Breaking: Trump offers Clinton key role in his administration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Mod edit: This site has Malware on it. It's also not true. Link deleted. Thread closed

He is offering an olive branch gotta give him that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm...politicians jump all over close races all the time but after outing bernie the way she did, why didnt SHE jump all over those close state results? I find that very strange. Some of those states were very close but yet she said nothing but her concession speech.

Hmmm...politicians jump all over close races all the time but after outing bernie the way she did, why didnt SHE jump all over those close state results? I find that very strange. Some of those states were very close but yet she said nothing but her concession speech.
Because the absentee voting would cause her to lose anyway.

Absentees weren't counted because Trump didn't need them.

Ambassador to Libya?...oooooh noooo. You dont see through that? Didnt he just cave? What about the prosecution of clinton??!!! WTF??

Does anyone here still think the clintons are liberals? I mean, cmon guys...isnt that a major flip flop?

Does anyone know Trump's e-mail address? I've drawn up a list of advice for him, starting with making Hillary use the servant's entrance whenever she comes to the white House to visit.

First of all my McAfee security tells me the site is potentially dangerous and the 2nd thing is that it is based on an unverified "media" source and as we know the media has been lying about Trump for the last freaking year.

First of all my McAfee security tells me the site is potentially dangerous and the 2nd thing is that it is based on an unverified "media" source and as we know the media has been lying about Trump for the last freaking year.

Well, it is from multiple sources but, yeah, we'll see. If its true, this is a major, major lie but then look at his potential appointee list.

No, not close enough in battle ground states. That ship has sailed.

Nearly a thousand polling places across battle ground states were closed by Republicans in charge. Remember, the voting rights act was gutted. Republicans would close places in black communities and tell blacks to go to white communities. Of course, many wouldn't. Fearing the threat of dangerous whites. When Republicans started all the voter suppression after Obama was elected I was shocked. In my entire life since I voted against Nixon, both parties have always tried to get everyone to vote. Those days are gone.

Joke page, but it triggered all these security warnings on my computer.

Anyways:
Poster_Terrorist-Attacks-Bush_Deaths-at-Embassy-Consulates_List_zps6c5a5a5e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back