Breaking! Trump Warns That Conflict in Ukraine Could Start WWIII, Says It Wouldn’t Have Happened if He Was Still President

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
And he's right. He's not an appeaser like Biden. He has macho toughness and would have prevented all this crap that Biden let happen since the election was stolen.

And he's right. He's not an appeaser like Biden. He has macho toughness and would have prevented all this crap that Biden let happen since the election was stolen.

Trump is almost certainly right that there wouldn't be America's war with Russia.

But he's lying about the reasons why.

In any case, there's no use crying over spilt milk. The war rages and the nuclear threat has been issued!

Trump has the opportunity of turning his game into an antiwar ploy. That could be the most powerful tool left in Trump's bag of tricks.

But he has to convince America's rightists to accept an antiwar stance??

With current circumstances of Putin's nuclear threatening, the time is ripe for Trump to play the antiwar card. It could bring him a very big boost in popularity![/B]

Aren't you embarrassed by Trump's craziness?

Trump is almost certainly right that there wouldn't be America's war with Russia.

In any case, there's no use crying over spilt milk. The war rages and the nuclear threat has been issued!

Trump has the opportunity of turning his game into an antiwar ploy. That could be the most powerful tool left in Trump's bag of tricks.

With current circumstances of Putin's nuclear threatening, the time is ripe for Trump to play the antiwar card. It could bring him a very big boost in popularity![/B]
You are staring at the truth as it is happening and still you can't get it right.... what is preventing you from speaking the truth that we are all watching?.... thus the acronym TDS.....

Like my Mom used to say, yeah, Trump will do great wonders, and fall back into rotten cucumbers. I mean do you people not get it? His claim is meaningless. Could of, would of, should of--absolutely wasted breath.

I mean what would Trump have done differently? How would he have handled it differently than Biden? What, he has got such a big swinging dick that Putin would have been scared to invade Ukraine? I know you people desperately want to believe that shit, but it ain't true. Matter of fact, Putin has far more respect for Biden than Trump and even has admitted as much.

I got to be honest. If Trump were president things would be far worse in Ukraine. First, they probably wouldn't be getting the support they are getting. And that might not play so bad, but neither would be the countries of NATO, Trump would have left them hanging and not providing the natural gas or oil exports they depend upon.

Like my Mom used to say, yeah, Trump will do great wonders, and fall back into rotten cucumbers. I mean do you people not get it? His claim is meaningless. Could of, would of, should of--absolutely wasted breath.

I mean what would Trump have done differently? How would he have handled it differently than Biden? What, he has got such a big swinging dick that Putin would have been scared to invade Ukraine? I know you people desperately want to believe that shit, but it ain't true. Matter of fact, Putin has far more respect for Biden than Trump and even has admitted as much.

I got to be honest. If Trump were president things would be far worse in Ukraine. First, they probably wouldn't be getting the support they are getting. And that might not play so bad, but neither would be the countries of NATO, Trump would have left them hanging and not providing the natural gas or oil exports they depend upon.

Trump needs two headlines every news cycle.

Putin said he got tired of explaining things to Trump over and over again.

Forum List

Back