Breaking: Trump loses again....Manhattan DA to get Trump's tax returns

If there was anything wrong with Trump's tax returns the audit would have uncovered it...the lefts and the swamps biggest problem is Trump happens to be the most honest elected official alive today.....
IRS responsibility is only collecting revenue.
IRS lawyers only are able to cover laws relating to taxes.

By contrast, district attorneys cover most other laws, where tax returns are just one source of evidence.
The basic jist of this issue is that Trump had over-valued assets for getting loans, and then under-valued the same asset to reduce taxes. Its just outside the purview of the IRS.
I believe the actual benefit will be connecting the dots with his returns to criminal matters. That's what all patriots in this country want.
Oh I see....patriots want to continue the witch hunt?...doubtful....
r21pkytj1fj61.jpg
Do you have an evidence he didn't pay his taxes? Frankly, the fact they are getting tax returns highlights he in fact did file taxes.

Lifelong criminal? What crimes has he been convicted of?

I mean, he's been accused of a lot in the past 5 years....and numerous, and lengthy investigatons....but so far all those accusations have produced two full exonerations after the accusers had opportunities to actually produce their cases at trial.
To easy, he pleaded guilty to stealing massive amounts of money with his Trump University and was fined 25 million dollars for it. and him stealing money from his foundation especially the fact that at that time they were having a pledge to help needy veterans, He short circuited the money and stole it and used it for himself, one Item that this money paid for was a extravagant portrait of himself.He was fined 3 million on that. The man is a piece of shit.
Well, one that was a civil lawsuit, that was settled out of Court, there as no guilty plea.

I am not sure what veterans thing you are talking about......this? PolitiFact - Pete Buttigieg falsely says Donald Trump illegally diverted funds for veterans

So, he raised the money and gave it to the vets.....hat he did wrong was have his campaign run it, instead of his charity.....ok....but not good deed goes unpunished by the radical left, so he paid a fine

Yes, a picture of himself was sold at an auction, to raise money for a charity and he used the his charity to pay for it....that's what his charity and a lot of charities do....they raise money to give to other charity groups in need.
He has already said he was guilty in those civil suits , now comes the criminal charges, Tell me ace how is he going to plead not guilty in criminal court.You people every time you open your mouth it is a lie./
what he did in the civil suit wasn't criminal.

and the criminal investigation the DA got the tax returns for isn't related to the charity at all
Are you nuts , "Mr. Trump admits to personally misusing funds at the Trump Foundation, and agrees to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General in the event he creates a new charity"

There's a lot more things to worry about other than Trump paying his daughter some money But you morons seem to love your bread and circus

"There's a lot more to worry about than corruption by a President of our country, for instance...when are they arresting Hillary!? for her emails!?"
How is Trump's taxes from a decade ago, corruption by our President? Or are you referring to say Obama who was President then, that ignored whatever tax crime you think is going to be in the tax returns?
THe ultimate stupid, Trump is a crook ya but Obama is a Muslim. Ignore!
What? Who said anything about Obama, let alone who said anything being a Muslim? What does Obama or the Islam f
There's a lot more things to worry about other than Trump paying his daughter some money But you morons seem to love your bread and circus

"There's a lot more to worry about than corruption by a President of our country, for instance...when are they arresting Hillary!? for her emails!?"
How is Trump's taxes from a decade ago, corruption by our President? Or are you referring to say Obama who was President then, that ignored whatever tax crime you think is going to be in the tax returns?
Huh? Are you sure you are on the right thread? When did I mention Obama or for that matter anything to do with Muslims?

