BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Supposedly FOX News has a source in the courts handling the Manhattan DA case.

Allegedly they're debating whether or not to handcuff him.

My prediction? If this is true, it plays right into Don's hands - and he will emerge stronger than ever before with martyr dark energy.

The Left always screw themselves by overplaying their hand.

On a 'novel legal theory'.

But then the spoogemonkey Manhattan DA is a Soros Democrat.

Combining the criminal charge with a violation of state election law would be a novel legal theory for any criminal case, let alone one against the former president, raising the possibility that a judge or appellate court could throw it out or reduce the felony charge to a misdemeanor.​

My prediction? If this is true, it plays right into Don's hands - and he will emerge stronger than ever before.
I doubt they have smocks big enough for the schmuck.

My prediction? If this is true, it plays right into Don's hands - and he will emerge stronger than ever before with martyr dark energy.

If they arrest him they better have enough to convict or he will for sure come out the other side of it stronger. It will lend credence to his witch-hunt/persecution rhetoric.

If they arrest him they better have enough to convict or he will for sure come out the other side of it stronger. It will lend credence to his witch-hunt/persecution rhetoric.

We already know they got bupkis.

It's a misdemeanor regarding campaign finance - it's a nothing burger that they're attempting to blow up after 7 years of NADA.

So NO MENTION OF Biden and the China Million $ contributions recently, for god knows what. But Trump and Stormy Daniels 150K is a thing. Hunter Biden Slept with his late brother's wife, she ALSO got millions from China. Hunter slept with his brothers wife, got million from China. Trump and Stormey Daniels, 150K! Really?

On a 'novel legal theory'.

But then the spoogemonkey Manhattan DA is a Soros Democrat.

Combining the criminal charge with a violation of state election law would be a novel legal theory for any criminal case, let alone one against the former president, raising the possibility that a judge or appellate court could throw it out or reduce the felony charge to a misdemeanor.​

The prosecutor on This case and Kavanaugh were roommates in law school....

Getting arrested is NOT a good thing.

It shouldn't be.

But on such rickety precepts it will be seen for the desperate and fraudulent act that it is.

And in that case, even the laziest most black pilled MAGA couch potatoes will crawl across broken glass to vote for Trump.

I'd bet money on it.

BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week​

Why you start your thread with an unproven lie?

BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week​

Why you start your thread with an unproven lie?

FOX News is reporting it.

Is it proven? No - and I think the language in my OP accurately reflects that.

But in no way am I ready to just blindly decree it as a "lie".

Otherwise I wouldn't have posted it.

We already know they got bupkis.

It's a misdemeanor regarding campaign finance - it's a nothing burger that they're attempting to blow up after 7 years of NADA.

And five (5) years of investigation! Imagine the massive waste of money and resources and all they have is a 'novel legal theory'.

Meanwhile, the Soros Democrat prosecutor lets real felons cop to misdemeanors and puts them back on the street.

No no no

No one is discussing handcuffing him.... your news is fake news.

Trump is not going to resist arrest, his lawyer's and secret service who protect Trump are just making arrangements for him to turn himself in, in New York, from Florida, where he is at.... If it happens.

FOX News is reporting it.

Is it proven? No - and I think the language in my OP accurately reflects that.

But in no way am I ready to just blindly decree it as a "lie".

Otherwise I wouldn't have posted it.
There is nothing to support your claim.

Only supposition.

New Topics

Forum List

Back