Breaking Video: Kamala Harris Insults South Korean President By Wiping Her Hand Off After Shaking His Hand

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Good grief, no wonder she is so disliked. And she could be the next POTUS. FFS you Biden voters are idiots.

A really awkward moment was caught by our team when she embarrassed our country on the world stage once again as she insulted the South Korean President by wiping her hand off after shaking his hand.

Video below:

People who think they are black find "Asians" disgusting.

Shes more at home with her burning and looting peeps, not productive people

Good grief, no wonder she is so disliked. And she could be the next POTUS. FFS you Biden voters are idiots.

A really awkward moment was caught by our team when she embarrassed our country on the world stage once again as she insulted the South Korean President by wiping her hand off after shaking his hand.
Video below:

Notice how she turned her back on him while he was speaking to her

Video below:

Maybe it was sweaty.

Video below:

Maybe it was sweaty.

Kamal-ass is always sweaty.

At least his hand was even touched. The lead singer of the country band named Diamond Rio, Marty Roe that is, could tell you a tale or two.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Back in 1994, Marty was a part of the Merle Haggard Hall Of Fame induction during the CMA award show I believe is when mouth dropping moment took place. When "The Hag" went up on stage, Marty put his hand out for a shake.......nothing.

At least his hand was even touched. The lead singer of the country band named Diamond Rio, Marty Roe that is, could tell you a tale or two.

Holly

P.S. Back in 1994, Marty was a part of the Merle Haggard Hall Of Fame induction during the CMA award show I believe is when mouth dropping moment took place. When "The Hag" went up on stage, Marty put his hand out for a shake.......nothing.
I'm all for stopping hand-shaking and just bowing.

Video below:

Maybe it was sweaty.

A poor excuse is just as good as any other.

Holly

I'm all for stopping hand-shaking and just bowing.
Saluting someone is another option, like Al always did on the Home Improvement show when Tool Time with Tim was being done. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back