Breaking: Trump loses again....Manhattan DA to get Trump's tax returns

If there was anything wrong with Trump's tax returns the audit would have uncovered it...the lefts and the swamps biggest problem is Trump happens to be the most honest elected official alive today.....
IRS responsibility is only collecting revenue.
IRS lawyers only are able to cover laws relating to taxes.

By contrast, district attorneys cover most other laws, where tax returns are just one source of evidence.
The basic jist of this issue is that Trump had over-valued assets for getting loans, and then under-valued the same asset to reduce taxes. Its just outside the purview of the IRS.
I believe the actual benefit will be connecting the dots with his returns to criminal matters. That's what all patriots in this country want.
Oh I see....patriots want to continue the witch hunt?...doubtful....
r21pkytj1fj61.jpg
Do you have an evidence he didn't pay his taxes? Frankly, the fact they are getting tax returns highlights he in fact did file taxes.

Lifelong criminal? What crimes has he been convicted of?

I mean, he's been accused of a lot in the past 5 years....and numerous, and lengthy investigatons....but so far all those accusations have produced two full exonerations after the accusers had opportunities to actually produce their cases at trial.
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:You think that an aquital by spineless Reoublicans is equal to an exoneration ??

You need to look up the meaning of those two words
It was a trial....and yes, in the USA, when there is a trial, and the person is acquitted, they are exonerated.

Only argue mobs won't accept the results of such things.....but the left has a long history of that in this country....lynching is the left's old standby
Yep lynching and cross burning and erasing history and hiding the truth...all things leftist do today....they will tear down our statues burn our books and buildings force people that disagree off the air and the internet....they haven't really changed a bit.....they even want Blacks back on the plantation....Trump gave them hope and the dems couldn't allow that....
That is the stupidest shit I have heard lately, and I hear a lot of stupid shit.
The day is young...

If there was anything wrong with Trump's tax returns the audit would have uncovered it...the lefts and the swamps biggest problem is Trump happens to be the most honest elected official alive today.....

By contrast, district attorneys cover most other laws, where tax returns are just one source of evidence.
The basic jist of this issue is that Trump had over-valued assets for getting loans, and then under-valued the same asset to reduce taxes. Its just outside the purview of the IRS.
I believe the actual benefit will be connecting the dots with his returns to criminal matters. That's what all patriots in this country want.
r21pkytj1fj61.jpg
Do you have an evidence he didn't pay his taxes? Frankly, the fact they are getting tax returns highlights he in fact did file taxes.

I mean, he's been accused of a lot in the past 5 years....and numerous, and lengthy investigatons....but so far all those accusations have produced two full exonerations after the accusers had opportunities to actually produce their cases at trial.
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:You think that an aquital by spineless Reoublicans is equal to an exoneration ??

It was a trial....and yes, in the USA, when there is a trial, and the person is acquitted, they are exonerated.

Only argue mobs won't accept the results of such things.....but the left has a long history of that in this country....lynching is the left's old standby
You can mince words all you want but know this-many Republicans know of both incitingh the riot and trying to get Ukrain to did not on Biden even if they won't say it publicly. Did you hear what McConnel said about Jan. 6? We'kk see if you boys are still crowing about aquittal after the criminal trials

I don't understand what you wrote. Did you ever know anything about US foreign policy with regard to the Ukraine.

Right. And they are now in an audit dispute with Trump that could result in his owing 100s of millions in back taxes.
And why does the Left think that Trump not wanting to pay taxes is a negative thing? Almost everybody hates paying taxes and the IRS.
Ya but why do you think there is commies behind every corner, Nonsense , no one ever said that , when the open their mouths ,it's always a lie.

And why does the Left think that Trump wanting to pay taxes is a negative thing?

I have no idea what you are babbling about.
Nobody likes the IRS and it is probably the most hated govt. organization. Them going after Trump makes him a man of the people and more relatable.
No one is talking about the IRS going after anyone, We are talking about New York going after your piece of shit God. Always bullshit, always lies.

r21pkytj1fj61.jpg

You can mince words all you want but know this-many Republicans know of both incitingh the riot and trying to get Ukrain to did not on Biden even if they won't say it publicly. Did you hear what McConnel said about Jan. 6? We'kk see if you boys are still crowing about aquittal after the criminal trials

I don't understand what you wrote. Did you ever know anything about US foreign policy with regard to the Ukraine.
I know what Trump tried to do.

