BREAKING: What Is The Point of CNN?

Ringtone

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2019
BREAKING: What Is The Point of CNN? . . . Nothing
The Washington Free Beacon
Andrew Stiles - SEPTEMBER 6, 2019 5:00 PM

Excerpt:

CNN has contributed to the national dialogue in other ways. For example, the network recently hosted a marathon 'climate crisis town hall' during which Democratic presidential candidates discussed the need to limit carbon emissions from air travel, proposed government-backed initiatives to limit the consumption of red meat, and promised to use taxpayer dollars to abort children in poor countries.

In between segments, CNN aired commercials promoting 'the world's first luxury travel subscription' and the Golden Corral restaurant chain, where diners can enjoy 'endless sirloin and St. Louis-style ribs.'

LOL!

BREAKING: What Is The Point of CNN?

The Golden Corral commercials during the insane DNC stupidfest was hilarious. By the way I am getting a Five Guys cheeseburger with bacon and or a Burger King Whopper with bacon and cheese ASAP. As indicated the question as to whether the MSM or the DNC is actually calling the shots is a good one. It appears the MSM and DNC are one in same.

I'm old enough to remember when Ted Turner shocked the tv-viewing world with a 24/7 news channel. It was a major breakthrough and a direct challenge to the Big 3 - ABC, NBC, and CBS.
I remember watching it while on vacation in foreign countries.
So, so sad what it's turned into.

I'm old enough to remember when Ted Turner shocked the tv-viewing world with a 24/7 news channel. It was a major breakthrough and a direct challenge to the Big 3 - ABC, NBC, and CBS.
I remember watching it while on vacation in foreign countries.
So, so sad what it's turned into.

Indeed. Worse, CNN actually assailed the president of the United States for calling the murderous members of MS-13 animals, for crying out loud!

The point of CNN is to give their favorite candidate the debate questions ahead of time, so they'll win.

"What Is The Point of CNN?"

Obviously it’s successful at provoking the ridiculous right to say ridiculous things.

I think some of the criticism against CNN is fair just like the criticism against FOX and MSNBC.

If you think CNN is s pillar of journalism then you are a partisan individual that want your news slanted to fit your opinion...

Forum List

Back