With that said, it's frankly not very nice to go around calling people "crooks" when all you are basing this on it's speculation. The NYC DA has been investing the President and the Trump Organization for 4 plus years, there has yet to be an indictment.....let a lone a conviction.
NO you misunderstood but you probably are the only one, It was a example of how pitiful you haters have become. Yur arguments Are simpleton points to try to chance the subject, I'll write this out for you to understand Comment from intelligent Democrats referring to the fact that trump is a criminal piece of shit, now for the stupid brain dead response from the normal right winger "Ya but Obama was a Muslim. This is done because they have nothing ever to argue against charges by the democrats because they ran out of excuses totally by this point, hence stupid remarks to try to justify what their scum group does by what someone has done in the past. NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND< I THINK I CAN EVEN DUMB IT DONE MORE IF NEEDED SO LET ME KNOW.
No i don't understand, because nobody here referred to Obama or Muslims, nor has Trump been convicted of any crimes to be called a criminal.

So.....

Anyway, step away from the computer and take a xanex....you seem very angry....and aren't making much sense

If there was anything wrong with Trump's tax returns the audit would have uncovered it...the lefts and the swamps biggest problem is Trump happens to be the most honest elected official alive today.....

By contrast, district attorneys cover most other laws, where tax returns are just one source of evidence.
The basic jist of this issue is that Trump had over-valued assets for getting loans, and then under-valued the same asset to reduce taxes. Its just outside the purview of the IRS.
I believe the actual benefit will be connecting the dots with his returns to criminal matters. That's what all patriots in this country want.
r21pkytj1fj61.jpg
Do you have an evidence he didn't pay his taxes? Frankly, the fact they are getting tax returns highlights he in fact did file taxes.

I mean, he's been accused of a lot in the past 5 years....and numerous, and lengthy investigatons....but so far all those accusations have produced two full exonerations after the accusers had opportunities to actually produce their cases at trial.
To easy, he pleaded guilty to stealing massive amounts of money with his Trump University and was fined 25 million dollars for it. and him stealing money from his foundation especially the fact that at that time they were having a pledge to help needy veterans, He short circuited the money and stole it and used it for himself, one Item that this money paid for was a extravagant portrait of himself.He was fined 3 million on that. The man is a piece of shit.
Well, one that was a civil lawsuit, that was settled out of Court, there as no guilty plea.

I am not sure what veterans thing you are talking about......this? PolitiFact - Pete Buttigieg falsely says Donald Trump illegally diverted funds for veterans

So, he raised the money and gave it to the vets.....hat he did wrong was have his campaign run it, instead of his charity.....ok....but not good deed goes unpunished by the radical left, so he paid a fine

Yes, a picture of himself was sold at an auction, to raise money for a charity and he used the his charity to pay for it....that's what his charity and a lot of charities do....they raise money to give to other charity groups in need.
Bullshit from The agreement ,"As part of the settlement, Attorney General James also announced that her office entered into multiple stipulations with the Trump Foundation and its directors to resolve the remaining claims in the lawsuit. Chiefly, Mr. Trump admits to personally misusing funds at the Trump Foundation, and agrees to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General in the event he creates a new charity. The settlements also include mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump. Finally, the settlements name the charities that will receive the remaining assets of the Trump Foundation as part of its dissolution."AG James Secures Court Order Against Donald J. Trump, Trump Children, And Trump Foundation | New York State Attorney General
What did I say that was BS? I posted a link that says what you saying.....your comments about the Vets was just wrong...
And I posted a real link that shows you are a bullshitter.

r21pkytj1fj61.jpg

He has already said he was guilty in those civil suits , now comes the criminal charges, Tell me ace how is he going to plead not guilty in criminal court.You people every time you open your mouth it is a lie./

and the criminal investigation the DA got the tax returns for isn't related to the charity at all
Are you nuts , "Mr. Trump admits to personally misusing funds at the Trump Foundation, and agrees to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General in the event he creates a new charity"
yeah, as I posted in the link....he said he'd raise money from the Vets, he had his campaign handle it, the AG said the Charity should have.....he paid the fine, closed the charity, and will report to the NY AG if he open another in NY.

The Vets still got their money.

It's a civil fine.....

