BREAKING: UK judge refuses US request to extradite WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange on espionage charges

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Pardon him, Donald!

Oh they were so close, tramp and Assange and he did release Hillary's email right on cue from tramp.

"Wikileaks are you listening"
I can still hear him yell for WikiLeaks when he thought he was going to lose the election

Tramp wants him locked up, where he can do no harm to tramp.

I used to go to bat for Assange when it seemed he was a crusader for transparency and republicans wanted him dead. Turns out he just has an axe to grind against America.. He allowed his platform to be used as a weapon against the only Americans that supported him (at the time). He can fucking rot for all I care.

Partisan Democrats and partisan once supposedly “libertarian” Republicans who abandoned Assange and WikiLeaks to the tender mercy of the U.S “Security State,” and who cherish their own fake news media bubbles, remind me of wild dogs, and ignorant masters.

A well trained dog will fetch its master’s newspapers from the front garden. The intelligent master reads them carefully — searching for the truth. A wild dog in a junkyard tears at the newspaper so it can not be read, then the angry ignorant master curses the dog and the news, muttering it was all lies spread by his enemy. He may even consider shooting the dog ... and the delivery boy too.

Pardon him, Donald!
Apparently, the Judge, having dismissed a number of claims by Assange's defense for example that the charges are politically motivated, etc. Refused the application stating that she couldn't be sure that the effect of granting extradition may affect Assange's mental health to the point he may commit suicide.

Assange has spent 7 years in self-imposed confinement in the Ecuadorean Embassy and then 21 months in Belmarsh Prison so I guess he deserves a break.

I used to go to bat for Assange when it seemed he was a crusader for transparency and republicans wanted him dead. Turns out he just has an axe to grind against America.. He allowed his platform to be used as a weapon against the only Americans that supported him (at the time). He can fucking rot for all I care.
Sounds like If I were a Republican and I said I hated heroin, you would be down on the street corner making a buy. You have a lot of hate, Qdog.

Sounds like If I were a Republican and I said I hated heroin, you would be down on the street corner making a buy. You have a lot of hate, Qdog.
Democrats say things like not doing drugs is acting white.

Forum List

Back