BREAKING! TRUMP WAS RIGHT!… Head of Burisma Holdings Indicted in Ukraine! …Claims Hunter Biden.....

....... and Partners Paid $16.5 MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALITY STRIKES DEMOCRAT SHOW TRIAL!!!!!!

The head of Burisma Holdings was indicted this week in Ukraine!!!

Ukrainian Prosecutor General indicted Burisma owner Nikolai Zlochevsky.

The claim alleges that Hunter Biden and his partners received $16.5 million for their ‘services’

hunter-biden-trump.jpg

Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden took a lucrative post on the Burisma Board in 2014.
Hunter Biden was making millions from the corrupt Ukrainian oil and gas company.

New memos released earlier this month reveal Burisma Holdings, Hunter Biden’s Ukrainian natural gas company, pressured the Obama State Department to help end the corruption investigation during the 2016 election cycle just one month before then-Vice President Joe Biden forced Ukraine to fire Viktor Shokin, the prosecutor probing his son Hunter.

Joe Biden bragged about getting Viktor Shokin fired during a 2018 speech to the Council on Foreign Relations.

The media immediately covered for Biden and said his targeting of Mr. Shokin was totally unrelated to the prosecutor’s corruption investigation into Hunter and Burisma Holdings.

Burisma Holdings actually name-dropped Hunter Biden when requesting help from the State Department.

MUCH MORE AT

BREAKING! TRUMP WAS RIGHT!... Head of Burisma Holdings Indicted in Ukraine! ...Claims Hunter Biden and Partners Paid $16.5 MILLION

Waiting on our ABNORMALS TO SPIN THIS and there goes the pending indictment of Hunter Biden....and if we get REAL LUCKY HIS FATHER AND MAYBE EVEN THE Obomanation.....yes. I am giddy!!!:))
Now we know why Schiff is refusing to allow Hunter Biden to testify under oath; he's afraid that faced with prosecution for perjury, Joe's druggie son will sell out his father and the whole Obama administration.
And trump the moron stopping 4 or 5 issued subpoenas from testifying is what??? Self protection
Protecting the country and the institution of the presidency from the crazy Democrats.
That pos rump is ruining our country Deserves execution Legal of course

Quit saying "our country". It's not your country any more.
Finally some puke truth Yeah it's the pos trumps country ,king of the USA and all his republican turds country

Now we know why Schiff is refusing to allow Hunter Biden to testify under oath; he's afraid that faced with prosecution for perjury, Joe's druggie son will sell out his father and the whole Obama administration.
And trump the moron stopping 4 or 5 issued subpoenas from testifying is what??? Self protection
Protecting the country and the institution of the presidency from the crazy Democrats.

Finally some puke truth Yeah it's the pos trumps country ,king of the USA and all his republican turds country

You finally get it. This is MAGA country. If you aren't MAGA, GTFO.

Tell us how your moron trump is doing with Iran NK Russia China ?? How is the pos lying deal maker doing ?

Wish you'd tell the AH in the WH that

....... and Partners Paid $16.5 MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The claim alleges that Hunter Biden and his partners received $16.5 million for their ‘services’

hunter-biden-trump.jpg

Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden took a lucrative post on the Burisma Board in 2014.
Hunter Biden was making millions from the corrupt Ukrainian oil and gas company.

New memos released earlier this month reveal Burisma Holdings, Hunter Biden’s Ukrainian natural gas company, pressured the Obama State Department to help end the corruption investigation during the 2016 election cycle just one month before then-Vice President Joe Biden forced Ukraine to fire Viktor Shokin, the prosecutor probing his son Hunter.

Joe Biden bragged about getting Viktor Shokin fired during a 2018 speech to the Council on Foreign Relations.

The media immediately covered for Biden and said his targeting of Mr. Shokin was totally unrelated to the prosecutor’s corruption investigation into Hunter and Burisma Holdings.

Burisma Holdings actually name-dropped Hunter Biden when requesting help from the State Department.

MUCH MORE AT

BREAKING! TRUMP WAS RIGHT!... Head of Burisma Holdings Indicted in Ukraine! ...Claims Hunter Biden and Partners Paid $16.5 MILLION

Waiting on our ABNORMALS TO SPIN THIS and there goes the pending indictment of Hunter Biden....and if we get REAL LUCKY HIS FATHER AND MAYBE EVEN THE Obomanation.....yes. I am giddy!!!:))
How is he ruining the country? You turds keep saying that, but you never explain how.

Tell us how your moron trump is doing with Iran NK Russia China ?? How is the pos lying deal maker doing ?

Not sure about China, but Russia is working on those new Gulags in NK. They should be ready for you to move in as soon as they get the outhoses finished. So you should start packing soon. Just remember, only take what's necessary. That shouldn't be much of a problem seeing as how most leftists don't really have many personal possessions. Maybe a toothbrush, a towel, and some shower shoes or flip-flops. And don't forget some warm underwear, it gets pretty cold in those North Korean Gulags in the winter, mmmmkay?

hunter-biden-trump.jpg

MUCH MORE AT

How is he ruining the country? You turds keep saying that, but you never explain how.

What they mean by "He's ruining the country" is that he's ruining it for them.

I doubt if a single one of them has even had a hard-on since Trump was elected in 2020.

hunter-biden-trump.jpg

MUCH MORE AT

Oh yes it. It is.

Oh yes it. It is.
How do we protect against the corruption in America going on now with Trump in power? Must we wait until election day?

Oh yes it. It is.

Well I'm not sharing my part of it with him. He can get his own part. :laugh:

Oh yes it. It is.
How do we protect against the corruption in America going on now with Trump in power? Must we wait until election day?
Purge I'm serious Deadly serious ,,,Not funny at all You republicans are bringing America down

Oh yes it. It is.

What "corruption"?

Last I checked, "Corruption" wasn't on the menu at the Schiff Buffet. All they had left was some re-heated "Collusion", and some Squid Pro Quo.

Stay away from the Squid though, it'll give you heartburn.

Oh yes it. It is.

Well I'm not sharing my part of it with him. He can get his own part. :laugh:
Ok fair enough :lol:

Oh yes it. It is.

What "corruption"?

Last I checked, "Corruption" wasn't on the menu at the Schiff Buffet. All they had left was some re-heated "Collusion", and some Squid Pro Quo.

I had steak tonight and crab cocktail cheesecake and coffee ,,,,,Remember Nixon NEVER admitted his crimes Trump did

Oh yes it. It is.

What "corruption"?

I had steak tonight and crab cocktail cheesecake and coffee ,,,,,Remember Nixon NEVER admitted his crimes Trump did

Nixon also resigned. Trump never will.

Oh yes it. It is.

What "corruption"?

If we take away the money he's illegally making as president he might resign to get back to stealing under the table

Oh yes it. It is.

What "corruption"?

If we take away the money he's illegally making as president he might resign to get back to stealing under the table

The Emoluments Clause has already been tried by the left, after Trump offered the use of his resort for the G-7 summit. But it fizzled out after he said that he would host the summit at no cost...

“I own a property in Florida. I would have given it for nothing,” Trump said. “The Democrats went crazy, even though I would have done it for free.” - Trump

What "corruption"?

The Emoluments Clause has already been tried by the left, after Trump offered the use of his resort for the G-7 summit. But it fizzled out after he said that he would host the summit at no cost...

“I own a property in Florida. I would have given it for nothing,” Trump said. “The Democrats went crazy, even though I would have done it for free.” - Trump
Free ?? Trump??? lol He does NOTHING for free 250,000 of our tax money gone ,,in just 6 months of trump protection at his own resort

Forum List

Back