This has nothing to do though with his tax returns or what the DA is looking into

Them going after Trump makes him a man of the people and more relatable
Oh i see. Could you give me another example of this? You know... A billionaire becoming a "man of the people", because the IRS went after him. Because, frankly, i think what you are saying is nonsense.
Look at his rallies. He's far more a man of the people than the Democrats could ever hope to be. And that is what scares them. I'm sure his attorneys and accountants examined and used every legal loophole available to avoid paying taxes, just so Democrats don't steal our money to spend it on gender studies and donate it to countries who hate us.
Same type of Rally that Hitler had exactly the same.

r21pkytj1fj61.jpg

Bullshit from The agreement ,"As part of the settlement, Attorney General James also announced that her office entered into multiple stipulations with the Trump Foundation and its directors to resolve the remaining claims in the lawsuit. Chiefly, Mr. Trump admits to personally misusing funds at the Trump Foundation, and agrees to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General in the event he creates a new charity. The settlements also include mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump. Finally, the settlements name the charities that will receive the remaining assets of the Trump Foundation as part of its dissolution."AG James Secures Court Order Against Donald J. Trump, Trump Children, And Trump Foundation | New York State Attorney General
What did I say that was BS? I posted a link that says what you saying.....your comments about the Vets was just wrong...
I posted a link to the widely used politiFact.....it's a left leaning website: PolitiFact - Pete Buttigieg falsely says Donald Trump illegally diverted funds for veterans

r21pkytj1fj61.jpg

yeah, as I posted in the link....he said he'd raise money from the Vets, he had his campaign handle it, the AG said the Charity should have.....he paid the fine, closed the charity, and will report to the NY AG if he open another in NY.

It's a civil fine.....

This has nothing to do though with his tax returns or what the DA is looking into
Bullshit Like I proved he had to admit Guilt and he did, Now comes the criminal charges for these two things that he has admitted guilt to already. Who in the hell said it had anything to do with his tax returns , when they open their mouth the only reason is to lie.

Oh i see. Could you give me another example of this? You know... A billionaire becoming a "man of the people", because the IRS went after him. Because, frankly, i think what you are saying is nonsense.
Look at his rallies. He's far more a man of the people than the Democrats could ever hope to be. And that is what scares them. I'm sure his attorneys and accountants examined and used every legal loophole available to avoid paying taxes, just so Democrats don't steal our money to spend it on gender studies and donate it to countries who hate us.
in some respects yes....both well attended, high energy, and orderly......the only real difference is Trump discussed freedom, while Hitler went on and on about socialist ideas....the sort of thing that you'd see at the DNC Convention

r21pkytj1fj61.jpg

I posted a link to the widely used politiFact.....it's a left leaning website: PolitiFact - Pete Buttigieg falsely says Donald Trump illegally diverted funds for veterans
And I quoted directly from Trump agreement that he had to say he was guilty---Bullshit from The agreement ,"As part of the settlement, Attorney General James also announced that her office entered into multiple stipulations with the Trump Foundation and its directors to resolve the remaining claims in the lawsuit. Chiefly, Mr. Trump admits to personally misusing funds at the Trump Foundation, and agrees to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General in the event he creates a new charity. The settlements also include mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump. Finally, the settlements name the charities that will receive the remaining assets of the Trump Foundation as part of its dissolution."AG James Secures Court Order Against Donald J. Trump, Trump Children, And Trump Foundation | New York State Attorney General

r21pkytj1fj61.jpg

It's a civil fine.....

Bullshit Like I proved he had to admit Guilt and he did, Now comes the criminal charges for these two things that he has admitted guilt to already. Who in the hell said it had anything to do with his tax returns , when they open their mouth the only reason is to lie.
There was nothing criminal about what happened......as I have provided you all ready....nor is there even a criminal investigation into it. It was a civil fine....that's all the law provided for what he did....and had he not been Trump, the NY AG wouldn't of done anything, since in fact, the monies got to where they were suppose to be, it was simple bookkeeping issue because the campaign and not the foundation handled it. Read the link.

