BREAKING! US Admiral Eric Olson – Captured in Azovstal !

Yes.

Baron's a moron.

But being a moron doesn't mean one shouldn't be allowed to speak.
To be allowed to speak is one thing....but to constantly promote falsehoods is another.....there should be approprate actions for those who deliberately and constantly spread russian propaganda.

Perhaps something like the board adminstration attaching a note to the post of someone spreding russian propaganda that such is to be considereded nothing more than russian propaganda and all should be made aware of that.

I donate money to the cause.
Any Republican who supports Russia is doing harm to the Republican Party and specifcally to republican prospects in the mid terms......Americans and most especially conservatives have always stood up for oppressed people and for people fighting for Liberty whilst always (historically speaking)have fought against totalitarianism.

All these confused republicans supporting putin are betraying the republican party as well as conservative principals and not even to mention stand in opposition to President Trump and his support of Ukraine.

Any Republican who supports Russia is doing harm to the Republican Party and specifcally to republican prospects in the mid terms......Americans and most especially conservatives have always stood up for oppressed people and for people fighting for Liberty whilst always (historically speaking)have fought against totalitarianism.

All these confused republicans supporting putin are betraying the republican party as well as conservative principals and not even to mention stand in opposition to President Trump and his support of Ukraine.
IT IS NOT ON MY BACKYARD! I support Putin. I love it when the little guy breaks it off in the ass of NATO.
NATO is CORRUPT!

IT IS NOT ON MY BACKYARD! I support Putin. I love it when the little guy breaks it off in the ass of NATO.
NATO is CORRUPT!
You are delusional...even China is now saying putin is a loser.

Putins real value---demonstrating Russia is a paper tiger.

To be allowed to speak is one thing....but to constantly promote falsehoods is another.....there should be approprate actions for those who deliberately and constantly spread russian propaganda.

Perhaps something like the board adminstration attaching a note to the post of someone spreding russian propaganda that such is to be considereded nothing more than russian propaganda and all should be made aware of that.
Maybe GFY Nazi Komrade

The truth often is, or so I've found. Perhaps that is why you have the need to lie and to promote Mindless propaganda and conspiracy BS.

LOL@Mindless propaganda! It would appear that you named yourself aptly~
I trust the article and the photo more than you

One additional proof Russia fights not against Ukraine but against NATO.
Where are lying whores western MS presstitutes, why the story isn't covered by corrupted scum?

Screen-Shot-2022-05-15-at-3.27.14-PM.png
He would be 70 years old now--a bit to old to fight. And They would need more than to cuff him in the front to keep him from stranguling the russians. Don't think it is him.

Good luck.

There is no downside to posting complete lies on this board so whatdoyaknow....you get threads like this and pronouncements that the vaccines are going to kill us all (I was supposed to be dead months ago).

Up in the Announcements forum, they are decrying Google essentially calling this place a source of mis-information. I can't imagine how they got that idea.

He would be 70 years old now--a bit to old to fight. And They would need more than to cuff him in the front to keep him from stranguling the russians. Don't think it is him.

Forum List

Back