BREAKING. Twitter accounts of Biden, Obama, Gates and Bezos hacked

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead
Obama, Biden, Gates, Bezos among the targets of high-profile Twitter scam

Long live king Anonymous

“We Twitter detected what we believe to be a coordinated social engineering attack by people who successfully targeted some of our employees with access to internal systems and tools,” Twitter support wrote in a statement.

The hacks included Joe Biden, Barack Obama, Mike Bloomberg, Kanye West, Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk. “We know they used this access to take control of many highly-visible (including verified) accounts and Tweet on their behalf," Twitter said.

So what? Is that real news or BS for the easily led? I have to laugh at conspiracy thinkers as if life isn't interesting enough, making up shat keeps them even more lost and managed.

"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead." Benjamin Franklin

'conspiracy theory serves a useful purpose as a balm to the politically alienated segments of society'

'InfoWars host who called for Obama to be lynched interrupts impeachment hearing: “Trump is innocent”
'A host who pushed "Pizzagate" and Sandy Hook conspiracy theories accuses Democratic Rep. Jerry Nadler of "treason"

• Banned
So what? Is that real news or BS for the easily led? I have to laugh at conspiracy thinkers as if life isn't interesting enough, making up shat keeps them even more lost and managed.

'conspiracy theory serves a useful purpose as a balm to the politically alienated segments of society'

'InfoWars host who called for Obama to be lynched interrupts impeachment hearing: “Trump is innocent”
'A host who pushed "Pizzagate" and Sandy Hook conspiracy theories accuses Democratic Rep. Jerry Nadler of "treason"

Are you really going to claim that the Q info that there is a world pedophile ring has no basis in fact? Because 1 was hung in jail and another is about to die

Are you really going to claim that the Q info that there is a world pedophile ring has no basis in fact? Because 1 was hung in jail and another is about to die

Many are still asleep...........but not for long

• Banned

Thanks, now twitter is at fault

Crucify

New Topics

Forum List

Back