles of crap still colliding on the world stage in 2021. Embarrassing.
If that's what you think about it, you may as well stop right now because you know absolutely NOTHING about the area. Not. One. Thing.

There has never been a country called Palestine. The area that has been called Palestine has always belonged to another country. The British, who won the war against the Ottoman empire (who owned Palestine at the time) had/has every damn right in the world to do with it as they pleased. The area was called Palestine until May 1948. The 'Palestinian' people didn't exist until Yasser Arafat decided to start using the old name of the region in the late 1960's.

You really need to keep up and learn for yourself. Spewing what you're told to say is embarrassing for yourself.

The One where Christ sits on the throne ruling over a reborn Earth and People after He casts Satan, AntiChrist, The False Prophet and all of their followers in Hell.
You sound utterly insane. No different than any freak on the corner with a sandwich board and a bullhorn, screaming that his houseplants have shown him the end is near.
There is a Hell and you will see it if you do not recognize your Creator as Messiah who gave up all of His Heavenly Divine Power, and dwelt in the body of a man, never once calling upon His own power, but was born, lived, suffered and died as a man because of His love for you to redeem you to The Father. And to prove He was God, He was resurrected and sits at The Right hand of The Father awaiting the command to come take His children home.

Do not miss that flight. Do not be left behind for when He returns again, not as your Savior, but as your judge and with His Wrath which will be poured out on the whole wicked world, it's inhabitants and the governments of men, The AntiChrist, False Prophet, Satan and their followers.
That's all utterly insane. Go peddle your silly spells and incantations to some poor, hungry villager. They will nod and smile and wait for their sandwich.
Name one false god you worship that has sacrificed Himself for you because He loved you and is not willing that anyone would perish, so He laid down His Power, and His Divinity, humbled Himself to come to Earth and be born as a man, live, suffer, and die as a man to pay for your sins, and then overcame and conquered both Death and Hell so that you would not have to endure either, and be able to have eternal life.

Don't bother, you're dealing with a person who bashes traditional religion, but believes paying higher taxes can change the weather. These aren't intelligent people...
Yes, cry it all out. Of course, you will be right at my side bashing "traditional religion", when it is any religion but the iron age pile of crap you have chosen as your favorite. Let's talk Islam...

Speaking of magic, tell me how paying higher taxes will change the weather.
I'm not your assistant. Make your own points. If you can.

Trump is absolutely right again!:thup:

Donald J. Trump​

2:54pm May 11, 2021
When I was in office we were known as the Peace Presidency, because Israel’s adversaries knew that the United States stood strongly with Israel and there would be swift retribution if Israel was attacked. Under Biden, the world is getting more violent and more unstable because Biden’s weakness and lack of support for Israel is leading to new attacks on our allies. America must always stand with Israel and make clear that the Palestinians must end the violence, terror, and rocket attacks, and make clear that the U.S. will always strongly support Israel’s right to defend itself. Unbelievably, Democrats also continue to stand by crazed anti-American Rep. Ilhan Omar, and others, who savagely attack Israel while they are under terrorist assault.

There has never been a country called Palestine. The area that has been called Palestine has always belonged to another country. The British, who won the war against the Ottoman empire (who owned Palestine at the time) had/has every damn right in the world to do with it as they pleased. The area was called Palestine until May 1948. The 'Palestinian' people didn't exist until Yasser Arafat decided to start using the old name of the region in the late 1960's.

You really need to keep up and learn for yourself. Spewing what you're told to say is embarrassing for yourself.
The usual insult from a right-winger that somebody told me to say my piece.
Funny when I consider you all swear blind the presidential election was stolen all because Trump said it was. And you all followed like lemmings.
Listen I don't talk about things I don't know about. When I do speak out it is because I sense an imbalance and what I say is based on years of assimilating facts from every source I can find. Balancing that information and reaching a conclusion.
I have been putting it off for a while but will shortly post a thread entitled ' A Brief History Of The Jewish Problem - i.e. Zionism'. Which will explain your Jewish history from a completely neutral perspective.

The reason land theft can't be accepted is that if it was, Israel's allies would have to look at the actions of their own countries. Of course that is not to be contemplated.

Thank you Mortimer.

Tonight in ISRAEL. They have good reason to wipe them out

The reason land theft can't be accepted is that if it was, Israel's allies would have to look at the actions of their own countries. Of course that is not to be contemplated.
It's called civilization when land inhabited by savages is settled by civilized society. Grow up.

Forum List

Back