I brought up the tax returns because this is what the thread is about. The NY DA isn't looking into the charity thing you keep rambling on about

r21pkytj1fj61.jpg

And I quoted directly from Trump agreement that he had to say he was guilty---Bullshit from The agreement ,"As part of the settlement, Attorney General James also announced that her office entered into multiple stipulations with the Trump Foundation and its directors to resolve the remaining claims in the lawsuit. Chiefly, Mr. Trump admits to personally misusing funds at the Trump Foundation, and agrees to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General in the event he creates a new charity. The settlements also include mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump. Finally, the settlements name the charities that will receive the remaining assets of the Trump Foundation as part of its dissolution."AG James Secures Court Order Against Donald J. Trump, Trump Children, And Trump Foundation | New York State Attorney General
ok...that was in my link....obviously you didn't read it.

Yep, he paid a fine and disolved that charity and has to report to the AG if he ever opens one again in NY. All that happened was the money raised was handled by the campaign, instead of the charity...there is nothing criminal about that, and all the money got the Vets.

Your prior comment that he swindled Vets was a lie....you were fed a lie.

in some respects yes....both well attended, high energy, and orderly......the only real difference is Trump discussed freedom, while Hitler went on and on about socialist ideas....the sort of thing that you'd see at the DNC Convention
So did Hitler talk non stop about freedom , and Trump by far was more hateful in his speeches then Hitler was. Where did Trump learn this type of political control from.. Its from the only book this pig ever read in his life and it was on his bed stand every night where he read it constantly, The book "My New Order" by guess who hot shot. Bozo brain is known for one thing and that is never reading a book. The most stupid remark of the day, YOU CAN"T FIND A RESPECTABLE SOURCE THAT SAYS HITLER WAS A SOCIALIST < HE HATED THEM WITH A PASSION>THE ONLY SOURCE THAT WILL SAY THAT ARE RIGHT WING HATE NAZI SOURCES> STUPID CHARGE THAT DEMOCRATS ARE SOCIALIST < WHAT A JOKE THERE IS NO SOCIALISM COMMUNISM OR MARXISM IN NUMBERS ENOUGH TO FILL A TEA POT> THAT IS TOP NOTCH HATE PARTY STUPID,.

r21pkytj1fj61.jpg

It's a civil fine.....

There was nothing criminal about what happened......as I have provided you all ready....nor is there even a criminal investigation into it. It was a civil fine....that's all the law provided for what he did....and had he not been Trump, the NY AG wouldn't of done anything, since in fact, the monies got to where they were suppose to be, it was simple bookkeeping issue because the campaign and not the foundation handled it. Read the link.

I brought up the tax returns because this is what the thread is about. The NY DA isn't looking into the charity thing you keep rambling on about
How is he going to argue that he was innocent in criminal court, when he already said he was guilty in civil court. You are so full of bullshit , You are going nowhere with this , I'm eating you alive!

So did Hitler talk non stop about freedom , and Trump by far was more hateful in his speeches then Hitler was. Where did Trump learn this type of political control from.. Its from the only book this pig ever read in his life and it was on his bed stand every night where he read it constantly, The book "My New Order" by guess who hot shot. Bozo brain is known for one thing and that is never reading a book. The most stupid remark of the day, YOU CAN"T FIND A RESPECTABLE SOURCE THAT SAYS HITLER WAS A SOCIALIST < HE HATED THEM WITH A PASSION>THE ONLY SOURCE THAT WILL SAY THAT ARE RIGHT WING HATE NAZI SOURCES> STUPID CHARGE THAT DEMOCRATS ARE SOCIALIST < WHAT A JOKE THERE IS NO SOCIALISM COMMUNISM OR MARXISM IN NUMBERS ENOUGH TO FILL A TEA POT> THAT IS TOP NOTCH HATE PARTY STUPID,.
I've read a lot of books about Hitler and Nazi Germany, you should give it a chance as well, educate yourself, maybe then you wouldn't be a sheep for his policies the DNC pushes, or fall for their propganda so easily

I wouldn't say Trump had political control, quite the opposite! He was no polished politican with control, like Obama, Harris or Biden....or Hitler....that's for sure.....you maybe the only one that I know that would suggest he did

I am curious how you know Trump only read one book though....

