Breaking: Trump Might Pardon Julian Assange In Exchange For Source Of DNC Email Leaker

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Yep! Big development fixing to be made. Representative Rohrabacher spent three hours in London, most likely cutting a deal with Assange, in exchange for the true source of the DNC Email leaks. This is not good news for Hillary, Mueller, Comey Podesta, Wasserman Schultz, and Loretta Lynch. Anyway, tune into Hannity right now. Rep Rohrabacher is coming up in the next segment to be a guest explaining this latest development.

REPORT: WikiLeaks' Julian Assange Could Be Pardoned For Intel About DNC Leak Source

I fully expect a heavily-armed attack on the Ecuadorian Embassy within the next 24 hours. Assange is a walking corpse, to be sure. They will kill him.

Yep! Big development fixing to be made. Representative Rohrabacher spent three hours in London, most likely cutting a deal with Assange, in exchange for the true source of the DNC Email leaks. This is not good news for Hillary, Mueller, Comey Podesta, Wasserman Schultz, and Loretta Lynch. Anyway, tune into Hannity right now. Rep Rohrabacher is coming up in the next segment to be a guest explaining this latest development.

REPORT: WikiLeaks' Julian Assange Could Be Pardoned For Intel About DNC Leak Source
All Trump needs to do is demand the NSA release their information on the DNC hack. They have it all.

This is total WIN! It also might be why the MSM and Congressional Swamp is desperately seeking other fake news to attack our democracy and our President. All the Swamp Rats in Congress who promoted the fake Russian collusion narrative need to be censured!

Let me see if I understand this correctly.

Donald Trump will pardon Julian Assange for helping him get elected?

Huh!

^Get a new avatar ready! :p

Hannity is discussing this breaking news now! :)

Rep. Rohrabacher scrutinized for Russian connections; aide ousted – Orange County Register

The latest scrutiny of Rohrabacher focuses on an April 2016 trip to Moscow in which the Republican received a document marked “confidential” from Russian officials — and for a meeting this past April in Berlin with a Russian-American lobbyist. That lobbyist, Rinat Akhmetshin, was also present at a controversial June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower with Donald Trump Jr., Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner and Trump’s then-campaign manager Paul Manafort.

WIKILEAKS: Here's some dirt on Clinton, comrade!

TRUMP: I forgive you.

I do not think anything revealed now will change the tRump impeachment.

If they work out a great deal for Julian, the ridiculous Russian witch needs to be dropped immediately. And tards who fell for the fake news "Russian collusion" narrative should get free Preparation H as needed. :p

Wasnt he supposed to turn himself to our authorities? Pretty sure he said he would. Doesnt help his credibility..

Julian Assange's word is not worth 1 penny. He is anti-America and has leaked top secret information. Dana Rohrbacher is a traitor to this country. If Trump pardons \Assange, it will show he is a traitor.

Update from the good congressman Rohrabacher:

Rohrabacher continued, “If I had to bet on it, I would bet that we are going to get the information that will be mind-boggling and of major historical significance.”

New Topics

Forum List

Back