And why does the Left think that Trump wanting to pay taxes is a negative thing?

I have no idea what you are babbling about.
Nobody likes the IRS and it is probably the most hated govt. organization. Them going after Trump makes him a man of the people and more relatable.
No one is talking about the IRS going after anyone, We are talking about New York going after your piece of shit God. Always bullshit, always lies.

What do you think they're going to find?

I'm not interested in what you hope they'll find, I'd like to know what you think they'll actually find...

Them going after Trump makes him a man of the people and more relatable
Oh i see. Could you give me another example of this? You know... A billionaire becoming a "man of the people", because the IRS went after him. Because, frankly, i think what you are saying is nonsense.
Look at his rallies. He's far more a man of the people than the Democrats could ever hope to be. And that is what scares them. I'm sure his attorneys and accountants examined and used every legal loophole available to avoid paying taxes, just so Democrats don't steal our money to spend it on gender studies and donate it to countries who hate us.
Him and his supporters are traitors to this country, they are by far this countries biggest threat and enemy, you don't get to support or be part of trying to destroy our democracy to force in the biggest piece of shit ever in American politics and not be a traitor. These people are pond scum, they have to go to save this country from these hate Nazi's. Anyone who Supports trump sold out their country.

Democrats have turned all govt. organizations and institutions into their own private ghestapo police force. The same organizations that people hate. And they wonder why someone like Trump is so popular.
We don't wonder why he is so popular , every dictator in history has done his routine of spreading hate, then depending on this hate group for support, this crap has been done for centuries. The right is just to stupid or to full of hate to know that, The only reason you open your mouth is to change socks , worthless comment!

r21pkytj1fj61.jpg

Well we do know that the right has no clue about the Ukraine.fake news!!!!!!

Right. And they are now in an audit dispute with Trump that could result in his owing 100s of millions in back taxes.
And why does the Left think that Trump not wanting to pay taxes is a negative thing? Almost everybody hates paying taxes and the IRS.
Ya but why do you think there is commies behind every corner, Nonsense , no one ever said that , when the open their mouths ,it's always a lie.
I don't disagree, when Commies and other leftist leaders open their mouths it's always a big fat lie

r21pkytj1fj61.jpg

Yep lynching and cross burning and erasing history and hiding the truth...all things leftist do today....they will tear down our statues burn our books and buildings force people that disagree off the air and the internet....they haven't really changed a bit.....they even want Blacks back on the plantation....Trump gave them hope and the dems couldn't allow that....
That is the stupidest shit I have heard lately, and I hear a lot of stupid shit.
I am going to have to concur.....it's not what left's do today, it's what they have always done, and always will

There's a lot more things to worry about other than Trump paying his daughter some money But you morons seem to love your bread and circus

"There's a lot more to worry about than corruption by a President of our country, for instance...when are they arresting Hillary!? for her emails!?"
How is Trump's taxes from a decade ago, corruption by our President? Or are you referring to say Obama who was President then, that ignored whatever tax crime you think is going to be in the tax returns?
THe ultimate stupid, Trump is a crook ya but Obama is a Muslim. Ignore!
What? Who said anything about Obama, let alone who said anything being a Muslim? What does Obama or the Islam f
There's a lot more things to worry about other than Trump paying his daughter some money But you morons seem to love your bread and circus

"There's a lot more to worry about than corruption by a President of our country, for instance...when are they arresting Hillary!? for her emails!?"
How is Trump's taxes from a decade ago, corruption by our President? Or are you referring to say Obama who was President then, that ignored whatever tax crime you think is going to be in the tax returns?
Huh? Are you sure you are on the right thread? When did I mention Obama or for that matter anything to do with Muslims?

With that said, it's frankly not very nice to go around calling people "crooks" when all you are basing this on it's speculation. The NYC DA has been investing the President and the Trump Organization for 4 plus years, there has yet to be an indictment.....let a lone a conviction.

r21pkytj1fj61.jpg

To easy, he pleaded guilty to stealing massive amounts of money with his Trump University and was fined 25 million dollars for it. and him stealing money from his foundation especially the fact that at that time they were having a pledge to help needy veterans, He short circuited the money and stole it and used it for himself, one Item that this money paid for was a extravagant portrait of himself.He was fined 3 million on that. The man is a piece of shit.
Well, one that was a civil lawsuit, that was settled out of Court, there as no guilty plea.