Hitler started the National SOCIALIST German Worker's party.....what do you think NAZI means?

r21pkytj1fj61.jpg

It's a civil fine.....

How is he going to argue that he was innocent in criminal court, when he already said he was guilty in civil court. You are so full of bullshit , You are going nowhere with this , I'm eating you alive!
well first....as I have repeatedly highlighted, he isn't being charged with any crime related to this civil case

but two....this is important for you to understand, just in general....the burden of proof in a civil matter is a preponderance of the evidence, and very low low standard, compared to in a criminal case, which is beyond a reasonable doubt. Let's say someone was in a car accident, and the driver was charged with reckless driving, a crime, a good civil lawyer would wait to see if the person is convicted....if so, then bang, they are responsible for the accident, and the others in the accident have a much easier case proving a civil claim.

On the flipside, someone could be found not guilty of reckless driving, but still be found liable in the civil case.

I wouldn't say Trump had political control
He literally controls the entire party. His level of influence would be surprising, even if he had not been a garbage human and one of the worst Presidents ever. In light of the fact he was both, it is astounding and is why is it called a cult.

I wouldn't say Trump had political control
He literally controls the entire party. His level of influence would be surprising, even if he had not been a garbage human and one of the worst Presidents ever. In light of the fact he was both, it is astounding and is why is it called a cult.
I am not sure what you are talking about...cult? Trump has very little political control, he couldn't help himself from tweeting, and putting his foot in his mouth....had he been about to have control, he would easily of won re-election.

For all the amazing good he was able to do with amazing policies crafted with the GOP, his lack of political control cost him.

He never had the charisma that a Obama, Biden, Harris, Clinton or Hitler had....speaking of Hitler, cults and what not...thought I'd share this:

Trump has very little political control, he couldn't help himself from tweeting, and putting his foot in his mouth....had he been about to have control, he would easily of won re-election.
Ah, okay. We were talking about two different things.

What? Who said anything about Obama, let alone who said anything being a Muslim? What does Obama or the Islam f

Huh? Are you sure you are on the right thread? When did I mention Obama or for that matter anything to do with Muslims?

With that said, it's frankly not very nice to go around calling people "crooks" when all you are basing this on it's speculation. The NYC DA has been investing the President and the Trump Organization for 4 plus years, there has yet to be an indictment.....let a lone a conviction.
NO you misunderstood but you probably are the only one, It was a example of how pitiful you haters have become. Yur arguments Are simpleton points to try to chance the subject, I'll write this out for you to understand Comment from intelligent Democrats referring to the fact that trump is a criminal piece of shit, now for the stupid brain dead response from the normal right winger "Ya but Obama was a Muslim. This is done because they have nothing ever to argue against charges by the democrats because they ran out of excuses totally by this point, hence stupid remarks to try to justify what their scum group does by what someone has done in the past. NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND< I THINK I CAN EVEN DUMB IT DONE MORE IF NEEDED SO LET ME KNOW.
No i don't understand, because nobody here referred to Obama or Muslims, nor has Trump been convicted of any crimes to be called a criminal.

So.....

Anyway, step away from the computer and take a xanex....you seem very angry....and aren't making much sense
You are a waste of energy, it's quite simple me even responding to you is ridiculous , everyone who supported the destruction of our country and democracy , to force in a Ass hole dictator no longer has a voice in this country , They are simply traitors to this country an we shoot traitors in this country.

Forum List

Back