Breaking! Trump Wins CPAC 2024 GOP Presidential Nomination Straw Poll (Annihilates DeSantis!)

Sorry bout that,

1. For all you kiddies, history will show that the election of 2020 was indeed stolen.
2. And furthermore history will show the SC failed to do their job.
3. It will be proven, without a shadow of a doubt.
4. And all you stupid motherfuckers will get your fucking answer, dumb ass!
5. But you are so fucking stupid, you will never be able to admit you supported a *LIE* the stolen election of 2020!
6. Thank me later idiots.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Isn't that cute....the man who tried to overturn the 2020 election and is under investigation in the DOJ for crimes against the United States is the repub party front runner for 2024. Just goes to show you..YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID.

To run against a guy who is selling out the country to China, put up barbed wire fences and armed guards surrounding Washington once in office, and is under felony investigation by the DOJ for having loads of top secret documents taken when he was senator and VP where he had ZERO authority nor clearance to have them at all much less keep them in the first place, and then had them scattered all over in his garage where strangers walk freely and an office paid for by the chinese.

YOU CAN FIX TREASONERS by taking them out to the firing squad. I'll take a good man and a real American like Trump.

I don't know if anyone told you yet, the 2020 election was stolen
I don't know if anyone has told you yet, but so far no one has been able to offer any real proof of that.
Numerous whacko attorneys have stood before judges with numerous bogus claims of this.....but then when the judges say "ok, show me the PROOF," these attorneys haven't produced one iota.
Not one fucking shred of credible evidence of said "stolen election."

Ok....moving on.
Next dumb question?

I don't know if anyone has told you yet, but so far no one has been able to offer any real proof of that.
Numerous whacko attorneys have stood before judges with numerous bogus claims of this.....but then when the judges say "ok, show me the PROOF," these attorneys haven't produced one iota.

Ok....moving on.
Next dumb question?
I guarantee you that if Trump wins re-election you twats will be screaming that the election was stolen and it won't matter one bit if you don't have any evidence.

Ok....moving on.
Next dumb question?
I really think MAGA has become a disease of the mind. They cannot admit the truth. They think up is down and down is up. The GOP is heading head long into a battle between the real GOP and the repub MAGAs. And NO ONE knows what to do.

How do the traditional conservative Republicans handle the delusional repub MAGAs who only accept elections when they win? How do they tactfully tell them they are nuts and not lose the 25-30% of the GOP they represent? If it is not handled correctly, the GOP could be divided into two separate parties that will lose elections for generations.

The whole scenario is both hopeful for Democrats and frightening for the country. No one really knows how this is going to turn out. But I do know one thing. The majority of the real GOP does not want trump to ever be near the White House again. All you need to do is look at the people that shunned the CPAC or TPAC that was held this weekend. They are trying to tell trump that the game is over. It is a BIG PROBLEM. But it is one that they made themselves.

I really think MAGA has become a disease of the mind. They cannot admit the truth. They think up is down and down is up. The GOP is heading head long into a battle between the real GOP and the repub MAGAs. And NO ONE knows what to do.

How do the traditional conservative Republicans handle the delusional repub MAGAs who only accept elections when they win? How do they tactfully tell them they are nuts and not lose the 25-30% of the GOP they represent? If it is not handled correctly, the GOP could be divided into two separate parties that will lose elections for generations.

The whole scenario is both hopeful for Democrats and frightening for the country. No one really knows how this is going to turn out. But I do know one thing. The majority of the real GOP does not want trump to ever be near the White House again. All you need to do is look at the people that shunned the CPAC or TPAC that was held this weekend. They are trying to tell trump that the game is over. It is a BIG PROBLEM. But it is one that they made themselves.

Wow! I'm impressed by how profound you thought you sounded saying all that.

And I'll have balsamic vinaigrette on the side, no croutons.

Thanks for your thought provoking post.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back