I am not sure what veterans thing you are talking about......this? PolitiFact - Pete Buttigieg falsely says Donald Trump illegally diverted funds for veterans

So, he raised the money and gave it to the vets.....hat he did wrong was have his campaign run it, instead of his charity.....ok....but not good deed goes unpunished by the radical left, so he paid a fine

Yes, a picture of himself was sold at an auction, to raise money for a charity and he used the his charity to pay for it....that's what his charity and a lot of charities do....they raise money to give to other charity groups in need.

r21pkytj1fj61.jpg

To easy, he pleaded guilty to stealing massive amounts of money with his Trump University and was fined 25 million dollars for it. and him stealing money from his foundation especially the fact that at that time they were having a pledge to help needy veterans, He short circuited the money and stole it and used it for himself, one Item that this money paid for was a extravagant portrait of himself.He was fined 3 million on that. The man is a piece of shit.
Well, one that was a civil lawsuit, that was settled out of Court, there as no guilty plea.

I am not sure what veterans thing you are talking about......this? PolitiFact - Pete Buttigieg falsely says Donald Trump illegally diverted funds for veterans

So, he raised the money and gave it to the vets.....hat he did wrong was have his campaign run it, instead of his charity.....ok....but not good deed goes unpunished by the radical left, so he paid a fine

Yes, a picture of himself was sold at an auction, to raise money for a charity and he used the his charity to pay for it....that's what his charity and a lot of charities do....they raise money to give to other charity groups in need.
Bullshit from The agreement ,"As part of the settlement, Attorney General James also announced that her office entered into multiple stipulations with the Trump Foundation and its directors to resolve the remaining claims in the lawsuit. Chiefly, Mr. Trump admits to personally misusing funds at the Trump Foundation, and agrees to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General in the event he creates a new charity. The settlements also include mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump. Finally, the settlements name the charities that will receive the remaining assets of the Trump Foundation as part of its dissolution."AG James Secures Court Order Against Donald J. Trump, Trump Children, And Trump Foundation | New York State Attorney General

r21pkytj1fj61.jpg

He has already said he was guilty in those civil suits , now comes the criminal charges, Tell me ace how is he going to plead not guilty in criminal court.You people every time you open your mouth it is a lie./

r21pkytj1fj61.jpg

Bullshit from The agreement ,"As part of the settlement, Attorney General James also announced that her office entered into multiple stipulations with the Trump Foundation and its directors to resolve the remaining claims in the lawsuit. Chiefly, Mr. Trump admits to personally misusing funds at the Trump Foundation, and agrees to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General in the event he creates a new charity. The settlements also include mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump. Finally, the settlements name the charities that will receive the remaining assets of the Trump Foundation as part of its dissolution."AG James Secures Court Order Against Donald J. Trump, Trump Children, And Trump Foundation | New York State Attorney General
Ahhhh... Rich people justice.

r21pkytj1fj61.jpg

What did I say that was BS? I posted a link that says what you saying.....your comments about the Vets was just wrong...

r21pkytj1fj61.jpg

He has already said he was guilty in those civil suits , now comes the criminal charges, Tell me ace how is he going to plead not guilty in criminal court.You people every time you open your mouth it is a lie./
what he did in the civil suit wasn't criminal.

and the criminal investigation the DA got the tax returns for isn't related to the charity at all

What? Who said anything about Obama, let alone who said anything being a Muslim? What does Obama or the Islam f

Huh? Are you sure you are on the right thread? When did I mention Obama or for that matter anything to do with Muslims?

With that said, it's frankly not very nice to go around calling people "crooks" when all you are basing this on it's speculation. The NYC DA has been investing the President and the Trump Organization for 4 plus years, there has yet to be an indictment.....let a lone a conviction.
NO you misunderstood but you probably are the only one, It was a example of how pitiful you haters have become. Yur arguments Are simpleton points to try to chance the subject, I'll write this out for you to understand Comment from intelligent Democrats referring to the fact that trump is a criminal piece of shit, now for the stupid brain dead response from the normal right winger "Ya but Obama was a Muslim. This is done because they have nothing ever to argue against charges by the democrats because they ran out of excuses totally by this point, hence stupid remarks to try to justify what their scum group does by what someone has done in the past. NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND< I THINK I CAN EVEN DUMB IT DONE MORE IF NEEDED SO LET ME KNOW.

Forum List

Back